Whats dumber than...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

srankmissingnin
Whats dumber than... Blade's gun hand. Seriously, what the ****?

King_Mungi
Yeah I just read that and uuuuuuuuh, is he trying to be a rip-off of Ash with the chainsaw for a hand?

srankmissingnin
All I can say is: You can't give someone a gun hand and expect the title not to get cancelled. sad

Deathstroke
Wait wait wait. Blade has a gun for a hand now?

TricksterPriest
Scans please? confused

King_Mungi
Their in the Blade Respect Thread, his hand was cut off and S.H.I.E.L.D made him a gun hand

srankmissingnin
http://images.newsarama.com/marvelnew/aug07/covpreviews/BLADE012.jpg

Don't cry Blade. It's going to be okay, everything will be... okay sad

Rick/Genis
Well.... what about That dude with the Giant sword? He had a Cannon for a hand! Berserk!

That dude was so cool...

Nataku8188
****ING RETARDED

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Well.... what about That dude with the Giant sword? He had a Cannon for a hand! Berserk!

That dude was so cool...

Guts?

Rick/Genis
YEEEEEEEEEEYUH BOOOOOOY!!! Except I hate that anime because only, like, the first episode, had him at his prime age!

I thought it was Gatz or Gutz or something...

Deathstroke
You'd think Shield could put together a better gun hand than that. It looks like they made it out of an old type writer or something.

Rick/Genis
Or maybe they were on a budget and were like "sorry blade..... but... uh.... we just don't really care about you..."

Deathstroke
Ironically, I found a better looking hand that WAS made out of old typewriter parts.
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2023/wirehand2yc2.th.jpg

srankmissingnin
I bet SHEILD had a high tech robotic hand all ready for him but some joker was like "Lets pull his leg a bit with that stupid proto-type gun hand Bill made!"... only when Blade saw the gun hand he was all like "Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!" and he booked it before they could take the retard gunhand away from him and incinerate it.

Grimm22
It's a shame sad

Blade was a fantastic series

And the gun hand was supposed to be stupid. I mean it's a gun hand.

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I bet SHEILD had a high tech robotic hand all ready for him but some joker was like "Lets pull his leg a bit with that stupid proto-type gun hand Bill made!"... only when Blade saw the gun hand he was all like "Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!" and he booked it before they could take the retard gunhand away from him and incinerate it. Actually they probably just gave him 20 bucks and a gun and said "go buck wild" and that's what he came up with...

Deathstroke
It would be really hard to make a gun hand cool. I can't think of any good ones off the top of my head.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Deathstroke
It would be really hard to make a gun hand cool. I can't think of any good ones off the top of my head. Megaman

Psyquis52
If somebody told me to go buck wild and gave me a gun and twenty bucks I'd end up with a hole in my foot and twenty dollars worth of padding on the wrong leg.

Rick/Genis
It would be really hard to make a gun hand cool. I can't think of any good ones off the top of my head. I already named one, you turkey!

Draco69
They copied Barret from Final Fantasy VII!!

http://www.ffnet.org/images/barret3.jpg

Deathstroke
I already named one, you turkey!

If I don't know what it is it doesn't count.

Rick/Genis
Okay... but I'm still going to call you a turkey.

Big Sexy
big grin

Deathstroke
Okay... but I'm still going to call you a turkey.

I'm fine with that. I like turkeys. cool

Vash the Stampede had a pretty nice gun/hand combo deal goin on.

Big Sexy
Couldn't find a pic of him with his hand cannon.

TricksterPriest
Samus Aran from Metroid. Super missile ftw.

Symmetric Chaos
It would be really hard to make a gun hand cool. I can't think of any good ones off the top of my head.

Every finger shoot .45 cal hollow points shock

At least my version doesn't look tumor ridden.

Newjak
Seriously Cannon Arm is cool

But Gun hand is stupid.............

Scoobless

Machine Man's gun finger works pretty well ... they should have just copied that.

willRules
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Megaman

YES eek!

CasanoVa
Originally posted by Draco69
They copied Barret from Final Fantasy VII!!

http://www.ffnet.org/images/barret3.jpg

Barret sucked though erm

So does Blade.

Fair enough then, I guess..

Juntai
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Barret sucked though erm

So does Blade.

