Darkseid and The Time Trapper run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I watch Pokemon
1. Apocalypse, Mr. Sinister, Magneto, Professor X, Dr. Doom
2. All star Superman, Terrax, Gladiator, Wonder Woman
3. Silver Surfer, Stardust, GL Kyle Rayner, GL Hal Jordan,
4. Dr. Strange, Dr. Fate (Kent Nelson), King Thor
5. Thanos, Composite Superman, Depowerd Tyrant
6. Odin and Tyrant
7. Chronos and Dark Phoenix

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/452177_1-respect-the-time-trapper

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/366402_1-the-darkseid-respect-thread

Feel free to fix the order of the gauntlet if it's messed up.

Bouboumaster
At 6, is it FP Tyrant?

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
At 6, is it FP Tyrant?

Yes.

mykke
Stops at 5, MAYBE 6 no way they are getting past Odin and FP Tyrant though IMO

Symmetric Chaos
I'd switch 4 and 5 but meh.

Stop at 6.

guy222
5 or 6

TricksterPriest
Time Trapper wins. He's the embodiment of Entropy. A freaking abstract.

quanchi112
Stops at 5 every time.

comicfan11
They get past 5 definitely and stop at 6 (because of Tyrant not so much Odin)

fangirl101
Time trapper is an abstract level being. What the HELL. He clears this gauntlet.

quanchi112
Originally posted by comicfan11
They get past 5 definitely and stop at 6 (because of Tyrant not so much Odin) Tyrant is also at number 5 and so is Thanos who has been upgraded since the Odin fight. Darkseid cant dominate top tiers anymore while Thanos and Tyrant both dominate top tiers.

comicfan11
Originally posted by quanchi112
Tyrant is also at number 5 and so is Thanos who has been upgraded since the Odin fight. Darkseid cant dominate top tiers anymore while Thanos and Tyrant both dominate top tiers.

Have we ever seen anything impressive from Thanos since his "upgrade"? The only thing we've seen is Drax ripping his heart.
As for DS he has beaten J.Olsen with the collective power of the New Gods in the crapfest known as Countdown.And I suppose this is Thanos without his toys (IG, etc) just standard powers. So yeah he would get owned by DS.Time Trapper (a guy that can create pocket universes) can take Tyrant depowered just fine. He is close to an abstract level anyway.

llagrok
Apparently the whole deal with Galactus is O' so impressive.

A galactus that was nearly killed by a planetary explosion.

comicfan11
Originally posted by llagrok
Apparently the whole deal with Galactus is O' so impressive.

A galactus that was nearly killed by a planetary explosion.

For every time that someone mentions Thanos blasting Galan, there is always DS blasting an out for blood Spectre, pimp-slapping Eclipso and of course pawing Orion, Mr.Miracle and Firestorm at the same time (one handed lol).

quanchi112
Have we ever seen anything impressive from Thanos since his "upgrade"? The only thing we've seen is Drax ripping his heart.
As for DS he has beaten J.Olsen with the collective power of the New Gods in the crapfest known as Countdown.And I suppose this is Thanos without his toys (IG, etc) just standard powers. So yeah he would get owned by DS.Time Trapper (a guy that can create pocket universes) can take Tyrant depowered just fine. He is close to an abstract level anyway. Effortlessly beating a being with infinite power known as the Maker. He also sent Galactus tumbling a few hundred yards. Darkseid beat jimmy olsen as they both had powers from the same source. Darkseid's mind and experience easily got him the win.

Previously beforehand he couldnt beat Superman on his own without using Olsen. He later got his heart ripped out when he had his normal powers.

quanchi112
For every time that someone mentions Thanos blasting Galan, there is always DS blasting an out for blood Spectre, pimp-slapping Eclipso and of course pawing Orion, Mr.Miracle and Firestorm at the same time (one handed lol). Ds got oneshotted by the Spectre and really didnt make him even budge.

Darkseid later got his heart ripped out against just Orion proving classic Darkseid wasnt above top tiers. He also failed to beat Superman on his own without using Olsen as knite.

comicfan11
Many other posters explained how Thanos "beat" the Maker a much less powerful version of the Beyonder with exploitable weaknesses.
A nice feat nonetheless.
Thanos sent Galactus flying saying that this would only buy him some time and that he isn't his match in any way.
DS made the Spectre say "hugn" or something like that because of the pain the OE caused him.Its in his respect thread check it.
As for DS having his heart ripped Thanos also got his by Drax.
And DS has humbled Supes so many times before it's not even worth mentioning.
Highlighting DS's low showings while showcasing Thanos's high one's is not fair.
And after all most of DS's defeats have been retconned to avatars.

quanchi112
Many other posters explained how Thanos "beat" the Maker a much less powerful version of the Beyonder with exploitable weaknesses.
A nice feat nonetheless.
Thanos sent Galactus flying saying that this would only buy him some time and that he isn't his match in any way.
DS made the Spectre say "hugn" or something like that because of the pain the OE caused him.Its in his respect thread check it.
As for DS having his heart ripped Thanos also got his by Drax.
And DS has humbled Supes so many times before it's not even worth mentioning.
Highlighting DS's low showings while showcasing Thanos's high one's is not fair.
And after all most of DS's defeats have been retconned to avatars. Maker still had infinite power.

