Wolverine versus The Transformers...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

janus77
with a twist.
Hulk hurls a 'berserker' wolverine at the following:
1) Starscream
2) Hot Rod
3) Ultramagnus
4) Optimus Prime
5) Megatron
6) Rodimus Prime
7) Galvatron
8) Fortress Maximus

in each case, he just hurls him as fast as possible at the widest section of 'metal' that he can spy.
since The Hulk has unerring accuracy and the strength to throw Wolverine at a ****ing great rate of knots, we'll say he +always+ 'hits the spot'.

the question is, which of these Transformers could survive/counter the devastation that a adamantium enhanced dwarf having a temper tantrum could cause?

I personally think none of them would survive, he'd rip open a hole and go destroy them from the inside out... but others will disagree no doubt.

shoot big grin

Hannibal-Lector
im pretty sure most of them survive/counter

jasonk3
no expression

Badabing
Originally posted by jasonk3
no expression Co-signed and dur

Creshosk
I'll be acting as a go between for this thread and another message board for transformer fans.. thought it might be interesting to see the indirect interaction.

Creshosk

Creshosk

jinzin
Originally posted by Creshosk
Honestly, most would probably survive one hit, though it depends where Wolve got thrown.

But someone as big as FM, Wolvie would be like a pinhole through him.

IF wolverine was thrown dead center into their chests, necks, or heads.. would they survive?

How much damage can a transformer take before it's out of commission?

Creshosk

jinzin
LOL... uhhhh actually... he probably would...

Creshosk
Originally posted by jinzin
LOL... uhhhh actually... he probably would...

Symmetric Chaos
You can still beat the hell out of him. Or stick him some where dark and cold for a long time.

Redatom65
along with the majority of us laughing

ragesRemorse
I'm fairly certain that the transformers weapons would desintergrate Wolverine before he made contact to the Transformers.

jinzin
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You can still beat the hell out of him. Or stick him some where dark and cold for a long time.

laughing out loud

qft

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I'm fairly certain that the transformers weapons would desintergrate Wolverine before he made contact to the Transformers.
Ummm confused I don't think the Transformers are attacking Wolverine in this particular scenario.

jinzin
Fort Max wouldn't be bothered. Everone else would die if they got punctured straight through the midsection like that, though.

Prime would get brought back to life later on, though, so he could just beat up Wolverine then.

Wow, that Transformers fan took that answer like a champ...
On KMC all I would have gotten is laughed at, called a fanboy, and then shown an out of context pic of Wolverine getting kicked by a deer.. erm

SpunkySmurph
You can still beat the hell out of him. Or stick him some where dark and cold for a long time. Originally posted by Redatom65
along with the majority of us laughing
none180

Creshosk

Redatom65
that was going along with the quote above Sym you twit, he posted before I did though

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Redatom65
that was going along with the auote above Sym you twit, he posted before I did though Actually, Red, I'm pretty sure you're the only one who wants to be beaten, then stuck somewhere dark and cold. And that's just the drugs talking.

petpet

Creshosk

SpunkySmurph
Wow, that Transformers fan took that answer like a champ...
On KMC all I would have gotten is laughed at, called a fanboy, and then shown an out of context pic of Wolverine getting kicked by a deer.. erm AHA!

If Creshosk threw Jinzin as hard as he could at Buddy Christ's stomach.....

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN?

durfist

Don't mind me, I'm just really bored.

Redatom65
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Actually, Red, I'm pretty sure you're the only one who wants to be beaten, then stuck somewhere dark and cold. And that's just the drugs talking.

petpet

http://www.kenschaefer.com/spyder/pics/StencilUpload/zing.jpg

Creshosk

ragesRemorse
laughing out loud

qft

Ummm confused I don't think the Transformers are attacking Wolverine in this particular scenario.