Fair enough then, I guess.. Barret was cool, he just wasn't as cool as many of the other cool people in the game.

outavodka
Originally posted by Juntai
Barret was cool, he just wasn't as cool as many of the other cool people in the game. Like Vincent or the Turks, but seriously "MARVEL" had to be on some good coke to actually think that was a good idea let alone sell

Juntai
Originally posted by outavodka
Like Vincent or the Turks, but seriously "MARVEL" had to be on some good coke to actually think that was a good idea let alone sell Agreed.

Alfheim
Wow. Wack.

Alfheim
Actually i dont think its that bad. I thought the gun was permanent.

willRules
Meh, never was a fun of Blade anyway. Maybe they should cut off his head and replace that with a gun as well yes

Alfheim
Originally posted by willRules
Meh, never was a fun of Blade anyway. Maybe they should cut off his head and replace that with a gun as well yes

Get him! angrymob

willRules
fear

marvelprince
You'd think Shield could put together a better gun hand than that.

I bet they were thinking something like:

"We can rebuild him. We have the technology...but I don't want to spend a lot of money."

Alfheim
Originally posted by marvelprince
I bet they were thinking something like:

"We can rebuild him. We have the technology...but I don't want to spend a lot of money."

I guess I am biased because hes a black character, but in all fairness the gun looks really wack.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Alfheim
I guess I am biased because hes a black character, but in all fairness the gun looks really wack.

It's not just you. There's something really wrong with that gun.

Swanky-Tuna
Couldn't they of made him some kind of silver plated, church bell iron laced, Robocop-style holy wooden shank housing mechanical deathfist? Did he only fight vampires?

He has ties to SHIELD? I would of been like "Mother****er, give me the Lion-o. Chop off more of my arm if you have to, I want a grapple on this thing."

Originally posted by Big Sexy
Megaman
To be fair, didn't Megaman's gunhand turn into a handhand occasionally?

grey fox
Surprisingly enough I LIKE that gun-hand, though to be fair I do enjoy steampunk stuff and that thing looks JUST retro enough to fit into that particular category.

Alfheim
Originally posted by grey fox
Surprisingly enough I LIKE that gun-hand, though to be fair I do enjoy steampunk stuff and that thing looks JUST retro enough to fit into that particular category.

Yeah the gun looks kinda......German WW2ish.

Redatom65
well killing characters off and brining them back within a few months is dumb, letting Fabian Neceiza write something is dumb, Deactivating alot of mutants is kinda dumb, having heroes v.s heroes is kinda dumb, having the hulk beat Black Bolt and causing problems on a global scale on Earth is kind of dumb, and letting a monkey run a comic book company is kind of dumb....ermm

grey fox
Originally posted by Redatom65
well killing characters off and brining them back within a few months is dumb, letting Fabian Neceiza write something is dumb, Deactivating alot of mutants is kinda dumb, having heroes v.s heroes is kinda dumb, having the hulk beat Black Bolt and causing problems on a global scale on Earth is kind of dumb, and letting a monkey run a comic book company is kind of dumb....ermm

ZOMG RACISM TOWARDS QUESEDA !!!!

Quick, to the hater mobile !

CasanoVa

Critisizing Fabian Neceiza = Fail.

Thinking getting rid of mutants is "kinda dumb" = Fail.

Heroes vs Heroes rocks, just to a certain extent, it got carried away in Civil War.

Joey Q pwns.

Redatom65
Critisizing Fabian Neceiza = Fail.

Thinking getting rid of mutants is "kinda dumb" = Fail.

Heroes vs Heroes rocks, just to a certain extent, it got carried away in Civil War.

Joey Q pwns.

Fabian killed Genis cause he could not write him worth a damn = fail

Mutants kick ass

Heroes v.s Heores is the kind of thing a 5 year old would come up with in his back yard with his toys.

Joe Q single handedly(he's my scapegoat stick out tongue ) has gotten a once marvel boy to drop every single book they put out except Ultimates titles and X-men titles...

CasanoVa
Fabian killed Genis cause he could not write him worth a damn = fail

Mutants kick ass

Heroes v.s Heores is the kind of thing a 5 year old would come up with in his back yard with his toys.

Joe Q single handedly(he's my scapegoat stick out tongue ) has gotten a once marvel boy to drop every single book they put out except Ultimates titles and X-men titles...

Fabian is the definitive Zemo writer, Zemo owns Genis, even reading Thunderbolts because you liked Genis was stupid; it was Zemo's book.

Mutants suck.

