Living Tribunal vs Anti-Monitor (peak)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thanos_THOTU
We all know that Spectre needed help to defeat the Anti-Monitor, but could the Living Tribunal without help defeat him?

guy222
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
We all know that Spectre needed help to defeat the Anti-Monitor, but could the Living Tribunal without help defeat him?

LT

Galan007
We all know that Spectre needed help to defeat the Anti-Monitor, but could the Living Tribunal without help defeat him? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm sure this relates to the Spectre/Strange thread in some way, so ask yourself this....

How many high-end feats did LT have before 1985? erm

Juntai
We all know that Spectre needed help to defeat the Anti-Monitor, but could the Living Tribunal without help defeat him? 1) We don't know 100% if he needed help. Corrigan even a decade later, still couldn't comprehend the Spectre's power, or use it correctly, and often doubted it's extent.

2) The Spectre then, is NOT the Spectre now.

3) Anti-Monitor was drawing on more outside sources, than Spectre.

Juntai
Originally posted by Galan007
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm sure this relates to the Spectre/Strange thread in some way, so ask yourself this....

How many high-end feats did LT have before 1985? erm Better yet, has he ever completely obliterated and cause the recreation of the entire Marvel main multivese and all of it's timelines, on panel?

Mider999
who the heck did that juntie recreate all that? The LT was not a big power till recently when they made him omniversal he had no m-bodys and he even ran away from a fight with a highly suped up korvac it was thought that he was unable to defeat such beings as the brothers each representing one multiverse but then they came up with this megaverse and omniverse crap so now they have him holding megaverses in his hands and what not when before he was known as eternity's peer and eternity said that not me.

WrathfulDwarf
Anti-Monitor ftw.

Not enough magicians in the MU to channel their powers to LT.

OooOhhh...Doctor Strange. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanos_THOTU
roll eyes (sarcastic)

How many high-end feats did LT have before 1985? erm
Yes but fact is, it's better to have it in a separate thread -- to avoid confusion.

Mider999
i thought that spectre didnt kill the anti monitor only cause it would have killed heros thats what i thought.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
who the heck did that juntie recreate all that? The LT was not a big power till recently when they made him omniversal he had no m-bodys and he even ran away from a fight with a highly suped up korvac it was thought that he was unable to defeat such beings as the brothers each representing one multiverse but then they came up with this megaverse and omniverse crap so now they have him holding megaverses in his hands and what not when before he was known as eternity's peer and eternity said that not me.

He never ran from Korvac

LT met DS. I know where is this goin

Juntai
Lt and Spectre are peers, but they're entirely different characters, with different principals, and do things in different ways.

Thanos_THOTU
But the Source, Voice and Logoz would surpass the Living Tribunall?
Which would basicly make DC > Marvel?

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Anti-Monitor ftw.

Not enough magicians in the MU to channel their powers to LT.

OooOhhh...Doctor Strange. roll eyes (sarcastic)
I cannot with mere words describe how much I love this replay.

Juntai
But the Source, Voice and Logoz would surpass the Living Tribunall?
Which would basicly make DC > Marvel? Do you even know what you're talking about most of the time?

celestialdemon
LT wins.

WhiteWitchKing
LT in a stomp.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Juntai
Do you even know what you're talking about most of the time?
Indeed I do my child, indeed I do.

Juntai
Indeed I do my child, indeed I do. Sure ya do.

No at full potential this guy is temprature, he could make a new Ice age with a ppm of his powers. And he can certanly Take down beings like Thanos and some Celestials alone. -- At least if he gets the first strike.

Read the comics you write about. I don't know how often I see you misrepresenting information, especially about this character.

Thanos_THOTU
Sure ya do.
Too bad I regretted my statement 3 reply's after that one in that thread.

Galan007
Do you even know what you're talking about most of the time? Concerning DC? no

Galan007
Indeed I do my child, indeed I do. Gee, I wonder which KMC member you're trying to mimic? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
Gee, I wonder which KMC member you're trying to mimic? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Is it me? eek!