How so...isnt Wolverine being hurled towards the transformers? If that doesnt warrant an attack i dont know what does. The transformers sensors would acknowledge wolverine before Hulk even picks him up to hurl him.

however, Gi Joe did destroy several decepticons so, that does make them kind of a bunch of pussies

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SilverBolt
Cybertronian metal > adamantium

Based on?

SpunkySmurph
http://www.kenschaefer.com/spyder/pics/StencilUpload/zing.jpg http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Failure2.jpg

Redatom65
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Failure2.jpg

http://www.hpj.com/lifestyles/cooking/508zing.gif

ermmdur3

jinzin
Cybertronian metal> adamantium

ORLY? Is that why death's head nearly put the boots to Galvatron?
Is that why the GIJOES put Megatron on the run?
Is that why Snake eyes dropped an decepticon in 3 panals? confused

SpunkySmurph
http://www.hpj.com/lifestyles/cooking/508zing.gif

ermmdur3 Just as an excuse to use these.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Talent.jpg

durermm2

Creshosk
Cybertronian metal > adamantium

Based on?

jinzin
How so...isnt Wolverine being hurled towards the transformers? If that doesnt warrant an attack i dont know what does. The transformers sensors would acknowledge wolverine before Hulk even picks him up to hurl him.

however, Gi Joe did destroy several decepticons so, that does make them kind of a bunch of pussies

Lol yeah... i just understood this thread to imply more a test of durability than it does an actual fight... but maybe that's just me.

Creshosk

Redatom65
Just as an excuse to use these.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Talent.jpg

durermm2

no expression

SpunkySmurph
Your sole evidence is that the race happens to be further advanced technologically, therefore their metal simply must be better?

Weak.

Creshosk

Symmetric Chaos
What basis did this have to begin with? What proof is there that adamantium developed by humans is greater than metal developed by a technologically advanced alien race.. Thread OVER!

I was more asking for examples for durability from Cyberton materials.

Adamantium has survived a hell of a lot of different things and his considered to be totally indestructable via physical force.

Creshosk

jinzin
What basis did this have to begin with? What proof is there that adamantium developed by humans is greater than metal developed by a technologically advanced alien race.. Thread OVER!

hmmm it probably has something to do with the fact that the transformers where a marvel liscensed commodity for comics and Wolverine has a metal that's described as the strongest, most durable in the known universe... It's somewhat ignorant to assume that alien technology in comics is better than earth technology in comics just based on homeworlds alone. Marvel Earth has some of the most amazing fictional minds to date, Mr fantastic, Doctor Doom, and Lady deathstrike's father among them.

Creshosk

SpunkySmurph
no expression none180

Symmetric Chaos
What's this Transformers forum you're on Cresh?

jinzin
Originally posted by Raven Zombie
good point... we know adamantium is the strongest on earth... can superman, not break it? i would think that TF are stronger than adamantium... and even if it wasnt he would be like a mosquito, or something

that's one big ass mosquito....

SpunkySmurph
Well, at least you can debate...

ragesRemorse
What the hell does the adamantium aspect have anything to do with if we are talking about flesh desintergrating weapons? Wolverine in X3 is not like Wolverine in the comics, With his flesh burned off he would be very much dead.

Creshosk
What's this Transformers forum you're on Cresh? Bottalk

Symmetric Chaos
What the hell does the adamantium aspect have anything to do with if we are talking about flesh desintergrating weapons? Wolverine in X3 is not like Wolverine in the comics, With his flesh burned off he would be very much dead.

This is a comic forum. Hence we use the comic versions not the movie versions.

ragesRemorse
Lol yeah... i just understood this thread to imply more a test of durability than it does an actual fight... but maybe that's just me.

no no you could very much be right. I thought the durability conversation was just the topic of discussion that the thread titled Wolverine Versus Transformers had influenced

jinzin

QTF

jinzin
ummm dude, you might wanna read wolverine vol 3 issue 43 no expression

cause it didn't quite go down like that.

ragesRemorse
What you mean a comic book that disrupts established continuity in Wolverines abilities LOL

It doesnt make much sense that in one comic Woverines flesh heals instantly while in fatal attractions it took him months to recover from his adamantium being ripped out. Thats the beauty about comics there is always a hic cup in continuity to validate your agrument. Which is why its also almost impossible to debate them.