So what? That doesn't mean it shouldn't happen. Kingdom Come featured Hero vs Hero, it worked fine. CW did it pretty shoddily, but there's nothing wrong with the concept.. at all.

Well then you suck, because I can name you ten books that are much better than all of the Ultimate titles (other than 'The Ultimates'). He hasn't made you do anything, you just have bad taste.

grey fox
Fabian is the definitive Zemo writer, Zemo owns Genis, even reading Thunderbolts because you liked Genis was stupid; it was Zemo's book.

Mutants suck.

So what? That doesn't mean it shouldn't happen. Kingdom Come featured Hero vs Hero, it worked fine. CW did it pretty shoddily, but there's nothing wrong with the concept.. at all.

Well then you suck, because I can name you ten books that are much better than all of the Ultimate titles (other than 'The Ultimates'). He hasn't made you do anything, you just have bad taste.

Mighty Avengers , Ironman...possibly Sensational Spiderman ? No X-men however.

Redatom65

Mutants suck.

bad taste? Marvels so hacky nowadays. For the first time in about 50 years, DC Comics is actually superior than Marvel. Kingdom Come wasn't a giant crossover event, jumping to every single title the company offers(not literal, if you actually thought I meant that, you twit.) Civil War was poorly written, and just another reason to make Stark look like a dick, and to have heroes smash one another. Now let's talk about the revolving door Jean grey's created. That door is called death. You see there are 4 comic book characters that were never suppose to come back in all comics for their signature deaths.

1.Bucky
2.Uncle Ben
3.Jason Todd of DC
4. Captain Mar-Vell

Though Bucky was brought back in a very cool fashion, and I'm not complaining about Bucky coming back, cause let's face it. Winter Soldier is cool. Uncle Ben. He's come back from other dimensions and stuff. HACKY. Jason Todd was brought back, and I don't much care for that. But, brining back Mar-vell. Was terrible. I don't care how they brought him back, it was petty. The character was significant, he showed that these characters don't have to die from a villain. Now House of M. We all know that was a terrible crossover, and what it led to too was just sad. And now, what do we got? Another Crossover. And this one will be reallllly bad. Now you're going to argue DC has a revolving door too. Superman. Jason Todd. Marvels is much more used, Colossus, Psylocke, Mar, Jean, Thor etc. Marvel can not write worth a damn anymore, and you defending the hacky company shows your taste. If I had bad taste, I'd be friends with you. Yeesh, it takes a real dick, to bring out the dick in me. ermmhappy

CasanoVa
bad taste? Marvels so hacky nowadays. For the first time in about 50 years, DC Comics is actually superior than Marvel. Kingdom Come wasn't a giant crossover event, jumping to every single title the company offers(not literal, if you actually thought I meant that, you twit.) Civil War was poorly written, and just another reason to make Stark look like a dick, and to have heroes smash one another. Now let's talk about the revolving door Jean grey's created. That door is called death. You see there are 4 comic book characters that were never suppose to come back in all comics for their signature deaths.

1.Bucky
2.Uncle Ben
3.Jason Todd of DC
4. Captain Mar-Vell

Though Bucky was brought back in a very cool fashion, and I'm not complaining about Bucky coming back, cause let's face it. Winter Soldier is cool. Uncle Ben. He's come back from other dimensions and stuff. HACKY. Jason Todd was brought back, and I don't much care for that. But, brining back Mar-vell. Was terrible. I don't care how they brought him back, it was petty. The character was significant, he showed that these characters don't have to die from a villain. Now House of M. We all know that was a terrible crossover, and what it led to too was just sad. And now, what do we got? Another Crossover. And this one will be reallllly bad. Now you're going to argue DC has a revolving door too. Superman. Jason Todd. Marvels is much more used, Colossus, Psylocke, Mar, Jean, Thor etc. Marvel can not write worth a damn anymore, and you defending the hacky company shows your taste. If I had bad taste, I'd be friends with you. Yeesh, it takes a real dick, to bring out the dick in me. ermmhappy

What a stupid guy, why type all of that out?

You siding with one company just shows that you have bad taste.

I defend Marvel, because the only thing people ever do is critisize Marvel. People don't critisize DC half as much, but they don't get half as much credit as they should do.

And please, don't just jump past Jason Todd like bringing him back wasn't one of the worst, poorly executed stories in years. It sucked, they shouldn't have.. Ever! He's DC's answer to Winter Soldier and it failed, He's the Danny Devito to Winter Soldier's Arnold.

