Spiderman and Venom run the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Fight's in: NYC, no prep for any, including the opponents.

Classic Versions of each. Except Spidey also has the accelerated HF his modern counterpart has.

Spidey and Venom are both revived after each fight to normal health,
and none of the opponents know of Venoms vulnerabilities.

Venom and Spidey are both particuarly pissed off too. Oh yeah, adrenalines pumping wink

All opponents have regular equip they usually have:

1. Batman and Robin

2. Captain America and Daredevil

3. 100 Navy SEALs

4. 200 Navy SEALs

5. Wolverine and Sabretooth

6. Green and Hob Goblin

7. Carnage and Omega Red

8. Iron Man- w/o Reality Gem and Force field

9. Apocalypse

10. Savage Hulk

Hannibal-Lector
7?

guy222
Originally posted by braz
Fight's in: NYC, no prep for any, including the opponents.

Classic Versions of each. Except Spidey also has the accelerated HF his modern counterpart has.

Spidey and Venom are both revived after each fight to normal health,
and none of the opponents know of Venoms vulnerabilities.

Venom and Spidey are both particuarly pissed off too. Oh yeah, adrenalines pumping wink

All opponents have regular equip they usually have:

1. Batman and Robin

2. Captain America and Daredevil

3. 100 Navy SEALs

4. 200 Navy SEALs

5. Wolverine and Sabretooth

6. Green and Hob Goblin

7. Carnage and Omega Red

8. Iron Man- w/o Reality Gem and Force field

9. Apocalypse

10. Savage Hulk

braz
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
7?

Most likely. Btw, how fast is Carnage..? Is he quicker than Spiderman.? Cuz I know Venoms slower than Spidey but still stronger.

braz
Originally posted by guy222

WRONG!

.. stick out tongue big grin

But honestly, how do you suppose Wolverine and Sabretooth can beat Spiderman and Venom.?

braz
Bump.

Sparkz
Most likely. Btw, how fast is Carnage..? Is he quicker than Spiderman.? Cuz I know Venoms slower than Spidey but still stronger.

Its the same with Carnage he is only slightly slower but still slower, after all if they made him faster than Spidey, well every fight they would get into would be PIS on Spidey's part.

braz
Originally posted by Sparkz
Its the same with Carnage he is only slightly slower but still slower, after all if they made him faster than Spidey, well every fight they would get into would be PIS on Spidey's part.

Oh ok, well that makes senses. I just couldve sworn someone said Carnage was quicker.

Sparkz
Oh ok, well that makes senses. I just couldve sworn someone said Carnage was quicker.

In theory he probably should be but Spider-man has never had any real trouble evading Carnage before, its only been his strength that Pete's ever been worried about, Same applies with Venom actually.

don't shiv
War Hulk

if Venom and Spidey defeat KMCBatman with Robin running interference then there's no reason why they can't go all the way through Apoclypse to The Top.

llagrok
yeah, through Apocalypse :/

braz
They stop a A-poc

Redatom65

As much as I hate Wolverine, I think that he'll beat Spiderman after a long and annoying battle, while Sabretooth manages to hold up Venom. Regardless, they likely stop at 5. If Not definetly at 7. yeah, the order is messed up no expression

Caps Conscience
stop @ ocho

grey fox
How do the Navy Seals start ? All massed 10-feet from the Two ? If so they may take out Spidey....

TheGame17
the order isn't rite when it comes to the level of difficulty. i think they either end at 5. if not, they definitely end at 7!

braz
Originally posted by grey fox
How do the Navy Seals start ? All massed 10-feet from the Two ? If so they may take out Spidey....

Naw theyre like 5 blocks away from eachother and they have to find one another.

braz
Originally posted by Redatom65

As much as I hate Wolverine, I think that he'll beat Spiderman after a long and annoying battle, while Sabretooth manages to hold up Venom. Regardless, they likely stop at 5. If Not definetly at 7. yeah, the order is messed up no expression

How do you suppose Wolverine is going to beat Spiderman? Likewise with Sabes and Venom.
And how is the order messed up, if you say they might stop at 5 but definitely stop at 7? What the f**k?

braz
Originally posted by TheGame17
the order isn't rite when it comes to the level of difficulty. i think they either end at 5. if not, they definitely end at 7!

Once again..

What the f**k?

Badabing
On KMC, Spidey and Venom stop at 7.

Jyppe
If these are the classic versions of the two combatants, I don't think they could beat current Wolverine & Sabretooth (Assuming we're talking about the very early Venom, who was practically a Spider-man)

I don't see how they could beat 6 though..

braz
Originally posted by Jyppe
If these are the classic versions of the two combatants, I don't think they could beat current Wolverine & Sabretooth (Assuming we're talking about the very early Venom, who was practically a Spider-man)

Whats wrong with the classic versions? confused

Micheal_Myers

Even if they are classics they could take on Green and Hob.Spiderman defeated both of them, maybe not at the same time, but since Venom is stronger than Spiderman, theres no reason he cant defeat one while spidey beats the other....They stop at 7 most likely.

braz
Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
Even if they are classics they could take on Green and Hob.Spiderman defeated both of them, maybe not at the same time, but since Venom is stronger than Spiderman, theres no reason he cant defeat one while spidey beats the other....They stop at 7 most likely.

Agreed. smile

Jyppe

Uh, what the hell are Venom and spider-man supposed to do if the Goblins keep their distance? If CIS is on, Venom will be killed in no time, and Spider-man wont be able to dodge 2 Goblins for long.

Micheal_Myers
Uh, what the hell are Venom and spider-man supposed to do if the Goblins keep their distance? If CIS is on, Venom will be killed in no time, and Spider-man wont be able to dodge 2 Goblins for long.

Oh you're absolutely right!!!If they keep their distance Spidey and Venom dont stand chance.I mean its not like webbing back at them from a distance is an option or anything. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

braz
Oh you're absolutely right!!!If they keep their distance Spidey and Venom dont stand chance.I mean its not like webbing back at them from a distance is an option or anything. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Agreed, I think Venom and Spidey can take them, although it would be a good fight to see.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.