Due to my over consumption i am unavailable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
I have been gorging out on sweets fast food and to many cigarettes for the past several weeks. dont think ive even had a veggie in a month. My body hurts and my mind is lost in a haze. Slowly i am becoming more and more disconnected from the world. As the cake is digested will power wanes, and gluttony prevails. Not sure how much time i have left until i reach the fatal end of my downward spiral. However, i thought that it would be a good idea for people to post some of their worst over eating expeirences here.

I ate an extra large pizza and an entire cheesecake factory cheesecake all in 2 hours. My worst was though, was eating 22 oz's of Nesquik chocolate milk mix with a spoon...how about you?

chillmeistergen
I haven't had too many eating binges. But unhealthy wise, I had a pretty hardcore 11 day drinking binge. That did me over for a bit.

Ravencrest
Twenty one sundaes from DQ in one day. All strawberry.

Barker
Who the hell eats plain dry Chocolate Milk Mix?

Ambience
Well, I don't binge frequently.
But when I do...it's never to the same extent as any of you guys. o_O

And Barkers right.
Like common man.
no expression

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by Barker
Who the hell eats plain dry Chocolate Milk Mix? I doz

Storm
blink

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Röland
Who the hell eats plain dry Chocolate Milk Mix? Originally posted by Captain Maynard
I doz

Loser.

Naz
5 32oz gas station slushies and 3 gas station hotdogs in one day. It was my breakfast, lunch, dinner, and refill station.

ragesRemorse
Who the hell eats plain dry Chocolate Milk Mix?

When that dry chocolate milk powder mixes with your saliva it erupts into a liquid cholcolate EXPLOSION

ladygrim
ive managed to cut quite a lot of the crap i eat out of my diet over the past couple of weeks ..not all of it

Tattoo
Originally posted by Ambience
And Barkers right.
Like common man.
no expression

"come on man" no expression

Thorrin
Originally posted by Naz
5 32oz gas station slushies and 3 gas station hotdogs in one day. It was my breakfast, lunch, dinner, and refill station. shock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.