I have bad taste?

YOU READ ULTIMATE BOOKS

So please.. try again next time wink

If you're so sure you have better taste then me, please.. state your pull list and I'll state mine. And let's see who reads the better books shall we?

grey fox

Though Bucky was brought back in a very cool fashion, and I'm not complaining about Bucky coming back, cause let's face it. Winter Soldier is cool. Uncle Ben. He's come back from other dimensions and stuff. HACKY. Jason Todd was brought back, and I don't much care for that. But, brining back Mar-vell. Was terrible. I don't care how they brought him back, it was petty. The character was significant, he showed that these characters don't have to die from a villain.

This I will agree with. Buckies revival was done well , Todd was a rip-off and Mar-vell was a disgrace. I refuse to comment on Uncle Ben.

However I also refuse to have two of my friends arguing like 'tards over who has 'bad taste'. Some people like Image, some like Marvel. In this case Red you prefer Dc and V you prefer Marvel.

Now...STOP ACTING LIKE BLOODY PRICKS OR SO HELP ME GOD I'L REACH THROUGH THE F*CKING PC AND SMASH BOTH YOUR HEADS TOGETHER mad

embarrasment embarrasment

....*Exhale*

Better now big grin

Redatom65
What a stupid guy, why type all of that out?

You siding with one company just shows that you have bad taste.

I defend Marvel, because the only thing people ever do is critisize Marvel. People don't critisize DC half as much, but they don't get half as much credit as they should do.

And please, don't just jump past Jason Todd like bringing him back wasn't one of the worst, poorly executed stories in years. It sucked, they shouldn't have.. Ever! He's DC's answer to Winter Soldier and it failed, He's the Danny Devito to Winter Soldier's Arnold.

I have bad taste?

YOU READ ULTIMATE BOOKS

So please.. try again next time wink

If you're so sure you have better taste then me, please.. state your pull list and I'll state mine. And let's see who reads the better books shall we?

I don't live near a comic shop anymore. I'm on ultimate X-men 45 and still on The Ultimates vol. 1. Those are good, and well written. Everything I buy is off eBay. And Yes, Jason Todd's revival was dreadful, but no where near as bad as somethings Marvel's done lately. You see, DC's actually doing good, and fixing past errors. Now, now son, let's avoid comparing pull lists, and how about you be quiet. alright, thanks. smile

Symmetric Chaos

I have bad taste?

YOU READ ULTIMATE BOOKS

You got sumpin against the UltMU?

Big Sexy
Ultimates has some of the best stories. The Ultimate Spiderman series has taken several sagas an added their own creative spin. The Ultimate clone saga was better than 616. The only title lacking from the ultimate universe is ultimate X-men thats no where near the crap that is uncanny.

CasanoVa
I don't live near a comic shop anymore. I'm on ultimate X-men 45 and still on The Ultimates vol. 1. Those are good, and well written. Everything I buy is off eBay. And Yes, Jason Todd's revival was dreadful, but no where near as bad as somethings Marvel's done lately. You see, DC's actually doing good, and fixing past errors. Now, now son, let's avoid comparing pull lists, and how about you be quiet. alright, thanks. smile

You speak bullshit.

You seriously do.

"DC's actually doing good and fixing past errors"... What are these great examples? Dedicating an entire event to destryoing the multiverse and then bringing it back again?

I know you're talking out of your arse, because you haven't got a single thing to back yourself up with. You say you have better taste then me, but refuse to compare the books I read to the ones you do.

It's sad, you're missing out on alot, just because you are a hater.

CasanoVa
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You got sumpin against the UltMU?

No.

I have something against the fact all the books (Ultimates being the exception, season 3 will suck though..) quality is very low compared to how it first was. The writing is nowhere near as good as it once was and it just seems redundant now, it really does.

Redatom65
No.

I have something against the fact all the books (Ultimates being the exception, season 3 will suck though..) quality is very low compared to how it first was. The writing is nowhere near as good as it once was and it just seems redundant now, it really does.

and i'm still reading somewhat early stuff

CasanoVa
and i'm still reading somewhat early stuff

That's good for you. ermmthumb up

I don't have anything against you reading ultimate books, I have everything against the fact that they suck now.

Redatom65
and here I thought you were going to propose to little ol' me ermmhappy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.