Batman 1M vs Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
No prep for Bats 1M and no Speedblitz for Surfer.

Fight is on Earth. SS is limited to Beast like speed.

Bouboumaster
Bat is good, but not that good.

carver9
surfer.

guy222
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
No prep for Bats 1M and no Speedblitz for Surfer.

Fight is on Earth. SS is limited to Beast like speed.

can bats 1million use an armbar

Avalonofthewind
All his standard gear that we know of and MA skill is fine.

Thanos_THOTU
Ok, we all know Batman 1M is good but seriously WTF.
He's still human, some low telekinetik abilities are not going to help him here.

Avalonofthewind
It's a similar scenario as Doom vs Superman under the same stipulations.

darthgoober
Has Bats 1M ever shown resistence to transmutation?

Avalonofthewind
Not in any comic that I have seen. It's possible but inconclusive.

darthgoober
In that case transmutation FTW.

Avalonofthewind
If it's inconclusive, how is transmutation a sure victory over soul stealing?

Symmetric Chaos
Does Batman have any defense against any of Surfers attacks?

Avalonofthewind
Intangibility, doubles, soul stealing, psychic abilities, alien martial, datarangs, arts...etc. 1M characters are also able to activate any power they want with special insignias for a limited time.

darthgoober
If it's inconclusive, how is transmutation a sure victory over soul stealing?
I'm always hearing about Bats 1M's soul stealing, do you have any scans of it?

Symmetric Chaos
Intangibility, doubles, soul stealing, psychic abilities, alien martial, datarangs, arts...etc. 1M characters are also able to activate any power they want with special insignias for a limited time.

So then Bats has virtually no defense Surfer can't compensate for and a lot of his powers are ones that Sufer can replicate with ease.

erm Bats1M goes down pretty hard IMO.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by darthgoober
I'm always hearing about Bats 1M's soul stealing, do you have any scans of it?

I do...just not at work...send me a PM and if I find it..I'll post it.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
So then Bats has virtually no defense Surfer can't compensate for and a lot of his powers are ones that Sufer can replicate with ease.

erm Bats1M goes down pretty hard IMO.

I agree that SS wins most of these....

Interesting how when flipped to the exact same scenario with Superman and Doom though...the Marvelites go raising fist and screaming that Doom wins.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by darthgoober
I'm always hearing about Bats 1M's soul stealing, do you have any scans of it? http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bats1mm8.jpg

Symmetric Chaos

Interesting how when flipped to the exact same scenario with Superman and Doom though...the Marvelites go raising fist and screaming that Doom wins.

But the characters aren't really comprable in my book.

Caps Conscience
I'm not familiar with batman 1m but I know for a fact that regular bats is not as good with prep as doom is sooooooooooooooooo.....

Avalonofthewind
Batman 1M>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>regular Bats in every way...plus he has a higher IQ and weapons that make both Doom and Bats possitively ancient.

darthgoober
I do...just not at work...send me a PM and if I find it..I'll post it.
Cool thanks smile .

Symmetric Chaos
http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bats1mm8.jpg

LORDSIDIOUS01
Show me pics of Batman 1million.Batman ftw.

janus77
Surfer, with consumate ease.
one omni-directional planet busting blast. or one deadly virus with a contamination field enveloping the battleground. batman 1m dies.

Bats is one of my fave characters, but not even a ghost of a chance here.

Superman is not a match for the Surfer, and Doom with his suit is closer Superman than Batman 1M is to Surfer.

the suit buys Doom the time to analyse and counter Superman.

sadly for Batman 1M, Surfer would analyse his weaknesses in a fraction of a nano-second and render him unconscious with his first attack.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by janus77
Surfer, with consumate ease.
one omni-directional planet busting blast. or one deadly virus with a contamination field enveloping the battleground. batman 1m dies.

Bats is one of my fave characters, but not even a ghost of a chance here.

Superman is not a match for the Surfer, and Doom with his suit is closer Superman than Batman 1M is to Surfer.

the suit buys Doom the time to analyse and counter Superman.

sadly for Batman 1M, Surfer would analyse his weaknesses in a fraction of a nano-second and render him unconscious with his first attack.

