Most powerful human.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Ok heres a question. Whos is the most powerful human or humans in the Marvel Universe ie a person who started off human but taught themselves magical powers, psionic powers or sombody who started off human and sought powers eg Juggernaut, Iron Fist, Doc Strange.

People like Spiderman and The Hulk dont count because they gained there powers by pure accident

Juntai
Just to kick this off a little for you.
I'd have to throw Hank Hall/Monarch/Extant up the ranks.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Juntai
Just to kick this off a little for you.
I'd have to throw Hank Hall/Monarch/Extant up the ranks.

No DC please, sorry.

Juntai
Originally posted by Alfheim
Ok sorry is this MU? I did an edit. Your edit came after my post. No, it's not Marvel.
Seems you're looking for a specific character, first limiting out specific types, then limiting to a single company.

Alfheim
Your edit came after my post. No, it's not Marvel.

Sorry sad

Seems you're looking for a specific character, first limiting out specific types, then limiting to a single company.

Well no any human or humans who gained powers from teaching themslves or seeking it.

Blair Wind
Dr. Strange erm

GalacticStorm
Korvac and Strange are two good examples

llagrok
Dr.Strange.

Though the most powerful "non power" guy, is definitely Galactus. Started out as a powerless humanoid, and he's the big G.

Alfheim
Ok lets put it this way any humans as powerful as the Scarlet Witch or Franklin Richards? innocent

llagrok
Ok lets put it this way any humans as powerful as the Scarlet Witch and Franklin Richards? innocent

They're mutants?

Alfheim
Originally posted by llagrok
They're mutants?

Is that a joke?

jasonk3
Captain America

Alfheim
Originally posted by jasonk3
Captain America

no expression

jasonk3
no expression

I would say Juggernaut

Alfheim
Originally posted by jasonk3
I would say Juggernaut

I think Dr Strange is potantially more powerful or Korvac. Dr Doom could probably outprep him.

TricksterPriest
First off, you suck for not letting DC into this. thumb down stick out tongue

2nd, Scarlet and Franklin were both born with their powers.

Dr. Doom is definitely up there. Count Nefaria is a good example.

jasonk3
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
First off, you rock for not letting DC into this. thumb up

Trickster no need for the DC hate stick out tongue

grey fox
Immortus

Alfheim
First off, you suck for not letting DC into this. thumb down stick out tongue

Bah.

2nd, Scarlet and Franklin were both born with their powers.

Yup.

Dr. Doom is definitely up there. Count Nefaria is a good example.

Do you think Doom could beat Franklin Richards or SW with prep? I think CN is herald level.

grey fox
Bah.

Yup.

Do you think Doom could beat Franklin Richards or SW with prep? I think CN is herald level.

Doctor Doom was pwning Franklin until Thor decided to step in.

DigiMark007
High Evolutionary?

Alfheim
Originally posted by DigiMark007
High Evolutionary?

Thats a good one, do you think he could handle Scarlet Witch or Franklin Richards? I think Galan said that both these charcters are more powerful than some abstracts.

Symmetric Chaos
Galactus maybe?

He did head for the crunch intentionally didn't he?

Scoobless
Galactus wasn't a human and didn't go looking for his powers (afaik)

Zemo when he took the 2 Moonstones was probably right up with the best of them.

DigiMark007
Thats a good one, do you think he could handle Scarlet Witch or Franklin Richards? I think Galan said that both these charcters are more powerful than some abstracts.

Not a clue. But Wanda's a mutant, right? She wouldn't qualify, would she?

marvelprince
Nefaria got powers with tech, didn't teach himself.

Going with Dr Strange here.

Symmetric Chaos
What about the AncientOne?

Badabing
Ok heres a question. Whos is the most powerful human or humans in the Marvel Universe ie a person who started off human but taught themselves magical powers, psionic powers or sombody who started off human and sought powers eg Juggernaut, Iron Fist, Doc Strange.

People like Spiderman and The Hulk dont count because they gained there powers by pure accident The Judge.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Not a clue. But Wanda's a mutant, right? She wouldn't qualify, would she? He's using Wanda as an bar for power level, to see what regular humans (or those who once were) can match her.

She's not an example.

Scoobless
Originally posted by marvelprince
Nefaria got powers with tech, didn't teach himself.

Thread's about anyone who deliberately went looking for the powers they eventually got.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Scoobless
Thread's about anyone who deliberately went looking for the powers they eventually got.

Then wouldn't Strange be out since he sort of stumbled upon the whole SorcererSupreme deal?

SpunkySmurph
They aren't human, but I think Beta Ray Bill and Super Skrull could both be mentioned.

Symmetric Chaos
How about when Warlock got the IG. Isn't he basicly human?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Then wouldn't Strange be out since he sort of stumbled upon the whole SorcererSupreme deal? But then he studied for years.

If I run into an alley and find a martial arts dojo, then spend years studying it, and master it, then I would still count as a student who worked to master it, wouldn't I?

