galvatron vs thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
galvatron

vs

thanos

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
galvatron

vs

thanos

galvatron

Galvaclaw
Thanos, very very easily.

Galvatron can amp his stats but the highest strength we've seen him is when he beat a combiner who could lift 4,000,000 tons. Which is way below Thanos' strength level.

He's been beaten by cosmic things before. Armada Megatron killed him very easily with the Star saber during the world collide storyline.

grey fox
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Thanos, very very easily.

Galvatron can amp his stats but the highest strength we've seen him is when he beat a combiner who could lift 4,000,000 tons. Which is way below Thanos' strength level.

He's been beaten by cosmic things before. Armada Megatron killed him very easily with the Star saber during the world collide storyline.

That was a VERY awesome crossover.

People dont seem to understand, while TF are pretty strong , placing them against anyone with Energy Manipulation or Transmutation/Matter Manip is pretty much suicide.

rotiart
Thanos. He then finds out about the "souls" to the transformers.. and the autobot matrix of leadership.. and determines a way to steal all their souls to become god of the universe... again... and of course give back everything he took.

Mider999
four million tons is below thanos level.........what are you talking about he is stated to have strengh over 100 tons not 100 million tons.........galvatron would slap his head off if he's that strong.

janus77
Thanos blasts great big holes through Galvatron before he's even realised just who he's picked a fight with.

Thanos ftw.

Galvaclaw
Right...It's not like Thanos pimp slaps people who have lifted billions of tons.

Endless Mike
Class 100 doesn't mean you can only lift 100 tons, it means you can lift 100 tons and up.

So you could be able to lift 101 tons maximum or 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999 tons maximum, for example.

boriquaking55
Since when did people forget Thanos has matter manipulation?

Avalonofthewind
There aren't many Transformers made that can fight someone like Thanos. You would pretty much have to get into Matrix/Unicron powered versions to be able to compete.

Optimum using Matrix force or Thunderwing possesed by the evil Matrix are pretty much the only ones who could be put into any kind of vs match.

It's been rumored that Galvy is pretty indestructable when acting as a herald to Unicron, and true to that I have never seen Galvy damaged when on herald mode.

Unfortunately I dont see Galvy taking Thanos out even in that mode.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Galvatron doesn't need the rest of the Transformers to beat Thanos. Although Death will be lurking to take away all the transformers if they show up.

Mider999
umm if the guy lifts over 100 tons then it means a little over 100 tons since when does the wrighter actually expect anyone to think oh when i say over 100 tons i mean a trillion tons.

Please someone tell me when thanos manipulated reality please tell me when he did this, during the IG saga he had the IG thats why he manipulted others.

ragesRemorse
Thanos with infinity gautlent dismantles the entire transformers universe

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Thanos with infinity gautlent dismantles the entire transformers universe

The funniest post I have seen in a while. laughing laughing

bobbi
umm if the guy lifts over 100 tons then it means a little over 100 tons since when does the wrighter actually expect anyone to think oh when i say over 100 tons i mean a trillion tons.

Please someone tell me when thanos manipulated reality please tell me when he did this, during the IG saga he had the IG thats why he manipulted others.

uh.. isn't it common knowledge that Class 100 strength means lifting 100 tons or above? has anyone even hear of class 200 class 1000 etc? Seriously just look anywhere and it'll say silver surfer, gladiator, even odin would be class 100 tons and i think we all know they can lift far more than that.
you can see thanos fighting some of these guys and other feats in the respect thread. Some good stuff of him beating on thor with the power gem.

oh and just saying Hi, I'm new to this board.

mykke
ya i thought it was common knowledge that class 100 means OVER 100 like as in alot over, most 100 classer's have lifted far over 1000000 tons

Mider999
yeah i forget that thats what that ment, usually the wrighters just tell you how much the guy can lift......but whatever, everyone jobs to thanos so please give me a damn break. Anyway galvatron is to strong for him its over 100 tons not in the millions and galvatron would just blow thanos to hell.

Galvaclaw
And once again Thanos is stronger than people who have planetary level strength. Galvatron lacks any feats to show he could hurt Thanos with his cannon. A lot of Transformers took blasts from his cannon and survived so why not Thanos.

don't shiv
QUESTION

are Transformers comix equal to or a great deal better than Transformers on T.V. in Quality

Mider999
umm let me think why that cannon should destroy thanos because its powered by a black hole........yeahhhh.......see i know thanos fanboyism blocks away poeples knowledge of such things but thats basically unlimited power right there a black hole.