What do you think Bats 1M suit does? It's far far far more powerful than any tech in the 21st century.

What will an planet destroying blast do to someone who can teleport off planet easily?

Symmetric Chaos
What do you think Bats 1M suit does? It's far far far more powerful than any tech in the 21st century.

What will an planet destroying blast do to someone who can teleport off planet easily?

BFR much?

Avalonofthewind
BFR much?

Depends...why would Surfer destroy a planet? Chances are there would be some kind of life on the planet....

Plus...he can always leave clones around while he does something else(like get steal SS sould).... to these characters...the solar system is relatively small.

Symmetric Chaos
Depends...why would Surfer destroy a planet? Chances are there would be some kind of life on the planet....

Plus...he can always leave clones around while he does something else(like get steal SS sould).... to these characters...the solar system is relatively small.

I meant for Bats if he 'ports off the planet hasn't he BFRd himself. He doesn't have a chance of survive a single blow that connects.

Avalonofthewind
I meant for Bats if he 'ports off the planet hasn't he BFRd himself. He doesn't have a chance of survive a single blow that connects.

How so? He can teleport right back and clones can be made aplenty.

Symmetric Chaos
How so? He can teleport right back and clones can be made aplenty.

Clones are nice but Surfer has done that too.

It still doesn't solve the problem of what Bats1M can do if he gets hit.

Avalonofthewind
Clones are nice but Surfer has done that too.

It still doesn't solve the problem of what Bats1M can do if he gets hit.

Become intangible..and use a power draining net.

batdude123
Become intangible..and use a power draining net.

Has Bats 1 Million ever even demonstrated intangibility before?

Silver Surfer for the win here.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by batdude123
Has Bats 1 Million ever even demonstrated intangibility before?

Silver Surfer for the win here.

When fighting Dick Grayson, he and all his duplicates were intangible.

Galan007
When fighting Dick Grayson, he and all his duplicates were intangible. His avatars were intangible, but I don't think he was.

Space M ummy

This is such a bad match it's practically a spite thread.

ignoring speed (because the OP said so)

Surfer's strength is nigh limitless, and can be amped to any level he wishes.

Surfer's skin is nigh indestructible- he flies through suns with no damage.

His telepathic resistance is strong enough to resist a point blank blast from moondragon equipped with the mind gem. Batman 1 million's TP is a joke in comparison.

Surfer can not only transmute elements, but can turn on and off mutant/metagenes at will.

Cosmic awareness guarantees there's no way for Bats to surprise him.

Surfer can go intangible. Shrink himself or others down to microscopic size. Freaking TIME TRAVEL and cross dimensions under his own power. Merge individuals with his board and trap them there.

Absorb Suns. Bust Planets. The list is almost endless. There's very little Surfer CANT do when he puts his mind to it. Bats is far,far FAR out of his league. He's virtually helpless here.

batdude123
When fighting Dick Grayson, he and all his duplicates were intangible.

Scans? Not saying I don't believe you... just interested.

Even so, Silver Surfer could create a wave of energy to match his atomic resonance like what Green Lantern did to the white martians when they went intangible in Terror Incognita.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by batdude123
Scans? Not saying I don't believe you... just interested.

Even so, Silver Surfer could create a wave of energy to match his atomic resonance like what Green Lantern did to the white martians when they went intangible in Terror Incognita.

Check Nightwing 1M. It's been a while...his duplicates have all the same powers as the original..and they were intangible.

It's agreed that SS wins...

Too bad in the other thread Im seeing ridiculous Doom wins scenarios when it's just as unlikely.

batdude123
Check Nightwing 1M. It's been a while...his duplicates have all the same powers as the original..and they were intangible.

Too bad in the other thread Im seeing ridiculous Doom wins scenarios when it's just as unlikely.

Thanks.

Yeah, people overrate the shit out of Doom.

Jebus reborn

Interesting how when flipped to the exact same scenario with Superman and Doom though...the Marvelites go raising fist and screaming that Doom wins. Except Doom is actually very powerful, mostly underated in his own power (because people just see him as prep-plot device). Now, I'm not saying he's underated, but his actual powers are, but in the board, he is only seen as a prep guy, who can win any battle.
Now, I don't think he could beat Supes, but he is indeed a better challenge than Bats 1 Million.

