How and when do you think Gwen will die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
May be the 4th movie, or the 5th...or the very last movie which will obviously be the 6th. Which one will she die in, will she die like her ultimate version at the hands of carnage, or will GG (doesn't matter which one) return and kill her. What do you think will happen and why?

the_satan32
Originally posted by steverules
May be the 4th movie, or the 5th...or the very last movie which will obviously be the 6th. Which one will she die in, will she die like her ultimate version at the hands of carnage, or will GG (doesn't matter which one) return and kill her. What do you think will happen and why?

I doubt she'll die or even return, her part in SM 3 was short and Peter didn't develop any real feelings for her so why would she die? If someone dies it should be Mary Jane, she irritated me more than any other character.

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by the_satan32
I doubt she'll die or even return, her part in SM 3 was short and Peter didn't develop any real feelings for her so why would she die? If someone dies it should be Mary Jane, she irritated me more than any other character.

Raimi:Yes, lets kill off a key character just because The Satan32 doesnt like her.

As far as I know, Gwen has signed on for 3 movies, so she will be appearing in future Spiderman films.They will probably take the Carnage route to kill her off.Its much easier to have new character kill her than completely ressurect a dead one and have him kill her.

the_satan32
Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
Raimi:Yes, lets kill off a key character just because The Satan32 doesnt like her.

One can always dream.

steverules
Keep dreaming, it's bound to happen someday wink

Spiderman_RJ
well the fanboys got venom......who knows?
i never heard o bryce signing for more than one movie,besides like satan32 the genious fan pointed out for the ingenious fans,her part is pretty much over! she just left like that,there was a huge lack of reconciliation in the end of the movie,we didnt see peter apologizing for his action to anyone,like they just forgot. i sure hopes betty hasnt forgot,eheehehe.
if she returns she would have to help doc connors in his acident,but that would be it,she wouldnt play a major role in sm movie since she was just a eyecandy in sm3.

steverules
Like when she's modeling and wearing a mini skirt and the crowd below can see her panties when she's about to fall to her death big grin

the_satan32
Like when she's modeling and wearing a mini skirt and the crowd below can see her panties when she's about to fall to her death big grin

Paying attention to details, eh?

big grin

Micheal_Myers
-Shrugs- I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere that she signed for 3 movies.So what if she was already shown and didnt do much.Ever heard of a minor character.She can just be one of those things.

LORDSIDIOUS01

Bryce Dallas Howard has said she wants to return. That said, Gwen will not die until after Spidey 6 or 7.

steverules
I think there is only gonna be 6 movies, I'd like to see Pete get closer to Gwen just to have her die in his arm's or something

Spiderman_RJ
NO DEATH! id kill someone next to me if i see her dieing in the movies,now that she is unimportant

LORDSIDIOUS01
I think there is only gonna be 6 movies, I'd like to see Pete get closer to Gwen just to have her die in his arm's or something

There is a strong possibility that there will be more than six.

steverules
Really? Got any proof to back it up? I'd love too see more than six movie's but I don't wanna get my hopes up for something thats not happening

Arachnid1
Really? Got any proof to back it up? I'd love too see more than six movie's but I don't wanna get my hopes up for something thats not happening

I'm with Sid. There will be more. Remember, I'm from the future so I know.

steverules
yes...sure you are, and I am Santa Clause

Spiderman_RJ
steve you bastard! you never brough me,my complete collection of gi joe! i hate you! i hate you!

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
steve you bastard! you never brough me,my complete collection of gi joe! i hate you! i hate you!

He never bought be my complete colection of spiderman comics in mint condition either.nerd

laughing out loud

steverules
Well thats because you two were very naughty girls, I always check my list twice...perhaps next christas you would like a present that explodes when you open it

Spiderman_RJ
archnid is a girl? cos im a boy....well at least i have some big coming out of my pants.

steverules
Yeah, I think it's time you should take those orangesout your pants now, they are for Arachnid

LORDSIDIOUS01
I don't think Sony will stop at six.

Micheal_Myers

There is no real proof anywhere, but it would only make sense to keep on going.The fact of the matter is, all six of these movies are gonna make ALOT of money.So why stop it when you know making even more would do the same.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
I don't think Sony will stop at six.
co-signed

Arachnid1
archnid is a girl? cos im a boy....well at least i have some big coming out of my pants.