Beside that you have no proof his strengh thanos i mean is in the upper millions, i dont really care if he's fought people who can destroy planets, when he fought champion with the power gem he knew he couldnt win thus had champion strand himself to win, suddenly he's fighting people with planet busting strenghth and not backing down sounds like PIS of course youd never admit it, on this board thanos feets are never PIS.

playa1258
Thanos is way stronger than galvatron. He beat on Hulk and The Thing at the same time. Hulk can lift a hell of a lot more than a few million tons.

bobbi
What proof would it take that Thanos can lift in the millions? Rarely do you see any superstrong characters actually lifting things, there aren't many instances where that is actually called for. I would think hurting ppl/beating people who can blow up planets would mean you can lift a good amount.

i.e. the earth weighs around 6 sextillion metric tons thats 6,000,000,000,000,000,000 or 6 billion billion tons. If you can pulverize something like that with a single punch I would think you could lift something that weighed 6 trillion times less. And I would think someone who can punch someone who could destroy a planet and HURT/BEAT him you should have comparable strength.

oh and thanos has been stated to survive running into a black hole. We're not told exactly what happened but his ship "disintegrated around him" and that the black hole was sucking in everything within a 2 light year radius, so it seems like he was sucked in and got out. (yeah, crazy. but this is comic logic where superman held a black hole as well.)

Mider999
they dont need proof its thanos, if thanos farted and destroyed the universe they would buy it, i once asked how he would defend against vulcan manipulating the energy in his head someone gave me some crap about how do we know if thanos even has electricity for his brain.

thanos escaping a black hole sounds like PIS to me but you wouldnt care if it was would you.

Thanos fighting someone with planet busting powers is PIS if they can do it physically

Galvaclaw
Megatron can draw anti matter from a black hole according to his bio. Except he's never done it. He attempted to do so in one UK issue but was stopped.

http://www.tfu.info/1984/Decepticon/Megatron/megatron.htm

Galvatron has a particle cannon according to the comics and a chemical powered laser cannon according to his specs.

bobbi
Thanos seems to always go up against people of planet busting ability though so I'm not sure if that would qualify as PIS. If you had him losing to people who are knowingly weaker then you can pass off a few instances as PIS. If you can show even a handful of instances of thanos struggling with someone who couldn't lift well above 100 tons then I can believe your point and I'm totally open to changing my opinion even if others aren't as you claim.

To my knowledge he has exchanged blows with thor with the power gem, champion with the power gem, silver surfer, firelord, nate grey, hulk, parallax (which i dont know the details of but seems a little off..), a fed galactus (who has admittedly low showings for someone of his level but still noone who isn't planet destroying level would phase him). And a bunch more. Owns a bunch of the xmen and avengers a whole lot too without a sweat.

Just look in the respect thread for scans. Only known low showing I know of for thanos was being stabbed by wolverine... who we know has high showings which are a bit...out there. And an equal number of low showings (aka. deerkick ftw). So he's not the best indicator of strength.

Show me an equal number of examples of thanos trading blows with under 100 ton strength people and I'll consider his feats PIS. As of now though, he seems to have regularly been that strong throughout his career.

bobbi
oh and sorry to post again but didn't I say I thought the escaping a black hole was crazy comic logic? I don't think anyone should be able to escape a black hole except for like abstracts (or magic. magic lets you do anything.) Surviving a black hole seems to constantly happen in comics, though, so it's become almost a staple for a certain level of strength/durability. If something happens enough times in comics sometimes you just have to accept it and whatever rules it uses. (aka. people talking in space. unless u're a telepath nothing of the sort should happen). But you can ignore that feat if you want. like i said i personally hate when people survive black holes. Spits in the face of physics.

Mider999
he did it once.......and how many of these so called planet busters has he faces, the power gem takes practice to tap into fully if thor for example had taped into it fully then how would thanos have captured him doesnt the gem make you indestructable at full power.

bobbi
Ok... um... didn't I just list for you a bunch of planet busters?

"To my knowledge he has exchanged blows with thor with the power gem, champion with the power gem, silver surfer, firelord, nate grey, hulk, parallax (which i dont know the details of but seems a little off..), a fed galactus."

surfer has, champion has by your own admission i think. hulk destroyed an asteroid that was like a 1/3 the size of Earth? something like that. A small planet anyway. Thor has lifted the midgard serpent or whatever which is comparable in size to a planet (being a good guy I would hope he doesnt' blow up planets a lot..). I seriously hope i dont have to argue GALACTUS's power or parallax's. So thats 3 confirmed. 2 you got to be kidding me if you dont think they can do it. and thor.