Oh wait . . . thats the guy who has the creepy obsession with MrMaster

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Is it me? eek!

Oh wait . . . thats the guy who has the creepy obsession with MrMaster shifty

Mider999
he did run from korvac it was in a what if though they dont usually count he made an apperance before the current times he had no m-bodys and was specificly noted that if he appeared it was him not a m-body thus his appearence made the what if true or else marvel's just being hypocritical.

Space M ummy
he did run from korvac it was in a what if though they dont usually count he made an apperance before the current times he had no m-bodys and was specificly noted that if he appeared it was him not a m-body thus his appearence made the what if true or else marvel's just being hypocritical.

Mider, that particular fight occurred in a What-If, and is not canon or useable in forum battles.

it's also worth noting that THAT version of Korvac only survived due to the intervention of MU death- you know, the marvel entity that can render beings immortal and unkillable on it's say- so?

the scans for this are all over the forums. Never bring it up again.

Galan007
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Mider, that particular fight occurred in a What-If, and is not canon or useable in forum battles. But any of LT's showings should be canonical for him, due to his "I exist in ALL Multiverses simultaneously" power. smile

Mider999
the LT appeared in it thus making it canon, and who told you he servived cause of MU death? mr masters what proof does he have cause of this.......oh yeah his speculating soooooo what does this mean death the queen jobber of cosmics can overturn LT's ruling?

Ill bring it up if i please thanks i own the comic never says anywhere she helped.

Your answer is not true for the following reasons

Death jobbs to everyone even grandmaster thus how can any version of her overrule LT have you never heard of oblivion even thanos is supposidly susceptible to one form of death or another

Second- it says NO WHERE that she helped maybe that korvac was her unwilling thrawl that proves nothing sept that she wanted him to do that, read secret wars everyone who opposes life is her friend thrall even mephesto some just know they are others dont, if EVERYONE who wanted the destruction of all life was her thrall why arent they all immortal like the living anomaly.

Third-since when does death in any version have the power to overrule the LT

fourth- MU rules say that LT's appearing in that comic before his recent retcon counts as him being in that universe thus it did happen who the heck are you to say it didnt.

Space M ummy
the LT appeared in it thus making it canon, and who told you he servived cause of MU death? mr masters what proof does he have cause of this.......oh yeah his speculating soooooo what does this mean death the queen jobber of cosmics can overturn LT's ruling?

Ill bring it up if i please thanks i own the comic never says anywhere she helped.

The scans for that are easily attainable on the forums. Death was clearly involved.

as for whether or not "what-if's" are canon: they aren't, regardless of who shows up in them. Besides the fact that they are events that MIGHT POSSIBLY occur (as opposed to events that did, but in another reality i.e. exiles) What if's are known for playing fast and loose with established facts, in order to further the story. So no, they're not usable.

Mider999
i have seen the scans why would i need the scans i own the comic and yes they care canon if the LT shows up in them he had no M-bodys back then your not arguing with me your arguing with marvel rules thanks

guy222
Originally posted by Space M ummy
The scans for that are easily attainable on the forums. Death was clearly involved.

as for whether or not "what-if's" are canon: they aren't, regardless of who shows up in them. Besides the fact that they are events that MIGHT POSSIBLY occur (as opposed to events that did, but in another reality i.e. exiles) What if's are known for playing fast and loose with established facts, in order to further the story. So no, they're not usable.

I post em

Mider999
once again

i own the comic.............thanks never says she helped him.

guy222
once again

i own the comic.............thanks never says she helped him.

I liked the issue. It had flaws

Mider999
yeah but it was still the LT and the LT didnt have m-bodys back then thus he was in that comic and thus its canon, there is no LT counterparts back then. so would the lame lt at in his old days win no not to my knowledge probably not, but the newest version of the LT yup he probably wears IG's as rings on his fingers.

guy222
yeah but it was still the LT and the LT didnt have m-bodys back then thus he was in that comic and thus its canon, there is no LT counterparts back then. so would the lame lt at in his old days win no not to my knowledge probably not, but the newest version of the LT yup he probably wears IG's as rings on his fingers.