Dude, I'm not really a girl. laughing out loud

steverules
Yes you are, now go bake...I have to make money for drugs, we shall sell your crap flavored muffins to someone stupid enough to buy them...G.W.Bush

Arachnid1
Yes you are, now go bake...I have to make money for drugs, we shall sell your crap flavored muffins to someone stupid enough to buy them...G.W.Bush

Hell no. I will throw them at him and beat him down. Then I'll take his money and become the new president in which case I will take over the world!!!!

First, I'm going to bomb britain for bringing their accents to our movies. Then, THE WORLD!!!!

smokin'

Spiderman_RJ
british acent rules!

jdea
I think she'll die after her character develops more, maybe in future films MJ will leave Peter to purse her career and in her absence he will develop feelings for Gwen, and then the new villain will kill her... just my 2 cents

the_satan32
Originally posted by jdea
I think she'll die after her character develops more, maybe in future films MJ will leave Peter to purse her career and in her absence he will develop feelings for Gwen, and then the new villain will kill her... just my 2 cents

Your spending too much time thinking about how a character might die when there is no reason to believe that this character will return. Why would Gwen even care for Peter after the way he treated her? We saw that Pete was attracted only to MJ not Gwen (there is something wrong with this version of Spider-Man) and only used her to make MJ feel jealous. And while I'd like Gwen to return and replace Mary Jane I doubt it will happen.

steverules
british acent rules!

I never thought I'd say this but I agree with you

Mr Parker

makes sense to me.I have to agree.

Arachnid1
british acent rules!

Only in movies like Harry Potter or one of thos Amanda Bines movies or something like Shawn of the Dead(which I think was made in britain anyway...). It just seems out of place anywhere else.

steverules
Like in spider-man 3...you could tell that reporter lady was British not only by her accent but she also said 'brutal'...a word American's don't use

LORDSIDIOUS01
Like in spider-man 3...you could tell that reporter lady was British not only by her accent but she also said 'brutal'...a word American's don't use

And....

Swanky-Tuna
Don't you guys think at some point people will stop caring about these movies? I really don't think they'll go on as long as some of you think they will.

Where'd you get that factoid?

steverules
I've never seen or heard an American say the word Brutal

steverules
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
And....

There is no 'and'...that was all I had to say

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Don't you guys think at some point people will stop caring about these movies? I really don't think they'll go on as long as some of you think they will.

Yeah I think MAN-SPIDER 4 will be the last one even though they want to make 6 because of all the bad word of mouth that MAN-SPIDER 3 has gotten and how it has plummeted so suddenly and quickly at the box office,the dropoff in the second week was much worse than its predecessors and if they go and put carnage in the next film which is what they have been saying they are going to do,that will be the end of the franchise for sure.Nobody likes carnage as a villain.

Swanky-Tuna
I've never seen or heard an American say the word Brutal
They say it all the time in Metalocalypse.

the_satan32
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Yeah I think MAN-SPIDER 4 will be the last one even though they want to make 6 because of all the bad word of mouth that MAN-SPIDER 3 has gotten and how it has plummeted so suddenly and quickly at the box office,the dropoff in the second week was much worse than its predecessors and if they go and put carnage in the next film which is what they have been saying they are going to do,that will be the end of the franchise for sure.Nobody likes carnage as a villain.

What are you talking about? As of May 27 2007 the worldwide total was $802 million. Thats more than Spider-Man 2 which was $783,766,341.

steverules
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
They say it all the time in Metalocalypse.

Really? Is that film any good?

spencerspider
I think Gwen might not ever die, but if she does I want hmmm....I want Carnage to kill her if he is in it, that might make Eddie..if he returns..help Peter kill Carnage.

Swanky-Tuna
Really? Is that film any good?
It's a cartoon on Adult Swim. The creators describe it as a cross between Spinal Tap and Scooby Doo. It's a big parody of the metal genre. I like it.

Darth Jello
i think they can still salvage the franchise espeically since spider-man 3 is one of those films that gets better with multiple viewings and doesn't necesarily click the first time. The main thing with Gwen and captain stacy is that yes, they should die, but it would be aweful if the lizard killed them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.