You asked for feats after his upgrade and thats what I said this. Geez.

Ds had no effect whatsovver and his pain is exaggerated imo. He took it,didnt budge, and then destroyed Darkseid with one shot.

Thanos had his back turned and this character was his silver bullet meaning only he could perform this while Orion did it with pure strength and it was during a fair fight.

Classic seid was top tier while Morrison is up to something but it has no place here in this thread.

comicfan11
Maker still had infinite power.

You asked for feats after his upgrade and thats what I said this. Geez.

Ds had no effect whatsovver and his pain is exaggerated imo. He took it,didnt budge, and then destroyed Darkseid with one shot.

Thanos had his back turned and this character was his silver bullet meaning only he could perform this while Orion did it with pure strength and it was during a fair fight.

Classic seid was top tier while Morrison is up to something but it has no place here in this thread.

Orion was amped after he was resurrected from the Source.
The story takes place after DOTNG #8.
And yes I already said it was an impressive feat for Thanos the whole Maker thing.

As for the Spectre, he moves back a little and says "ungh"
Take it as you want but it's still very impressive and I believe it caused him pain.
And after the Spectre oneshotted him as you say DS ressurected mocking the Spectre...

If you consider feats like moving entire planets under his own power, hurting Antimoniitor and freezing the Godwave possessing Ares as merely top tier feats, that's fine by me.

quanchi112
Orion was amped after he was resurrected from the Source.
The story takes place after DOTNG #8.
And yes I already said it was an impressive feat for Thanos the whole Maker thing.

As for the Spectre, he moves back a little and says "ungh"
Take it as you want but it's still very impressive and I believe it caused him pain.
And after the Spectre oneshotted him as you say DS ressurected mocking the Spectre...

If you consider feats like moving entire planets under his own power, hurting Antimoniitor and freezing the Godwave possessing Ares as merely top tier feats, that's fine by me. Orion wasnt amped. He tapped into darkseid's powers in dong and Darkseid backed off. Then he fought him straight up after Darkseid lost his powers and shrunk back down. It was straight up. Darkseid got pwned.

The source resurrected Darkseid. It shows two things. It shows the ineffectiveness of the Spectre and shows that Darkseid has a place and his time hadnt yet come. In forum battles he doesnt get rsurrected by the source. It only took one shot from the Spectre to do it. Captain Marvel survived longer against the Spectre before his amp then just one blast. stick out tongue

comicfan11
Orion wasnt amped. He tapped into darkseid's powers in dong and Darkseid backed off. Then he fought him straight up after Darkseid lost his powers and shrunk back down. It was straight up. Darkseid got pwned.

The source resurrected Darkseid. It shows two things. It shows the ineffectiveness of the Spectre and shows that Darkseid has a place and his time hadnt yet come. In forum battles he doesnt get rsurrected by the source. It only took one shot from the Spectre to do it. Captain Marvel survived longer against the Spectre before his amp then just one blast. stick out tongue

I have the issues infront of me and Orion was amped
In DOTNG #8 where Orion was resurected the Source clearly says "...his ability to share the cosmic might you have stolen..."
After that issue they start fighting again in Countdown #2.
So yeah Orion was amped...
And after all DS had already battled Superman and J.Olsen while Orion had just arrived.
On the other hand, Drax went through Thanos and his forcefields like it was butter.
And Drax was created to hate and kill Thanos.I don't see any proof that he had any special power up in order to do it.He just gutted Thanos.

Captain Marvel against a hostless Spectre and at the same time gaining power from all the magic on Earth.Very Very Very bad example...
This version of the Spectre wasn't even near Hal's version.
Anyway DS survived being incinerated...

CaptainStoic
They barely squeek past 4, and stop at 5.

fangirl101
Time trapper beats everyone.

quanchi112
I have the issues infront of me and Orion was amped
In DOTNG #8 where Orion was resurected the Source clearly says "...his ability to share the cosmic might you have stolen..."
After that issue they start fighting again in Countdown #2.
So yeah Orion was amped...
And after all DS had already battled Superman and J.Olsen while Orion had just arrived.
On the other hand, Drax went through Thanos and his forcefields like it was butter.
And Drax was created to hate and kill Thanos.I don't see any proof that he had any special power up in order to do it.He just gutted Thanos.

Captain Marvel against a hostless Spectre and at the same time gaining power from all the magic on Earth.Very Very Very bad example...
This version of the Spectre wasn't even near Hal's version.
Anyway DS survived being incinerated... Goody I get to pwn you.