If you paid attention I meant comics in general have the black hole feat. Superman has held one. Think some herald of galactus has survived in one. Godzilla like lived in one or something (that was just weird). Silver surfer went through one. It happens a lot (even though it shouldn't).

And I know it takes practice to tap into the gems fully. Did I ever say that they gave you all their power right away? All i did was mention that thor and champion had it. I assume they give you some power though without too much practice. I thought someone here gave an estimate but I dont know. either way I never argued or mentioned the point that it gave u indestructable power right away. Even if it does nothing to your strength it's still a feat to beat thor and champion (well champion jobs a lot I think but he's technically really good). Ask someone else for how much the gem gives u right away if you really want to know.

Mider999
yeah thor has 100 class strengh so whats he doing lifting that serpent......and how many times has he done something like that?

oh and hulk was thrown into the astroid he never punched it thank you

and i dont care if superman has held one that dont make it non pis and surfer has been taken out by weaker things then a black hole like warrior madness thor

not my fault you love thanos so much your blinde to logic.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by bobbi
To my knowledge he has exchanged blows with silver surfer, nate grey, hulk

Show me an equal number of examples of thanos trading blows with under 100 ton strength people and I'll consider his feats PIS. As of now though, he seems to have regularly been that strong throughout his career. He killed Silver Surfer, embaressed Nate, and one-shotted Hulk... no expression

He punched Captain Mar-Vell from Saturn to Earth with a punch...

Mider999
and galvatron could have done those things too.......WHATS YOUR POINT.

Mider999
oh and dont worry in the new transformers avengers story im sure transformers will get a chance to JOB to someone weaker then thanos just hold your horses thanos fanboys your time has come.

Jebus reborn
and galvatron could have done those things too.......WHATS YOUR POINT. Based on? Or, a better question is:
Why do I care?

Jebus reborn
oh and dont worry in the new transformers avengers story im sure transformers will get a chance to JOB to someone weaker then thanos just hold your horses thanos fanboys your time has come. I don't even know why you post... just digging your hole bigger everytime...

Plus, I remember a character called Death's Head doing OK against Galvatron, but oh well.

Mider999
if you dont care then why do you respond to the post or even the thread. And based on what does surfer servived a black hole powered blast........or thanos for that matter nobody gave one damn good reason sept oh he's done it before which is nonsense in itself.

Jebus reborn
if you dont care then why do you respond to the post or even the thread. And based on what does surfer servived a black hole powered blast........or thanos for that matter nobody gave one damn good reason sept oh he's done it before which is nonsense in itself. I have no idea what you tried to post...no expression

Mider999
thats sad to know. ill skip lines

if you dont care why you posting or responding to this thread or posts made on it

thanos or surfer or anyone who's not a cosmic escaping a black hole is pure BULL

thanos is not as strong as galvatron if so prove it.

Jebus reborn
thanos or surfer or anyone who's not a cosmic escaping a black hole is pure BULL

thanos is not as strong as galvatron if so prove it. Thanos and Surfer are cosmic...no expression

The funny thing is, that there is no evidence that I have seen for Galvatron even beating Spider-Man (in this thread), so what exactly would I have to prove?

manorastroman
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Thanos and Surfer are cosmic...no expression

The funny thing is, that there is no evidence that I have seen for Galvatron even beating Spider-Man (in this thread), so what exactly would I have to prove?

mider's not on your ignore list yet? that's surprising.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by manorastroman
mider's not on your ignore list yet? that's surprising. No, he is, I'm just giving him the opportunity for me to respond to his dumb ass.

MightyEInherjar
This is ridiculous.

Can someone post ANY feat that would come close to convincing me that Galvatron can even stand with Thanos for a minute?

Or hell, Ironman for that matter?

bobbi
yeah thor has 100 class strengh so whats he doing lifting that serpent......and how many times has he done something like that?

oh and hulk was thrown into the astroid he never punched it thank you

and i dont care if superman has held one that dont make it non pis and surfer has been taken out by weaker things then a black hole like warrior madness thor

not my fault you love thanos so much your blinde to logic.

ok seriously I dont think you're even listening to the posts now. we had the discussion about class 100 strength. And thor consistantly does things of that calibur. he's beat mangog he's beat gladiator. he beat ego, he made galactus scream in pain. I think he even stopped juggernaut although the ground collapsed right after. Fought superman (not that cross overs are cannon). Yeah he can only lift 100 tons.

