There will be spoilers here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SammySparrow
I know that after we see PotC 3,people will want to talk about. So come here so all that HAVE seen it can talk about it without spoiling anything to anyone. 'K. wink

diddly
have u cn it

SammySparrow
No,but I see it's first showing tomorrow with my friends.

IheartPocky
Cool. AND YOU ALL BETTER STAY OFF THE OTHER THREADS BABBLING ABOUT EVERY DETAIL CAUSE THAT IS RUDE! Even though I will have already seen it when everyone starts talking about it. I just don't want anyone to get mad at anyone else big grin

SammySparrow
Me too. Just because some of us has seen it,doesn't mean EVERYONE has. XD

xXSweetSXx
You guys are really lucky you get to see it the day it comes out. I have to wait a week sad I should've gotten tickets in advance.

SammySparrow
I was surprised Fandango still had tickets last night. O.o They had them,for the same theater,for 8:00; 8:01; 8:03; 8:07 ...etc

SammySparrow
HUGE MEGA SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've been warned!!!!

XxzI_Bzaphg

mss_mira
omg!!!! i hate it lol ...............

mss_mira
actually i'll live i think

SammySparrow
I'll admit it,it's a cute kid...but....

lovethemtigers
so, there is a kid and it's Will...looks like AWE was all about Will...

SammySparrow
....looks like.....I-I wonder where's Jack? And I think it would be cute if the kid's name was Jack. =3

SammySparrow
Here's what I WISH it was...

It was really Liz and Jack's kid. ( to me the kid has Jack's hair...) And Will is a new pirate legend that they are watching sail off....

AudioHeart
The movie was all about Will, I mean, COME ON WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO JACK!!!...soo unfair

IheartPocky
im fighting the urge to watch it.... IM FIGHTING!!!!

cry crybaby sorry that was for something else hehe...

is it that spoilerish? does it really make a difference since i already know what it is? or does it have some other detail i dont know?

SammySparrow
If you know what it's about from our posts,then might as well watch it... TT-TT

IheartPocky
well i've known for a few days.. i thought i knew everything before but then i learned more details and that sucked..

xXSweetSXx
WAIIITTT!!!!

No i don't want to watch it....Ergh need to watch it!!!

My brain is going to explode!!!!

*SCREAMS*

I FLIPPING SAW IT IM GOING TO DYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

IheartPocky
lol... im still fighting..

i clicked it and saw the little boy standing there but i paused it..

okay *10 mins later* lol i watched it.

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by AudioHeart
The movie was all about Will, I mean, COME ON WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO JACK!!!...soo unfair

i'm just really upset...why

Will gets the girl, he gets reunited with his father, he gets a son with the girl, and he becomes captain of a ship....

what does Jack get for all of his sacrifices? he sails off in a stupid dingy with bottle of rum!!!!'

What kind of justice is that for the money man of this trilogy...why does Will get all the glory in AWE......

stomping my feet and pulling my hair out...

AudioHeart
Has everybody here seen the movie?

CaptinJackLover
wait is tha how it ends or wat? im confuzzed. and if it is im orry but i really dont like it!

xXSweetSXx
>.< They ruined the best movie like...ever!!!!!! All those days waiting..putting it together and we get....THIS?!?!

It's the end....Not only the end of this triolgy It's the end of the world sad were all going to die :X

AudioHeart
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
i'm just really upset...why

Will gets the girl, he gets reunited with his father, he gets a son with the girl, and he becomes captain of a ship....

what does Jack get for all of his sacrifices? he sails off in a stupid dingy with bottle of rum!!!!'

What kind of justice is that for the money man of this trilogy...why does Will get all the glory in AWE......

stomping my feet and pulling my hair out...

I'm doing the exact same thing, it made me soo sad and IT WAS UNFAIR THAT THAT'S HOW IT ENDED sad why are they soo mean to Jack?

SammySparrow
I see the movie tomorrow night. First showing....

AudioHeart
I can't believe they made us wait that long, and gave us nothing about Jack, the WHOLE thing was about Will and Liz, what about the other characters??? HUH???

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by xXSweetSXx
>.< They ruined the best movie like...ever!!!!!! All those days waiting..putting it together and we get....THIS?!?!

It's the end....Not only the end of this triolgy It's the end of the world sad were all going to die :X
urgh its the worst ending ever! im gonna die! y with will?! wats with will! its jacks movie! htis is insane! i hate this i hate this i hate this!

AudioHeart
Very Disappointing miffed mad sad

SammySparrow
We've hoped...we've prayed....they have to give us SOMETHING.

CaptinJackLover
they are giving us nothing!

u know maybe this is just like some fake movie that they made to play a joke on all of us! (o how i wish that were true...)