First off the amp was lost because ray palmer got involved. Secondly Orion was amped the first time he faced Darkseid. Darkseid was also amped and they were fighting each other both wile amped. Darkseid retreated as he had no advantage and backed off. laughing out loud

Here are the scans showing Palmer easily throw a monky wrench in Darkseid's grandiose plans.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Countdown2p07.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Countdown2p08.jpg

Ill respond to the second part of your incorrect post in another post with more scans here in a bit.

llagrok

Hannibal-Lector
how strong is Time Trapper? i dunno much about him... but assuming he's at DS lvl id say gets to 4

fangirl101
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
how strong is Time Trapper? i dunno much about him... but assuming he's at DS lvl id say gets to 4

He's more powerful than Superboy prime. It took the power of Extant to beat him. Extant is a more than universal being.

quanchi112
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Untitled-Scanned-02.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Untitled-Scanned-03-04.jpg

Here is Captain Marvel surviving without this mega amp he got later on his this comic. When he got the megaamp the Spectre was nothin gto him and was getting curbstomped.

This proves Captain Marvel survived being one or twoshotted while Darkseid was down to the bone against a weaker Spectre.

As for the rest of your post. Drax was created to kill Thanos and no one could do this besides him. Anyone with Orion level strength can face Darkseid and tear his heart out with brute strength.

comicfan11
Goody I get to pwn you.

First off the amp was lost because ray palmer got involved. Secondly Orion was amped the first time he faced Darkseid. Darkseid was also amped and they were fighting each other both wile amped. Darkseid retreated as he had no advantage and backed off. laughing out loud

Here are the scans showing Palmer easily throw a monky wrench in Darkseid's grandiose plans.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Countdown2p07.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Countdown2p08.jpg

Ill respond to the second part of your incorrect post in another post with more scans here in a bit.

laughing laughing laughing laughing
You get to pawn me?
Prove that Orion lost the amp.
Scans?
Didn't think so...
The only thing you have proven is that DS lost half of the New Gods powers due to Ray Palmer...
The way you present the facts you will also tell me that DS didn't fight
Superman and J.Olsen before he fought Orion.

The Captain Marvel part has been proven so many times in these forums and it's in my statements favor.
Spectre was hostless and Captain Marvel was being amped at the time.
The only thing he accomplished was still to get trashed by the Spectre although he put up a good fight.
And the Spectre was also being drained at the time.

fangirl101

Here is Captain Marvel surviving without this mega amp he got later on his this comic. When he got the megaamp the Spectre was nothin gto him and was getting curbstomped.

This proves Captain Marvel survived being one or twoshotted while Darkseid was down to the bone against a weaker Spectre.

WRONG. DOV spectre was the weaker Spectre. DS fought the HAL JORDAN spectre. One of the strongest ones yet. Please just give it up. You bore us.

comicfan11

As for the rest of your post. Drax was created to kill Thanos and no one could do this besides him. Anyone with Orion level strength can face Darkseid and tear his heart out with brute strength.

And this proves what?
That the Spectre was toying with Cap before the amp?
I didn't say otherwise.
Even after the amp Cap gave him a fight but accomplished nothing
And as it has already been stated this is probably the weaker Spectre ever while DS fought Hal Jordan out for blood Spectre
Even more your claim is wrong becuase in Day Of Vengeance #4 Cap
was hitting Spectre with all he got only to be KOed with one punch some pannels later.
Again your statement is way wrong

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
WRONG. DOV spectre was the weaker Spectre. DS fought the HAL JORDAN spectre. One of the strongest ones yet. Please just give it up. You bore us. DOV Spectre was crushing the ninth age of magic. DOV Soectre>Hal Jordan Spectre. Although I agree that Hal jordan is much smarter than the hostless spectre.

Feats are what I go by.

quanchi112
And this proves what?
That the Spectre was toying with Cap before the amp?
I didn't say otherwise.
Even after the amp Cap gave him a fight but accomplished nothing He wasnt toying with anyone. You obviously havent read dov or I wouldnt have been able to pwn you so easily. Dov spectre wasnt toying wit anyone he meant to kill every magical being. He failed to one or even two shot regular Captain Marvel. All you proved is that Captain Marvel is more durable than Darkseid.

fangirl101
DOV Spectre was crushing the ninth age of magic. DOV Soectre>Hal Jordan Spectre. Although I agree that Hal jordan is much smarter than the hostless spectre.

Feats are what I go by.

Hal Jordan Spectre reversed the effects of the combined might of the IG, UN, Spear of destiny, oan battery, etc.

Hal Jordan Spectre could tap the Logoz.

comicfan11
DOV Spectre was crushing the ninth age of magic. DOV Soectre>Hal Jordan Spectre. Although I agree that Hal jordan is much smarter than the hostless spectre.

Feats are what I go by.