Besides, The transformers weaponry destigrates steal in an instant. with his organic tissue being erased instantaneously...im sorry ,but Wolverine is very much DEAD...DEAD dead and deader

jinzin
What you mean a comic book that disrupts established continuity in Wolverines abilities LOL

It doesnt make much sense that in one comic Woverines flesh heals instantly while in fatal attractions it took him months to recover from his adamantium being ripped out. Thats the beauty about comics there is always a hic cup in continuity to validate your agrument. Which is why its also almost impossible to debate them.

Besides, The transformers weaponry destigrates steal in an instant. with his organic tissue being erased instantaneously...im sorry ,but Wolverine is very much DEAD...DEAD dead and deader

Actually it does make sense.. When he's recovered from a skeleton he's done it from full health, the fatal attractions thing.. well it happened a while ago.
See you have to realize that' the wolverine before the bone claws incident was at another far lower level than after the bone claws... furing ish 92 they talk about how the admantium skeleton slowed his healing factor down and kept his body from further mutating.. after the admantium was removed and he fulley recovered from it, the secondary mutation kicked in and he went into overdrive healing factor wise... so Now it's exponentially stronger than before.

However since then Wolverine's regend from a skeleton like.. thrice.... Just sayin

SpunkySmurph
QTF Quoted Truth For?

jinzin
Quoted Truth For?

yes.... that's totally.. and utterly.. what I meant... certainly... absolutely what I meant... I MEANT IT.... no expression

embarrasment

sad

DAMN

Creshosk
yes.... that's totally.. and utterly.. what I meant... certainly... absolutely what I meant... I MEANT IT.... no expression

embarrasment

sad

DAMN I thought QTF was "Quote to Foreward" sorta Like "Bring Up My Post" but for specific posts within a thread.

SpunkySmurph

embarrasment

sad

DAMN laughing out loud

petpetOriginally posted by Creshosk
I thought WTF was "Quote to Foreward" Nope.

WTF means something very different. none180

jasonk3
laughing out loud

petpet Nope.

WTF means something very different. none180

I like this smiley none180

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by jasonk3
I like this smiley none180 Me too. droolio

none180

Creshosk
laughing out loud

petpet Nope.

WTF means something very different. none180 I got my edit off before you posted... (or at the same time) mwahaha

SpunkySmurph
I got my edit off before you posted... (or at the same time) mwahaha Last edited by Creshosk on Today at 10:42 PM

Edit notes bring out the worst in us all.

Creshosk

SpunkySmurph

Today 10:42 PM

mwahaha

Wait a tic... this means we're in the same time zone. cookie ...

*closes blinds*

Creshosk

*closes blinds* tyokio

ragesRemorse
This is a comic forum. Hence we use the comic versions not the movie versions.

My point exaclty partner, was clarifying for some jackass who would have been bound to mention the movie character

spawnwest
Assuming G1 transformers

Whichever transformer got hit first would probably get ripped apart. Then after that it'll be all over for Wolverine. Wolverine would have to look forward tp the following depending on who's left

From Megatron - antimatter blast; a swing from the his engery flail; fire electricity from his hand; laser blast from his eyes

From Starscream - Bombed or rammed at full speed in jet mode

From Hot Rod - Photon Blasted

From Ultramagnus - a few missle blast

Optimus Prime - laser blast or hit with the energy axe which could probably cut wolverine in half

Rodimus Prime - Photon blast

Galvatron - fire blasted, particle beam blast, or laser blast

Fortress Maximus - lets see pick one, i'll just name a few: mortars, the fusion powered photon rifle, heat seeking missles, energy sword which would probably cut him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.