AudioHeart
Ohhhh me too

CaptinJackLover
this really sucks...i have tickets to see it twice already!!!! urgh....omg and now the trailer is on right now!

AudioHeart
They let us down, like underground down!!!, its just...too mean!!!

CaptinJackLover
i know! why to us! why! they had no reason to go against what half the world was telling them! those idiots!

AudioHeart
To me, It let the other two movies down, baaaad ending to an amazing trilogy

Jack deserved alot more than that, and, he deserved happiness, unlike Will, who got everything!!

Ditte3
They could have made a classic movie,instead they made a good movie,but not the best.

AudioHeart
Yeah, it could have been better...like it could have been a Sparrabeth!!! big grin

AudioHeart
You have to admit though, it was AN EXTREMELY GOOD/AMAZING/GREAT movie, even though it wasn't a Sparrabeth wink smile

Tramps Lady
that in the movie...wasnt in the movie

Tramps Lady
^^^unless there was sumthin at the end...coz my dad wouldnt let me stay til the end

LovelyOne
OK, I'm bnot even a big J/E supporter anymore but knowing that this movie is all about Will getting everything..the kid, the woman, the story, the father

I dont want to watch it...I dont like Will, never have done, never will do. This franchise is about Jack. Thats all I care about really and if his character has made no real development that would make the last movie memorable, I dont want to watch it..screw it I'm waiting for it to come out on DVD and Im not even going to pay for it muhaha joking I'll pay

But seriously why did they base the story on the least interesting character of the lot? Even a movie based on pintell or raghetti..or even the dog would have been more appealing to me...this seems like a last ditch attempt to make Will cool..dudes you've tried for 3 fricking movies! Aint ever gonna happen..he's about as 2D as the first super mario..boring character!

and LMAO I told peeps there would be a son in movie 3 about 2 months after movie 2 was in the cinemas and some people tore me to absolute shreads over that notion tee hee.

Should have been Jacks though

oh and were these lines even in movie 3? Because they were in the Green Script I had:

"well slap me thrice and hand me back to my mother, its JACK" - Gibbs in purgatory when he sees Jack

"Jack has no heir" - Barbossa to Sao Feng

and even in move 2

"bad for every mother's son who calls himself pirate" - to Jack and Liz on the pearl

"for the love of mother and child Jack what is coming after us" - Gibbs to Jack after Bootstrap tells him about the Kraken

I mean, if thats not pointing towards Jack/Liz/son then i dont know what is..LOL

LovelyOne
If those two lines I mentiond above from the green script were taken out of the final script/movie of AWE then I think it was originally meant to be Jack's son..

but if those lines are still in the final cut..then it was always meant to be Wills. And I was looking too deep with the dialogue. LOL

Lilimimi
Hi !

I saw the film yesterday (I'm French) and I just want to ask those who saw it too. Did you notice that a lot of scenes that were in the official storybook were not in the film ? Liz don't run up to Jack to hug him, Beckett don't talk about Jack's past in the EITC... And I also noticed that some scenes showed in the promotional videos from internet were not in the film too...

Tell me if I'm wrong, or if I missed something...

LovelyOne
or is that Jack after searching for the fountain of youth?

he found it? LOL

he has Jacks hat on doesnt he?

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Lilimimi
Hi !

I saw the film yesterday (I'm French) and I just want to ask those who saw it too. Did you notice that a lot of scenes that were in the official storybook were not in the film ? Liz don't run up to Jack to hug him, Beckett don't talk about Jack's past in the EITC... And I also noticed that some scenes showed in the promotional videos from internet were not in the film too...

Tell me if I'm wrong, or if I missed something...

the Green Script which was written in feb 2006 for movie 3 (which I have) is 2 scripts before the final script is written and in that script Elizabeth does run up to Jack and hugs him in purgatory, they must have changed it for the final script but it still managed to make it into the book

Lilimimi
I wonder if Disney demanded to delete Sparrabeth scenes in order to give the godd example to little girls... Dunno.... Anyway it deceived me... And I find there are a lot of things that are not enough developped in this film. They wanted to do too much, and they forgot to do it with some quality... anyway, DMC is my favourite film of the 3. AWE is cool, but I didn't like it as much as I thought...

lovethemtigers
yes, lovely i remember you telling us that there would be a son...yeah, too bad it turned out to be Will's....

i'm not going to see this movie...and that sucks..cuz i've been spending the last 10 months greatly anticipating this movie and thinking we knew where it was headed...and it was all wrong...and we were warned..but it didn't matter...

oh well.....another missed opportunity...

i am so frustrated....

LovelyOne
my question..I will always ask this..if movie 3 has no J/E scenes, no J/e closure

then what the heck was the point of movie 2?

why did we wind up exactly where we started with movie 1?

lovethemtigers
i know..that's what we can't figure out.....it's very confusing...and that's why the critics are tearing this movie apart...one review i read even mentions how they forced chemistry between keira and orlando and overlooked all that sexual tension between keira and johnny...