Lol he was pawning magic.
Hal Jordan Spectre had far more impressive feats even gaining an audience with the Presence and other feats already mentioned.
DOV Spectre was not even close to Hal...

quanchi112
Hal Jordan Spectre reversed the effects of the combined might of the IG, UN, Spear of destiny, oan battery, etc.

Hal Jordan Spectre could tap the Logoz. The ig wasnt used against him.

Destroying the ninth age of magic is better imo. Do you think only Hal Jordan could tap the Logoz? So the hostless Spectre doesnt know how?

Cant wait to hear this one.

comicfan11
He wasnt toying with anyone. You obviously havent read dov or I wouldnt have been able to pwn you so easily. Dov spectre wasnt toying wit anyone he meant to kill every magical being. He failed to one or even two shot regular Captain Marvel. All you proved is that Captain Marvel is more durable than Darkseid.

I already said that the amped Cap was KOed in issue #4.
What more do you need?
And the claim that DOV>Hal is so ridiculous it's not even funny...

Endless Mike
Stop at 7

Time Trapper is really powerful

quanchi112
Lol he was pawning magic.
Hal Jordan Spectre had far more impressive feats even gaining an audience with the Presence and other feats already mentioned.
DOV Spectre was not even close to Hal... So gaining an audience with the presence is better than destroying the ninth age of magic. So if mxy or Superman gets to meet the presence it means Superman is more powerful than the Spectre for destroying the ninth age of magic. laughing out loud

comicfan11
The ig wasnt used against him.

Destroying the ninth age of magic is better imo. Do you think only Hal Jordan could tap the Logoz? So the hostless Spectre doesnt know how?

Cant wait to hear this one.

You claim that you go by feats right?
Then show us a scan when DOV Spectre taps the Logoz.
Your logic is just soooo flawed it contradicts your claims

quanchi112
I already said that the amped Cap was KOed in issue #4.
What more do you need?
And the claim that DOV>Hal is so ridiculous it's not even funny...
laughing laughing laughing laughing Prove it. I backed up my claims with scans. You had no clue. Spectre didnt defeat an amped Marvel anyways. He escaped after the amp was cut off. Get your facts straight please.

comicfan11
So gaining an audience with the presence is better than destroying the ninth age of magic. So if mxy or Superman gets to meet the presence it means Superman is more powerful than the Spectre for destroying the ninth age of magic. laughing out loud

Others have tried and failed.
And I also said "other feats" but you chose to ignore that.

quanchi112
You claim that you go by feats right?
Then show us a scan when DOV Spectre taps the Logoz.
Your logic is just soooo flawed it contradicts your claims Do you think the Spectre can do it on hi sown or do you think the Spectre needs Hal Jordan to tap into it?

Anyways whats it matter he WASNT TAPPED INTO THE LOGOZ WHEN HE ONESHOTTED DARKSEID ANYWAYS.

quanchi112
Others have tried and failed.
And I also said "other feats" but you chose to ignore that. Name them.

It jus means it is extremely difficult to gain an audience with the APresence it doesnt mean you have to have a certain power level. I hope you understand this.

fangirl101
Name them.

It jus means it is extremely difficult to gain an audience with the APresence it doesnt mean you have to have a certain power level. I hope you understand this.
Why dont' you, since you are the one that knows so much about DC and how they all suck anyway. Tell us what low feats they have and how unimpressed you are by them.

comicfan11
Prove it. I backed up my claims with scans. You had no clue. Spectre didnt defeat an amped Marvel anyways. He escaped after the amp was cut off. Get your facts straight please.

laughing laughing laughing
I don't have a scanner but I already said that Cap was KOed with one punch in #4...
If you have the comic as you claim read it but it's you who should get his facts straight
They were both loosing power and Cap was KOed by the Spectre.
He didn't escape or run.
He just pawned Cap.

comicfan11
Do you think the Spectre can do it on hi sown or do you think the Spectre needs Hal Jordan to tap into it?

Anyways whats it matter he WASNT TAPPED INTO THE LOGOZ WHEN HE ONESHOTTED DARKSEID ANYWAYS.

Show us a scan were the DOV Spectre taps the Logoz...
Oh right you can't...
I think that the DOV Spectre was far more less powerful than one with a host to answer your question

And on another note I already proven how wrong you were about the
whole Orion loosing the amp.
You go by feats as you say and yet there isn't a scan that shows Orion being depowered.
Only DS by Ray Palmer.

quanchi112
laughing laughing laughing
I don't have a scanner but I already said that Cap was KOed with one punch in #4...
If you have the comic as you claim read it but it's you who should get his facts straight
They were both loosing power and Cap was KOed by the Spectre.
He didn't escape or run.
He just pawned Cap. You are making this so easy on me. By the way you dont need a scanner to put comic scans up on here.

He was being punched over and over again. So I guess you claim that was only one punch though huh, this is so easy its kinda fun.