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z39/davidsky/Page32.jpg
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z39/davidsky/Page33.jpg

Endless Mike
But wasn't it Multi - Death who really shielded the planet?

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
But wasn't it Multi - Death who really shielded the planet?

Death and Eternity always struggle.

Living Tribunal is above them all except his creator, TOAA

http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1123748/silversurfer198903120.jpg

Thanos_THOTU
So, does the Anti-Monitor defeat the Living Tribunal?

I watch Pokemon
No.

Thanos_THOTU
But in Galant's respect the Anti-Monitor thread it says that Anti-Monitor would have defeated Spectre if he wasent backed up by the 5 magician's.

Isn't Spectre equal to the Living Tribunal roll eyes (sarcastic)

starlock
Lt for the win

i would say spectre for the win also-to me they put spectre in crisis for drama and to have a high level muckety muck to show how desperate things were,ultimatly the heroes prevailed,what would have happened if in two pages of crisis if spectre showed up and ended everything? its the same in all comics-personally i would look to high end feats when dealing with abstracts and such

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by starlock
Lt for the win

i would say spectre for the win also-to me they put spectre in crisis for drama and to have a high level muckety muck to show how desperate things were,ultimatly the heroes prevailed,what would have happened if in two pages of crisis if spectre showed up and ended everything? its the same in all comics-personally i would look to high end feats when dealing with abstracts and such
How about Mxyztplk and Bat-mite, Joker with Batmite's power owned the Spectre, would Bat-mite also defeat the Living Tribunal?

starlock
No,i would not think LT would get involved,Spectre has always been a part of everyday heroes and villians,LT has a job,but does not have his own comic nor does he interact with the mainstream characters like spectre does.

Comics would not be interesting if all the abstacts and such just came in a comic and ended everything, so we will have what seems like low showings from spectre and such,but i think with common sense we can say for certain that when a character is used in many story archs and different comics we will always see different aspects of that character
Darkseid for instance comes to mind i have followed him for a long time and to see him get beat by people who in the past were one shotted by him,i take it as a different interpitation of said character-i dont say he is depowered or take away his high feats

Mider999
he's just got weak avatasr darkseid i mean

as for LT he wins this battle but now his old incarnation, spectre should have defeated the antimonitor isnt he basically working for the presance. Ive heard also that the only reason the fifth dimension imps give spectre trouble is cause they trap him in places where if he escaped he'd cause alot of damage not cause he didnt have the power to.

Galan007
Joker with Batmite's power owned the Spectre *sighs*

Once again you're making claims that are completely wrong.

Joker never owned Spectre with Bat-Mite's power alone. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I already squashed this rumor, but once again:

Please do more research in the future before you make such bold claims again. doped

hush
Spectre jobd in hes fight w AM and he jobd to Mxy as well
Spectre=LT>Mxy and AM so its not a stomp but LT wins.

guy222
LT

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by hush
Spectre jobd in hes fight w AM and he jobd to Mxy as well
Spectre=LT>Mxy and AM so its not a stomp but LT wins.
thumb up
Spectre's powers were never fully utililized by any of its hosts.
Even the hostless Spectre didn't use his powers to the full extent in the Day of Vengeance series.

occultdestroyer
BTW
livingdurbunal wins

Knowsbleed33
LT wins this. I don't think he'd have much trouble.

chunjacktao
Joker had mxy's power when he pawned spectre.

also, anti-monitor would beat LT.

Xplosive
Originally posted by guy222
Death and Eternity always struggle.

Living Tribunal is above them all except his creator, TOAA

http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1123748/silversurfer198903120.jpg

It's not only his creator, but creator of all MU.

Living Tribunal wins.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by chunjacktao
also, anti-monitor would beat LT.

Drugs are bad for you mmmmkay?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.