Uh.. if hulk didn't punch the asteroid what happened? he rammed it with his head and destroyed it? i think that is an even better feat. If he didn't have the strength he would have been squashed on the asteroid or knocked out or something. he was thrown just to get him to the asteroid. if they were able to throw something at the asteroid to destroy it they could have just sent a chunk of adamantium at it or something. it was said none of their missiles could have destroyed it so they had to launch the hulk up there. Seriously u're grasping at straws here. (oh and it was twice the size of the earth sorry for the misinformation) and hulk has fought thor several times and were pretty much even so thor has to be at least hulk strength.

And I think i just gave evidence that thor is pretty strong and war maddened thor is 10x stronger so surfer being beaten by him isn't too bad of a showing.

face it, you're just saying EVERYONE in marvel can only lift like 100 tons no matter what feats they have done. you're calling every feat they do on a regular basis PIS and you haven't 1 shred of evidence of them doing anything less than this on a regular basis. Seriously I have given you several examples of people who thanos has beat and several examples that these people have the ability to destroy planets or fought people who have destroyed planets. While you have given no evidence to the contrary besides its PIS and you don't even give a reason for it. if its PIS then give us evidence. show us an equal number of times these characters struggled with much weaker opponents or much easier tasks. you have given none.

I'm trying my best to be polite but its getting difficult. I dont get why you have to get personal. I have given you evidence so please try to refute it with evidence and not general statements of PIS with no backup for it or statements that characters are much weaker than I've already given evidence against.

Oh and thanks jebus for the clarification on the details. I was just listing the people thanos has fought and had galactus and parallax on that list so I coudln't really fit the description of who in that list he slaughtered. :P Guess it is good to let people know that distinction though.

Galvaclaw
I can give you Iron man. He casually knocked Armada Megatron though a mountain. He one shotted a combiner who could lift 4,000,000 tons. Took on dozens of Transformers at once with atleast 6 of them being class 100.

But as for thanos, no. He has nothing which puts him near Thanos.

Mider999
how can thanos beat mangog pretty boy, mangog is a skyfather level being is he not. And its called PIS when characters do something above what there stated to be able to do, like in korvac saga when thor put his hammer into a energy being and it supposidly had the power of an entire universe keeping thor from pulling the hammer out.......thats PIS. Thanos hanging with tyrant thats PIS, thanos hanging with Odin PIS, thanos throwing galactus from his ship PIS, galactus is a cosmic thanos is a MINOR cosmic, Odin is a skyfather can can create galaxies, mangog is equal or above Odin. Galvatron punches thanos head off or blows him to oblivion........the only reason you people hate my posts is cause i dont like your precious fanboy icon as much as you do. If you wanna ignore me then do so what fking proof have you given AT ALL that thanos is as strong as galvatron or could take a blast from his black hole powered canon nothing, you just like to rant and rant about how he's thanos and blah blah blah your all so full of sh!t i wish someone kicked me from the thread cause im pretty much sick and tired of having to deal with you a$$holes and your fanboy mentality, in a year or too ill come back and this place will have become a thanos thread where he's beating the presance and TOAA with a day's prep after that, you'll all break into factions saying who loves thanos most, your all such fking fanboys it makes me sick to my stomach.

Mider999
jebus reborn who you calling a dumb ass numb nuts

and if any of you wanna put me on ignore do it, dont be whinny little b!tches like ID who goes cries to the mods better yet GO CRY TO THE MODS have them ban me like i said your thanos fanboyism MAKES ME WANNA PUKE

Jebus reborn
jebus reborn who you calling a dumb ass numb nuts

and if any of you wanna put me on ignore do it, dont be whinny little b!tches like ID who goes cries to the mods better yet GO CRY TO THE MODS have them ban me like i said your thanos fanboyism MAKES ME WANNA PUKE I'm calling you one, and I doubt anyone on the forum can compare to your lack of comic knowledge.
how can thanos beat mangog pretty boy, mangog is a skyfather level being is he not. And its called PIS when characters do something above what there stated to be able to do, like in korvac saga when thor put his hammer into a energy being and it supposidly had the power of an entire universe keeping thor from pulling the hammer out.......thats PIS. Thanos hanging with tyrant thats PIS, thanos hanging with Odin PIS, thanos throwing galactus from his ship PIS, galactus is a cosmic thanos is a MINOR cosmic, Odin is a skyfather can can create galaxies, mangog is equal or above Odin. Galvatron punches thanos head off or blows him to oblivion........the only reason you people hate my posts is cause i dont like your precious fanboy icon as much as you do. If you wanna ignore me then do so what fking proof have you given AT ALL that thanos is as strong as galvatron or could take a blast from his black hole powered canon nothing, you just like to rant and rant about how he's thanos and blah blah blah your all so full of sh!t i wish someone kicked me from the thread cause im pretty much sick and tired of having to deal with you a$$holes and your fanboy mentality, in a year or too ill come back and this place will have become a thanos thread where he's beating the presance and TOAA with a day's prep after that, you'll all break into factions saying who loves thanos most, your all such fking fanboys it makes me sick to my stomach. laughing
And, that, is when I stop reading all your stupid posts...