Here is a scan of him losing his powers and Enchantress redirecting the power into herself.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Untitled-Scanned-16-2.jpg

The second scan shows he did escape but not on his own because his energies were tapped out. It showed the Spectre is very finite. HE WAS CARRIED AWAY WITH HIS TAIL BEWTEEN HIS LEGS BECAUSE HE GOT HIS ASS RAPED.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Untitled-Scanned-20-2.jpg

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Show us a scan were the DOV Spectre taps the Logoz...
Oh right you can't...
I think that the DOV Spectre was far more less powerful than one with a host to answer your question

And on another note I already proven how wrong you were about the
whole Orion loosing the amp.
You go by feats as you say and yet there isn't a scan that shows Orion being depowered.
Only DS by Ray Palmer. I never said I thought that dov Spectre could tap the logoz. I dont think he can do it on his own. I believe he has to rely on hal jordan for this one.

My point is I compared dov Spectre to hal jordan spectre the one at normal levels who oneshotted Darkseid. I am very intelligent as well an dchoose my words very carefully.

Orion never had the amp, Darkseid did but Orion was tapping into it. When darkseid lost his amp so did Orion. You cant even comprehend these comics can you.

fangirl101
I never said I thought that dov Spectre could tap the logoz. I dont think he can do it on his own. I believe he has to rely on hal jordan for this one.

My point is I compared dov Spectre to hal jordan spectre the one at normal levels who oneshotted Darkseid. I am very intelligent as well an dchoose my words very carefully.

the Spectre can one shot ANYONE in the form of Hal jordan except probably mxy if he's ready for it.

comicfan11
You are making this so easy on me. By the way you dont need a scanner to put comic scans up on here.

He was being punched over and over again. So I guess you claim that was only one punch though huh, this is so easy its kinda fun.

Here is a scan of him losing his powers and Enchantress redirecting the power into herself.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Untitled-Scanned-16-2.jpg

The second scan shows he did escape but not on his own because his energies were tapped out. It showed the Spectre is very finite. HE WAS CARRIED AWAY WITH HIS TAIL BEWTEEN HIS LEGS BECAUSE HE GOT HIS ASS RAPED.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Untitled-Scanned-20-2.jpg

Happy Dance

Wow you are a liar, aren't you?
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/3306/vscapt13ln2.jpg
And this is how the amped Cap was defeated...
But of course you claim that the Spectre escaped...

King Kandy
You got any proof of that claim? Spectre struggled to separate two universes and was almost unable to at full power, and that was one of the strongest Spectres ever.

King Kandy
Nah. He was getting pwned up until Cap ran out of energy. He beat regular Cap but nearly died anyway.

comicfan11
I never said I thought that dov Spectre could tap the logoz. I dont think he can do it on his own. I believe he has to rely on hal jordan for this one.

Orion never had the amp, Darkseid did but Orion was tapping into it. When darkseid lost his amp so did Orion. You cant even comprehend these comics can you.

You tire me...
Very much...
Ok lets finish this.
You always claim proof through scans.
The next question is really simple and you should be able to answer.
Can you PLEASE show me a SCAN were Orion loses the amp he got in DOTNG #8?

quanchi112
laughing laughing laughing laughing Cant you even follow along what I am telling you.

Fine one more time.

Spectre beat Captain Marvel after he lost his amp. But he didnt finish him as he intended too. He was more powerful than regular Captain Marvel still even though he got his ass whooped. He had enough power to ko Captain Marvel after his magic juice ran out and then had eclipso get him out of there because he was drained and they almost destroyed him.

Had Enchantress not cut off the power source then the Spectre would have been destroyed.

comicfan11
Originally posted by King Kandy
Nah. He was getting pwned up until Cap ran out of energy. He beat regular Cap but nearly died anyway.

Quan claimed he run and escaped.
I call this lying...

comicfan11
Cant you even follow along what I am telling you.

Fine one more time.

Spectre beat Captain Marvel after he lost his amp. But he didnt finish him as he intended too. He was more powerful than regular Captain Marvel still even though he got his ass whooped. He had enough power to ko Captain Marvel after his magic juice ran out and then had eclipso get him out of there because he was drained and they almost destroyed him.

Had Enchantress not cut off the power source then the Spectre would have been destroyed.

Spectre was also being depowered.
That's what I'm trying to say!
And he didn't run or escape as you falsely claim.
He KOed Cap

fangirl101
You got any proof of that claim? Spectre struggled to separate two universes and was almost unable to at full power, and that was one of the strongest Spectres ever.

Two universes BOUND by the UN, IG, Spear of Destiny(which is his major weakness), The power of the OAN battary, The bell wheel and jar, the cosmic cube. Etc.

