Beast Vs. Savage Dragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
I'm really torn with this one people. My favorite X-man, or my favorite Image hero. GO!

tkitna
Savage Dragon destroys him

guy222
Originally posted by Muck101
I'm really torn with this one people. My favorite X-man, or my favorite Image hero. GO!

savage dragon

carver9
beast

Estacado
Originally posted by guy222
savage dragon

carver9
beast

Muck101
any ideas how the fight would go down? Im too partial to both of them to really play-by-play this thing.

starlock
Savage Dragon for the win

carver9
The sad thing about this fight is that beast has everything that savage dragon has plus interest. Beast is as strong could be stronger (current beast) his strength is in the 30 - 40 ton range. He is alot faster than savage, could be the better fighter due to him being trained by captain america and wolverine and go through the training room like 10 years of his life.

He has a healing factor (even though dragon has one also), has razor sharp claws and can go berserk which increases his strength. He has acute senses, so savage wont be sneaking him.

He is just better, lets put it like that. I can see beast circling around savage cutting him piece by piece until he wear out. Beast gets a large majority.

guy222
SD

george '06
dont know much about savage dragon, but im pretty sure hed take this by a healthy margin, isnt he tougher & alot more...
savage?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by tkitna

tkitna
Originally posted by carver9
The sad thing about this fight is that beast has everything that savage dragon has plus interest. Beast is as strong could be stronger (current beast) his strength is in the 30 - 40 ton range. He is alot faster than savage, could be the better fighter due to him being trained by captain america and wolverine and go through the training room like 10 years of his life.

He has a healing factor (even though dragon has one also), has razor sharp claws and can go berserk which increases his strength. He has acute senses, so savage wont be sneaking him.

He is just better, lets put it like that. I can see beast circling around savage cutting him piece by piece until he wear out. Beast gets a large majority.

I know this is an old thread, but this quote is so wrong in so many ways. The Beast isnt anywhere near as powerful as Savage Dragon. The Dragon would rip his limbs off and the Beasts healing factor pales in comparison to the Savage Dragons. The Beasts only chance is to run.

Endrict Nuul
I know this is an old thread, but this quote is so wrong in so many ways. The Beast isnt anywhere near as powerful as Savage Dragon. The Dragon would rip his limbs off and the Beasts healing factor pales in comparison to the Savage Dragons. The Beasts only chance is to run.

Well, look who made the post and that would explain the BS.

carver9
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Well, look who made the post and that would explain the BS.

Shut your mouth.

The Scribe
Savage Dragon

The Beast would be lucky to beat Open Face. stick out tongue

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/vkyztu0ipz2rc468kivj_thumb.jpg

grimify
Dragon stomps Beast.

The Nuul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.