Titannus vs The General

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Who wins?

Mider999
what could general do to titanus

King KAM
absolutley nothing.

Titannus, i dont beleive, could be stopped by any one person on marvel earth, sans sentry(big MAYBE)

TricksterPriest
Actually, it's the other way around. What is Titannus going to do to The General? The General is indestructible, stronger, faster, and more durable.

Mider999
ok so what are titannus's feats.

Sam Z
KOing Hulk with 2 punches. Owning Wolverine, Spider-man, Hulk, She-Hulk and Doc Strange all at the same time, and well... immortality.

Arahan
Originally posted by Sam Z
KOing Hulk with 2 punches. Owning Wolverine, Spider-man, Hulk, She-Hulk and Doc Strange all at the same time, and well... immortality.

thats even more than enough to beat aunt may stick out tongue

carver9
Originally posted by Sam Z

you forgot that nova was there and he had to defeat himself. The guy was completely indestructible and had no weakness.

He owns general and I dont think that sentry could stop this guy. He took an entire country down in minutes.

carver9
You also forgot that in the book it stated that no known force could take titannus down.

Estacado
Originally posted by carver9
you forgot that nova was there and he had to defeat himself. The guy was completely indestructible and had no weakness.

He owns general and I dont think that sentry could stop this guy. He took an entire country down in minutes.
Just tell me how is he going to own General.....?

Arahan
by the power of his TIGHT ANNUS laughing

carver9
Originally posted by Estacado
Just tell me how is he going to own General.....?

How is genaral going to beat titanus. And titanus can easily use the superman thing that you all be bringing up, throw him to the sun.

norrinradd43
Originally posted by King KAM
absolutley nothing.

Titannus, i dont beleive, could be stopped by any one person on marvel earth, sans sentry(big MAYBE) Beta Ray Bill could possably stop titannus maybe even Nova

carver9
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Beta Ray Bill could possably stop titannus maybe even Nova

Well doctor strange didnt think that nova could have stopped titannus thats why he told nova to go with him and had the hulk attack instead. None of them was certain if they could defeat him and the ones that was there wasnt nothing but a nusance, a distraction and the sad thing about it was that he wasnt even trying to harm them but still beat the hell out of them.

Nova would have gotten killed along with the rest of them or doctor strange would have used him take him out. Wolverine even commented himself saying, is this all that you brought with you doctor strange. Nova is a good friend of wolverine but wolverine still knew that they were lacking the power of bringing titannus down.

Titannus 10/10

norrinradd43
that was not current nova in that fight

carver9
that was not current nova in that fight

It dont matter what nova it was. Nova has always been known to be a powerful being. Dr Strange just knew that he wasnt powerful enough even with the rest of earths hero's.

norrinradd43
that nova now posesses all of the Xandarian worldminds power where as before he was only a very small fraction of it that was shared with thosands of other nova corps members...current nova killed annihillus I think he can hang with titannus

Mider999
what was so special about old nova ive read about him nothing special sounding to me.

TricksterPriest
Well doctor strange didnt think that nova could have stopped titannus thats why he told nova to go with him and had the hulk attack instead. None of them was certain if they could defeat him and the ones that was there wasnt nothing but a nusance, a distraction and the sad thing about it was that he wasnt even trying to harm them but still beat the hell out of them.

Nova would have gotten killed along with the rest of them or doctor strange would have used him take him out. Wolverine even commented himself saying, is this all that you brought with you doctor strange. Nova is a good friend of wolverine but wolverine still knew that they were lacking the power of bringing titannus down.

Titannus 10/10

First off, I'm pretty sure Dr. Strange could have easily delt with this threat. 2nd, nothing this guy has done so far compares to nearly beating the JLA. I don't have to prove that General beats Titannus, YOU have to prove that Titannus even stands a chance. stick out tongue

carver9
that nova now posesses all of the Xandarian worldminds power where as before he was only a very small fraction of it that was shared with thosands of other nova corps members...current nova killed annihillus I think he can hang with titannus

Understandable.

I think nova would give anyone a fight but in the end against titannus i cant see him winning. What could his strength do that hulks strength couldnt do, she hulks strength couldnt do.

Nova would put up a good fight, hell i cant think of anyone that nova wouldnt give a fight to but winning, cant see it happening.

Jebus reborn
I beat him with Dr. Strange, Thor, Ghostrider, and I forget...

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
First off, I'm pretty sure Dr. Strange could have easily delt with this threat. 2nd, nothing this guy has done so far compares to nearly beating the JLA. I don't have to prove that General beats Titannus, YOU have to prove that Titannus even stands a chance. stick out tongue

Doctor strange knew that he didnt have the tools to bring titannus down, thats why he left to find a strategy in bring the tirant down. He sent the hulk in and that failed and wolverine himself stated that he hoped that he brought more than the team that was out there and wolverine knows the capability of everyone on the field.

We dont know what titannus can accomplish since he showed no sign of weakness and brute strength didnt do anything to him. The entire time the heros was out there he wasnt doing nothing but trying to talk to him and the little effort that he was giving overwhelmed the team.

I cant see general doing anything to this guy but being a nuisance, if that. If he was toying around during that time, I cant imagine what a titannus that is going all out is about. He did display that he shoot energy also.

carver9
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
I beat him with Dr. Strange, Thor, Ghostrider, and I forget...

I dont get it. confused

Jebus reborn
I dont get it. confused Ultimate Alliance.

carver9
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Ultimate Alliance.

oh, my bad.

Thats a powerful combination but to bad that wont be enough to beat him (except maybe thor).

Estacado

Titannus 10/10
Do us a favor and go read up on General.....

carver9

I was being sarcastic when i said 10/10 but he gets the majority 7/10.

TricksterPriest
No. He doesn't. no

carver9
he gets the majority

Estacado
he gets the majority

norrinradd43
Originally posted by Mider999
what was so special about old nova ive read about him nothing special sounding to me. Nothing special about the old nova, he was basically cannonball in a different outfit but I actually think cannonball > old nova

Estacado
Titannus is not unbeatable since he was able to crush his own had that means that others could do it aswell.
Also General goes toe to toe with the JLA not with some noobs like She-Hulk ,Ms Marvel or Wolverine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.