King Kandy
He had to run away because he would have been killed if anyone found him since he was so weakened by Captain Marvel (who had lost his amp.) He could barely fly and had to run because he had been weakened so much.

quanchi112
You tire me...
Very much...
Ok lets finish this.
You always claim proof through scans.
The next question is really simple and you should be able to answer.
Can you PLEASE show me a SCAN were Orion loses the amp he got in DOTNG #8? Darkseid lost the amp. The amp was destroyed by Ray Palmer. Thats why Darkseid's size decreased. If they both had the amp then they both would have been giants and not been both normal size. If Orion was amped he would have slaughter Darkseid and Orion would have been a giant.

King Kandy
Two universes BOUND by the UN, IG, Spear of Destiny(which is his major weakness), The power of the OAN battary, The bell wheel and jar, the cosmic cube. Etc.
Well according to you he should be way stronger since he could "one shot anyone" right?

quanchi112
That's what I'm trying to say! He wasnt being depowered. Not at all his finite energies were tapped out. He was exhausted and couldnt even gather enough strength to escape on his own.

fangirl101
Darkseid lost the amp. The amp was destroyed by Ray Palmer. Thats why Darkseid's size decreased. If they both had the amp then they both would have been giants and not been both normal size. If Orion was amped he would have slaughter Darkseid and Orion would have been a giant.

Um no. DS didn't have the amp when he grew big. He didn't need it. It was even said when someone asked how he got so big, and someone replied, it's freaking darksied.

King Kandy
Those two universes were merging because of the artifacts but they weren't binding them. All Spectre had to do was push the universes apart, which he nearly failed to do.

fangirl101
Those two universes were merging because of the artifacts but they weren't binding them. All Spectre had to do was push the universes apart, which he nearly failed to do.

Prove it. Prove that they weren't bdinging them. Because if you look at the pic of kismet and eternity, they were forcibly merged by energy bands. your turn.

King Kandy
That's what I'm trying to say!
And he didn't run or escape as you falsely claim.
He KOed Cap
He wasn't depowered, he was weak because he had nearly been killed and could barely beat an unamped Captain Marvel. He had to run away because if anyone found him he would have been dead.

comicfan11
Darkseid lost the amp. The amp was destroyed by Ray Palmer. Thats why Darkseid's size decreased. If they both had the amp then they both would have been giants and not been both normal size. If Orion was amped he would have slaughter Darkseid and Orion would have been a giant.

Again...
Do you have any proof that Orion needed the same gadget to maintain the power?
Do you have a scan showing us Orion being depowered?
And Orion always has a mother box with him anyway.

quanchi112
the Spectre can one shot ANYONE in the form of Hal jordan except probably mxy if he's ready for it. The Spectre in dov has better feats by far than regular Hal Jordan spectre. The reason Captain Marvel survived and darkseid didnt is because Marvels durability is better than Darkseid's. Darkseid's flaw is his durability its one of them anyways.

King Kandy
Prove it. Prove that they weren't bdinging them. Because if you look at the pic of kismet and eternity, they were forcibly merged by energy bands. your turn.
You are asking me to prove a negative. The burden of proof is on you my friend.

quanchi112
Again...
Do you have any proof that Orion needed the same gadget to maintain the power?
Do you have a scan showing us Orion being depowered?
And Orion always has a mother box with him anyway. http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/DotNG8p18.jpg

This shows he is only sharing the same cosmic might that Darkseid had previously stolen. Meaning as a new god he cant tap into the same energies Darkseid has. If Darkseid isnt amped neither is Orion.

comicfan11
The Spectre in dov has better feats by far than regular Hal Jordan spectre. The reason Captain Marvel survived and darkseid didnt is because Marvels durability is better than Darkseid's. Darkseid's flaw is his durability its one of them anyways.

No it's because DS faced a far more powerful version of the Spectre that
doesn't loose power as time passes.

fangirl101
Orion wasnt amped. He tapped into darkseid's powers in dong and Darkseid backed off. Then he fought him straight up after Darkseid lost his powers and shrunk back down. It was straight up. Darkseid got pwned.

The source is a part of GOD. You saying the spectre is in effective would be like me saying how ineffective the LT is because he couldn't stand up to the heart of the U. and he couldn't fix the universal flaw.

quanchi112
No it's because DS faced a far more powerful version of the Spectre that
doesn't loose power as time passes. Prove it by feats. You havent proven one thin and made this very easy on me.

comicfan11
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/DotNG8p18.jpg

This shows he is only siphoning the same cosmic might that Darkseid had previously stolen. Meaning as a new god he cant tap into the same energies Darkseid has. If Darkseid isnt amped neither is Orion.

This scan just proves that they are tapping the same energies.
Not that if DS loses his amp Orion will also loose his.

quanchi112
The source is a part of GOD. You saying the spectre is in effective would be like me saying how ineffective the LT is because he couldn't stand up to the heart of the U. and he couldn't fix the universal flaw. Darkseid didnt even had infinite power in this story. Maker has more power than Darkseid in this story. Infinite power while Darkseid amped doesnt even have infinite power. Kind of makes you think doesnt it.