Scoobless
Then wouldn't Strange be out since he sort of stumbled upon the whole SorcererSupreme deal?

He may have stumbled at the beginning but his power all comes as a result of his own actions and not accidentally/randomly.

SpunkySmurph
Did Merlyn/Roma start off as human?

xjustice69x
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Did Merlyn/Roma start off as human?
i think so, thay where guna go on my list. though i dont think roma saught her power.
merlin
dr strange
morgan le fay
korvac
girard(phoenix host)
quasar
ironman
juggernut
and who can forget dr doom?!!?
doom has proly saught and attained more power then any one in marvel
thats all i can think of rite now

long pig
When Strange was using black & white magic he was so powerful he knocked the entire multiverse out of balance in favor of good. Eternity said to him that he was, by far, the most powerful humanoid in existence.

That's one of the reasons why he no longer uses black magic, but he's still got that much power if he wants to use it.

The uber Strange still only uses a small fraction of his actual powerset.

Endless Mike
Molecule Man (Pre - Retcon)

Hercules
How about when Warlock got the IG. Isn't he basicly human?

Adam Warlock was created and already had super powers at "birth" before he got the IG.

Alfheim
Dont know much about DC characters but who are the most powerful humans in DC? Examples im looking for are people who have used science, tech and magic to become powerful beings. DC equivalents of High Evolutionary, Dr Doom, Dr Strange etc.

Bentley
In Marvel: Korvac (his last power boost was kind of an accident, not sure if it should count), Dr. Strange, Dr. Doom and the High Evolutionary.

DC: On the same lines than Doom, Batman, R'a sal Guhl, Luthor, Constantine (?), after the trials of Shazzam we will get the new Captain Marvel.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Bentley
In Marvel: Korvac (his last power boost was kind of an accident, not sure if it should count), Dr. Strange, Dr. Doom and the High Evolutionary.

DC: On the same lines than Doom, Batman, R'a sal Guhl, Luthor, Constantine (?), after the trials of Shazzam we will get the new Captain Marvel.

Definetely not John Constantine.

Soljer
Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner, John Stewart, Alan Scott, Guy Gardener, the wizard Shazam, Doctor Fate...

manjaro
High Evolutionary is the absolute best example. The guy Literally, ............LITERALLY! has a machine in his basement that can turn him into a god or cosmic being of the highest order. no hyperbole, or child like exaggeration either.. literally i say! (not to mention the fact that he can take on just about any cosmic or "god" just as he is right now)

Count Nefaria is next in line

next would have to be Absorbing Man. if he werent so damn dumb, he would be the Boss

Alfheim
Cool but I prefer characters that sought out power rather than just being bestowed. The guy who became Captain Marvel just happened to have powers bestowed on him and maybe this is the case with the GLs. I just prefer guys like Promtheus and Dr Fate who I assume actively took a part in gaining their powers.

Endless Mike
Doctor Strange

Alfheim
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Doctor Strange

DC characters now.

Martian_mind
Doctor Occult.
Kanto
Starman
The GL's
Batman
Vandal Savage

Etc..

Bentley
I still don't see the GLs as a training powered being, I know that to be a good lantern you need to train, but its safe to say that bumping into the ring is a lot of power just "happening" to you. That cannot compare with Batman training all his life.

Inhuman
Norin Radd was just an average human(like) alien before becoming the surfer.
He sort of sought power by making the deal with galactus. am I right. cool

Alfheim
Originally posted by Inhuman
Norin Radd was just an average human(like) alien before becoming the surfer.
He sort of sought power by making the deal with galactus. am I right. cool

I dunno from what I can remember big G threatened to eat his world and he offered him self up to be a Herald. So he didnt seek it, it was just circumstance.

Inhuman
I dunno from what I can remember big G threatened to eat his world and he offered him self up to be a Herald. So he didnt seek it, it was just circumstance.

Ya I know I just wanted to throw surfer into the mix since he was a normal alien human guy wink

manjaro
i almost forgot about Graviton

Blair Wind
Cool but I prefer characters that sought out power rather than just being bestowed. The guy who became Captain Marvel just happened to have powers bestowed on him and maybe this is the case with the GLs. I just prefer guys like Promtheus and Dr Fate who I assume actively took a part in gaining their powers.

The new Captain Marvel is actively taking a part in gaining his powers no expression

Thats why its called "Trials of Shazam"

Neo Darkhalen
Could you count Venom/Eddie?

Erik-Lensherr
Crispus Allen smile

Mr Master
The most powerful human being in Marvel that went from a normal man,
to a "god" in an instant beyond even Eternity/Infinity/Death and even Oblivion,
is ... Edifice Rex.

This cat gained his power by finding a mysterious globe of energy (its never been defined)
he touched it,
and gained the power to literally fold the entire Marvel Universe back into its Cosmic Egg.

He was never defeated, (he was confronted by the 616 hierarchy)
but he was fooled into not folding Marvel cause he's dumb like a stump,
but he's out there somewhere wandaring reality with all that power. smile

SaintSmurph
Stan Lee.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.