LovelyOne
T&T trying to be TOO different methinks..we knew it would happen, we said it countless times before, lead characters getting it on in a block buster movie is always going to be more interesting than the lead female and the third wheel male character Will Turner

SammySparrow
O.o The kid is singing 'a pirates life for me'

Sifzensinril
yes, the songs of free souls, the song of Lizzie and Jack, the Will's child...
this movie, it's like cursed medalions... begun by singing child, by singing child undone

SammySparrow
Did you all see that Will is just how Jack was in the 1st movie? That was how Jack came into port.....

lovethemtigers
so how does jack fit into this equation..i just don't get it???

lovethemtigers
Why does Will have all the glory...i thought these movies were about Jack...don't they always show him the most in promo pics and have him front and center...he is the main character... i just don't get it????

http://i18.tinypic.com/4qd4obm.jpg

Sifzensinril
so it means that entire pirates are just the Whelp's movie? duh miffed

SammySparrow
Here's a comment someone left on the video:

"Will is trap being the captain of the flying dutchman. Only after every 10 years he gets to land and see his family."

So he only gets to see his kid when he's 10,20,30 ...etc....that's kinda sad....

Ericadawn
No, that's not how the curse works at all, here's what really happened:

Terry Rossio:
But to clarify one point: Davy Jones, as Captain of the Flying Dutchman, is cursed to set foot on land only once every ten years ... unless he finds a love that is true to him. Hopefully that rule will be made more clear in the third film.

If the person Jones had been in love with had been true, and waited for him, and stayed in love with him for ten years, upon his return to land his curse would have been lifted. That's a big part of the reason why Jones is so bitter and cruel. He had a chance to lead a normal life ... but his lover was fickle.

http://www.wordplayer.com/forums/movies/index.cgi?read=98135

So, as long as Liz is true and since she's waiting for him she has been, the curse is broken and they can spend the rest of their lives together!!

Tramps Lady
WIL DIDNT GET THE CHILD!!! UNLESS IT WAS THE SCENE AFTER THE CREDITS!!! THE KID WASNT IN THEE MOVIE B4 CREDS

lovethemtigers
i just don't like the ending for jack...no character development...he's right back to how he was at the beginning of potc 1....sailing into the sunset all alone in a dingy.....i mean as a huge jack sparrow fan...i don't find that a fitting ending for this great character...i dunno...maybe that's just me...maybe i should see the movie to get a feel for it...once i get over the fact that jack and elizabeth were never anything other than a bump in the road to her happiness with Will....

lovethemtigers
so, let me get this straight..they are not showing the little easter egg at the end of the credits? The one i saw on youtube where it show liz and the young boy all excited and looking out to sea...and then it shows will, hair blowing in the wind, smiling and coming into see them...and then the far out shot of the ship in the cove????

lovethemtigers
okay....here I go on my rollercoaster ride....i'm feeling a tad better and reminding myself that this is only a movie...and a movie that stars Johnny Depp...and that there is a possiblity for a 4th movie...so, maybe they couldn't end it J/E if they want to leave it open for a 4th....who knows what could happen....

so, i'm retracting my statement about not wanting to see the movie...i'm going to see it....i'm trying to let go of my disappointment....

SammySparrow
Nor-Nor---JAMES!!!!!! *cries*

Sifzensinril
yes, every one's dead sad

SammySparrow
James.......*hugs self* James........ at least,Liz finally kissed him.....

Sifzensinril
yes, that's all what she could do for him

SammySparrow
Though I loved it when he stabed Jones and Jones said: '....take that as a no....'

Ditte3
I think James loved Elizabeth unselfishly,just as Jack.

SammySparrow
I think in the end...James was the best good guy. He would do ANYTHING for Elizabeth. Even sacrifice himself.

Tramps Lady
lovethemtigers....that is correct lol you got it straightwink

lovethemtigers
you know....i'm hoping that there are some good j/e deleted scenes when the dvd comes out...and i keep hoping that maybe just maybe there is an alternative ending for us Sparrabethers...that would make it totally awesome.....cuz according to lovely many things were left out and reedited..and perhaps the ending was even changed at the last minute cuz they went back to hawaii in jan. to refilm...and DSK was orginally sloted to play young Jack...so, maybe the Powers that be changed the ending when they thought it was too much of a risk, but perhaps it will be on the DVD...a girl can still have dreams and hopes despite what is slapping her in the face...LOL

diddly
Originally posted by SammySparrow
HUGE MEGA SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've been warned!!!!

XxzI_Bzaphg Its no longer availible.... bawling

diddly
so uh wat happenend?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.