The rest of your post makes no sense to me. Heart and Lt are both infinte while this source couldnt be Darkseid who didnt even have infinite power.

King Kandy
The source is a part of GOD. You saying the spectre is in effective would be like me saying how ineffective the LT is because he couldn't stand up to the heart of the U. and he couldn't fix the universal flaw.
That's funny since you have insisted that THOTU is not God's power and now you're saying it is. You change your beliefs whenever you need to argue a new topic.

fangirl101
Prove it by feats. You havent proven one thin and made this very easy on me.

It's sure as hell easy to say someone has no feats, and when someone post them, you say they are unimpressive. That is easy as fuc k.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112 Darkseid didnt even had infinite power in this story._ Maker has more power than Darkseid in this story._ Infinite power while Darkseid amped doesnt even have infinite power._ Kind of makes you think doesnt it.The rest of your post makes no sense to me._ Heart and Lt are both infinte while this source couldnt be Darkseid who didnt even have infinite power. The maker has what to do with this argument? nothing. and she had infinite power and only blew up a chunk of ground. Makes some of us think doesn't it. obviously not you.

fangirl101
That's funny since you have insisted that THOTU is not God's power and now you're saying it is. You change your beliefs whenever you need to argue a new topic.

No. The heart does not make one GOD. that is my argument. keep up.

King Kandy
The heart isn't God's power.

The heart of the U is beyond the LT and it was Not God's power.

NO. The Bio nor the Panel say that Thanos had the Power of god nor of the One above all.

comicfan11
Prove it by feats. You havent proven one thin and made this very easy on me.

I have already proven all your claims to be wrong.
From Orion loosing the amp to DOV>Hal.
On the other hand you just made it sooo easy for me, claiming incorrect evidence.
Hal Spectre has many feats.
On the top of my head defeating a jokerised Paralax, owining Neron, spliting two universes, holding the Earth, tapping the power of the Logoz, etc.

fangirl101

Now show me where I said that it was god's power. Please. show me.

King Kandy
Just a second ago you did. I said that you thought it wasn't God's power, and then you replied "No, I said he wasn't god. Stay current."

fangirl101
Just a second ago you did. I said that you thought it wasn't God's power, and then you replied "No, I said he wasn't god. Stay current."

Still doesn't say where I said it was God's power. Show me. One statement does NOT in anyway back up what you are saying. Keep up.

King Kandy
If you agreed with my statement (that you thought it wasn't God's power) then why did you object to it?

fangirl101
If you agreed with my statement (that you thought it wasn't God's power) then why did you object to it?

I am not agreeing nore disagreeing. I used it as an analogy that Quan could understand since his understanding is in the areas of Thanos and anything Thanos related. Not to start an argument about if the heart is or isn't god's power, I used an analogy that he would understand. And to his understanding, the heart is God's power, so I used what he would understand to show him how him saying the spectre is ineffective was pretty simple given who the source is.

King Kandy
I said "I thought you thought it wasn't God's power" and then you replied with "No, I said it wasn't God. Stay current." which tells us that your NEW belief is that it IS God's power. You contradict yourself. One second it's God's power and another it isn't.

fangirl101
I said "I thought you thought it wasn't God's power" and then you replied with "No, I said it wasn't God. Stay current." which tells us that your NEW belief is that it IS God's power. You contradict yourself. One second it's God's power and another it isn't.

I do not want to argue. The heart doesn't not make thanos God. is it God's power? Likely not since it isn't still around. God's power would be infinite and unable to be destroyed.

comicfan11
I think I'm done for tonight...
Have fun and peace to all big grin

King Kandy
You asked for proof that you have said it was God's power. Here you go:

now, according to what i gather from the end saga, thanos with the heart was given the power of marvel's god.
he had supreme power.

King Kandy
I do not want to argue. The heart doesn't not make thanos God. is it God's power? Likely not since it isn't still around. God's power would be infinite and unable to be destroyed.
This has nothing to do with whether it is God's power. It has everything to do with how you keep changing your views depending on which one is more convenient for the argument, and then you lied about having said it was God's power, as I just proved.

fangirl101
You asked for proof that you have said it was God's power. Here you go:

Proves nothing. Opinions change. It's called weighing the evidence. Try it.

Rorschach
He's more powerful than Superboy prime. It took the power of Extant to beat him. Extant is a more than universal being.

Parallax beat him, not Extant.

fangirl101
This has nothing to do with whether it is God's power. It has everything to do with how you keep changing your views depending on which one is more convenient for the argument, and then you lied about having said it was God's power, as I just proved.

Not in this thread I hadn't. If you have nothing better to do than dig up shit from past post from past arguments then fine. But don't think that everything said in the past is supposed to stick. What the hell are we debating for if opinions don't change and people don't think and change thier minds.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Rorschach
Parallax beat him, not Extant.