Space M ummy

Doom has more of a chance against superman because Doom has taken on beings of his power level more than once with less prep and won.

A doombot power stole the Captain Universe Power. (though I'll admit, this was a what-if)

Doom powerstole from the Surfer.

Doom powerstole from galactus AND galactus' galaxy sized ship.

Doom stole about HALF of the power from pre-retcon beyonder before being overwhelmed. PRE RETCON BEYONDER! the one that was wiping out celestials with a wave of his hand!

616 is FULL of superhumans. Given 4 days of prep, Doom could simply take EVERYONE'S powers if he really felt like it, and ive superman a VERY, VERY hard time.

a LESS powerful version of Doom conquered 2099 marvel, by himself.

Current Doom ruled over heroes-reborn earth.

He has tech far, far in advance of current 21st century earth, including a working time machine.

I know that other thread said "no magic", but being earth's #2 sorcerer is still a HUGE deal.

but anyway...superman, sundipped or no has some very obvious, well known, and easily exploited weaknesses. Surfer has ZERO. This isn't comparable at all.

Priest
bat 1million is not gonna steal Surfer's soul, Surfer has shown that he resist a soul suck from Mephisto.
what will a few Batman avatars do? Surfer can make a clone of himself kill any avatars of Bats.
Seriously this is boarderline spite..there is nothing that batman can do to surfer,even if the speed avantage that surfer has is removed..
And the doom and superman thread is pretty a even match up. Doom time and time again has shown mystical abilities that rival Dr. Strange..The same magical abilities that superman is vunerable too.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Doom has more of a chance against superman because Doom has taken on beings of his power level more than once with less prep and won.

A doombot power stole the Captain Universe Power. (though I'll admit, this was a what-if)

Doom powerstole from the Surfer.

Doom powerstole from galactus AND galactus' galaxy sized ship.

Doom stole about HALF of the power from pre-retcon beyonder before being overwhelmed. PRE RETCON BEYONDER! the one that was wiping out celestials with a wave of his hand!

616 is FULL of superhumans. Given 4 days of prep, Doom could simply take EVERYONE'S powers if he really felt like it, and ive superman a VERY, VERY hard time.

a LESS powerful version of Doom conquered 2099 marvel, by himself.

Current Doom ruled over heroes-reborn earth.

He has tech far, far in advance of current 21st century earth, including a working time machine.

I know that other thread said "no magic", but being earth's #2 sorcerer is still a HUGE deal.

but anyway...superman, sundipped or no has some very obvious, well known, and easily exploited weaknesses. Surfer has ZERO. This isn't comparable at all.

That thread is fine.... there was another thread with the same stipulations as this one.

No prep = equal dead human...no matter which thread it is.

Space M ummy
That thread is fine.... there was another thread with the same stipulations as this one.

No prep = equal dead human...no matter which thread it is.

Agreed. No prep, Doom loses hard. Superman's speed is simply too much to overcome in a no prep situation.

With prep, or in a situation where speed isn't a factor, Doom has a fairly decent shot.

Galan007
Originally posted by Priest
Doom time and time again has shown mystical abilities that rival Dr. Strange..The same magical abilities that superman is vunerable too. Except....... Doom isn't allowed to use magic in that thread. confused

Priest
Originally posted by Galan007
Except....... Doom isn't allowed to use magic in that thread. confused
was there another doom and superman thread that was open recently? ...I was talking abt the one that dartgoober made yesterday...my mistake if there was another withthat sipulation.
edit: just saw the mider thread.

Galan007
Originally posted by Priest
was there another doom and superman thread that was open recently? ...I was talking abt the one that dartgoober made yesterday...my mistake if there was another withthat sipulation. Ohhh, the one I saw had Doom /w/ prep vs. Supes.

So my mistake for not seeing Goober's thread. embarrasment

ragesRemorse
im sorry but NO human can endure the power cosmic again NO HUMAN. Even if surfer was restricted only to using his strength, what the shit is Batman going to do to silver surfer....i mean really?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.