Spiders fly!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ravencrest
So I'm sitting in my bedroom with my huge side firing bass system with these humongous speakers blasting "Stinkfist" by Tool and a small spider walks on top of the center system and bounces in the air and lands on the carpet. I found it quite amusing.

Captain Maynard
Stinkfist is a good song. Tool is my favorite band.

dave_kodak
What type of spider was it, and did it try to kill you after?

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Ravencrest
So I'm sitting in my bedroom with my huge side firing bass system with these humongous speakers blasting "Stinkfist" by Tool and a small spider walks on top of the center system and bounces in the air and lands on the carpet. I found it quite amusing. I've seen them do that eek!

Careful, don't get bitten shockno

TRH
crylaugh

Strangelove
Truly we are all doomed fear

Rodgort
Originally posted by Strangelove
Truly we are all doomed fear Soon the spiders will know how to use their flying to their advantage by swooping down on us and biting us when we least expect it! firefirefireph

Ravencrest
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
Stinkfist is a good song. Tool is my favorite band.

They're my favorite band as well. Maynard James Keenan FTW.

Captain Maynard
They're my favorite band as well. Maynard James Keenan FTW. *points to my name...and all the other names in my profile*

wink

Naz
shock One time a fly was flying around my TV, so i smacked with the remote, and it fell down, and I swear to God, 2 minutes later, it got up and started flying again.

erm Just thought I'd share.

Rodgort
Originally posted by Naz
shock One time a fly was flying around my TV, so i smacked with the remote, and it fell down, and I swear to God, 2 minutes later, it got up and started flying again.

erm Just thought I'd share. Same thing with me, but I was in the restroom. I smacked it with a flyswatter and it fell in the trash, knocked out. When I came back from swimming, it was crawling on the floor. faint

Ravencrest
*points to my name...and all the other names in my profile*

wink

Nice!

Captain Maynard
Nice!

Thanks.

Seeing them in July.

K73SK
*tosses both his tarantulas on the speakers* look at em bounce!

Ravencrest
Thanks.

Seeing them in July.

Lucky SOB!

Captain Maynard
Lucky SOB! Yeah. I saw them last year in May. It was a small venue show. It was amazing.

Mišt
Lucky SOB!

How many socks does Sorgo have?no expression

Vinny Valentine

Mišt
Good one jockey

Vinny Valentine

Schecter
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! toto fails again

Kf42615EZIk

ragesRemorse
So I'm sitting in my bedroom with my huge side firing bass system with these humongous speakers blasting "Stinkfist" by Tool and a small spider walks on top of the center system and bounces in the air and lands on the carpet. I found it quite amusing.

sounds like a music video idea for the song

ladygrim
My sister said the same thing yesterday ...cuz she saw one 'apparently fly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.