Wait. I thought extant beat time trapper. And extant got beat by parallax.

King Kandy
Proves nothing. Opinions change. It's called weighing the evidence. Try it.
You claimed that you never said it was God's power. You lied. End of story.

Rorschach
Wait. I thought extant beat time trapper. And extant got beat by parallax.

No, Parallax attacked the Trapper in Zero Hour 04, and then killed him in
Zero Hour 01.

fangirl101
You claimed that you never said it was God's power. You lied. End of story.

Get a freaking life. you know I mean in this thread. Any retard can tell that.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Rorschach
No, Parallax attacked the Trapper in Zero Hour 04, and then killed him in
Zero Hour 01.

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4050/extant004kc3.jpg

I'm pretty sure that was extant.

fangirl101

King Kandy
No, it was Parallax. Check the Time Trapper respect thread, the very next scan shows Parallax.

Rorschach

I'm pretty sure that was extant.

It was Parallax. In Zero Hour 01, Parallax punks Extant, and then kicks the Time Trapper's ass for the second time.

quanchi112
Um no. DS didn't have the amp when he grew big. He didn't need it. It was even said when someone asked how he got so big, and someone replied, it's freaking darksied. Are you serious? erm

We saw Darkseid shrink in the very scan I put up when Atom intervened, I dont even think you believe half the stuff you post. You seriously ignore scans left and right and I dont take you seriously at all anymore.

All you do is try to throw crap at marvel characters and you dont have one single shred of proof.

quanchi112
He wasn't depowered, he was weak because he had nearly been killed and could barely beat an unamped Captain Marvel. He had to run away because if anyone found him he would have been dead. Exactly. smile Hot got his ass stomped.

quanchi112
The source is a part of GOD. You saying the spectre is in effective would be like me saying how ineffective the LT is because he couldn't stand up to the heart of the U. and he couldn't fix the universal flaw. The source is a different being than the presence. On panel. The source's prime agent cant even beat Gog. erm

The source himself was outclassed and Darkseid punked him with less than infinite energies. Source imo should have been a lot more impressive but was easily dealt with.

quanchi112
It's sure as hell easy to say someone has no feats, and when someone post them, you say they are unimpressive. That is easy as fuc k. He didnt even give me battle feats. Spectre of dov was more impressive.

quanchi112
I have already proven all your claims to be wrong.
From Orion loosing the amp to DOV>Hal.
On the other hand you just made it sooo easy for me, claiming incorrect evidence.
Hal Spectre has many feats.
On the top of my head defeating a jokerised Paralax, owining Neron, spliting two universes, holding the Earth, tapping the power of the Logoz, etc. You cant even understand the scans I guess.

He didnt defeat Parallax on his own,if so post the scans because the way I remember it he had help. spectre from dov would crap on neron. He beat the Ps easily and the ninth age of magic was crapping their pants.

Tapping the power of the logoz has nothing to do with the Spectre who oneshotted Darkseid easily. He didnt need to tap the logoz for that now did he?

The rest of the feats arent battle feats an ddont prove a thing.

quanchi112
You asked for proof that you have said it was God's power. Here you go: Nice. Hypocritical posting. Changes his argument all the time. You wont find me doing this. Nicely done kandy and it exposes the double standard flip flops.

quanchi112

I'm pretty sure that was extant. It was Parallax. erm

comicfan11
You cant even understand the scans I guess.

He didnt defeat Parallax on his own,if so post the scans because the way I remember it he had help. spectre from dov would crap on neron. He beat the Ps easily and the ninth age of magic was crapping their pants.

Tapping the power of the logoz has nothing to do with the Spectre who oneshotted Darkseid easily. He didnt need to tap the logoz for that now did he?

The rest of the feats arent battle feats an ddont prove a thing.

Ehmmm no...
That's your opinion and only that.
Holding the Earth like a toy and splitting two universes held together by some of the most powerful items (Hal) instead of getting beat up physically (DOV) proves the difference in power levels.
But then again it depends on your personal opinion.

And for the last time I have the DOV #4 infront of me.
Spectre and Cap fight.
They both start losing energy.
Spectre KOs Cap.
Then runs to save Eclipso who was impaled by Blue Devil's trident and states he has no power left BUT that's after he's beaten Cap.

As for Neron you don't know how DOV would fare against him (I don't suppose you have scans from a fight that didn't happen...) but Neron was powerful enough to move the moon so no he's not weak as you want to diminish him.
Plus if the DOV Spectre could tap the Logoz he would do it and deal with his opposition much easier instead of depending on draining magic from earth's magic users.

Next time do some research before you back up wrong evidence.

llagrok
Damn, that's 7 posts in a row by Quanchi.

Talk about spamming.

Mr Master

Hal Jordan Spectre reversed the effects
of the combined might of the IG, UN, Spear of destiny, oan battery, etc.
laughing laughing laughing ... and false!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.