Mider999
thanos vs odin, oh yeah thanos can hang with odin though he's never ever done ANYTHING close to what odin has done

thanos has defeated mangog wow thats idoitic since mangog is a skyfather level being who gives odin trouble

thanos blasts galactus out of his ship, more BULL why would galactus even notice thanos he's a freaking cosmic who destroys star systems like nothing

thanos beats everyone according to you buttfks just have me banned already you can all kiss my fat a$$ while your at it then you can all have a big thanos party and wear thanos masks you'll end up having an orgy cause thats how much you love thanos

you all go to sleep at night and dream of naked thanoses right.

Mider999
freaking fanboy thanos d!ck suckers

half of you are probably bent over the computer right now wishing thanos was behind you giving you some bonage

you see thanos and death together you go HANDS OFF MY MAN BIATCH

Mider999
good stop reading my stupid posts go jerk off to your gray colored peace of sh!t

Mider999
hay jebus reborn when thanos died the way he did like a totall PUSS did you cry yoru eyes out and almost commit suicide probably half the people in this thread did, OH NO NOOOOOO MARVEL HOW COULD YOU YOU SHOULD BE BROUGHT OUT IN PUBLIC AND SHOT FOR DOING THIS TO THANOS MY THANOS

Jebus reborn
Mider999
Today 12:10 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

Mider999
Today 12:11 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

Mider999
Today 12:12 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

Mider999
i hope thanos becomes like darkseid when he jobs to everyone lol one day you'll see thanos losing to the likes of reed richards with prep, and silver surfer with a power up and the likes. haha i hope it happens. half the people at marvel must be thanos fanboys like you all they probably keep giant card board cut out sof him at home like you all they probably treat him like a family member how many of you have pets named after thanos

Mider999
**** you jebus reborn

Mider999
**** you too ID you moron you cant even tell a herald from a skyfather just like you couldnt tell a tooth pick from your dick

Mider999
**** you too esca you rabid thanos fanboy i hope thanos stays dead knowing the caliber of fanboy you are you'll end up in an insane asylum going WHY WHY WHY DID THEY DO THIS MY LIFE IS RUINED THANOS PLEASE COME BACK HAHAHAHA OMGOSH THATS SO LAME but yet it probably happend

Mider999
did i fail to say **** you jebus reborn

Jebus reborn
Mider999
Today 12:14 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

Mider999
Today 12:15 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

Mider999
Today 12:15 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

Sorry, you're going to have to take yourself off of ignore, so I can read your slop, you call posts...

nvrbeenwthagirl
WHy are you getting so angry? WHen it comes to Thanos, you just have to realize that most idiots won't admit that Thanos is only good with Prep and that he is the personification of PIS.

Tron
Mider999, I would suggest calming down and cease with the spamming.

bobbi
Man, he seriously has anger issues.

I should just ignore him but I still don't want to be disrespectful, especially since I'm new here. Just one last thing I guess. I've provided feats and instances where certain characters beat other characters.. I think that is the definition of evidence in these types of debates. And with that definition of PIS where is it stated that all the characters that were mentioned are as weak as you suggest? You should be aware by now of the whole Class 100 strength includes any number above 100 tons so if you want to prove PIS then give us examples of that. You have done none of that. and you have shown no feats of galvatron nor characters he's beaten. We don't even know how much power his cannon can siphon from a black hole. having a source of unlimited energy doesn't mean you can utilize it all.

And just for the record I dont even particularily like thanos. He just keeps getting "infinite" power and losing it in weird ways. Like PC superman he does things MAYBE he shoudln't be able to do but like pc supes, he does it often enough that we consider that part of his powerset. pc supes can sneeze away a solar system, does it make sense? no. does he do stuff comparable to that in almost every comic? yes. you can hate him all you want but if thats his average showing thats his average showing. (still waiting for evidence to the contrary.)

(oh and since you give props to iron man he's fought thor too and lost ...but you'd probably say thats PIS too...)

Actually I think i'm tired of waiting for evidence. I might reply if you're a little more polite next time. or not. good day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.