Want to here a Joke? It's funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

noelluvspotter
This joke I came up with all by my self I hate both Heather Mills and Michael Jackson so this is why I think it's funny.

....What does Heather Mills and Michael Jackson have in common?

.........They are both White women that took Paul McCartney's money.

I hate Heather Mills I wished her leg falls off and hits her in a face and whats this dancing with the stars thing she doesn't even have a leg.

Don't get me started about Michael Jackson I don't like child molesters so I can't say anything nice about him

Tattoo
Originally posted by noelluvspotter
This joke I came up with all by my self I hate both Heather Mills and Michael Jackson so this is why I think it's funny.

I hate Heather Mills I wished her leg falls off and hits her in a face and whats this dancing with the stars thing she doesn't even have a leg.

Don't get me started about Michael Jackson I don't like child molesters so I can't say anything nice about him

Seeing as how you've never met them and only read things in the tabloids...you are an idiot.

Grinning Goku
Wow, that was really horrible.

Tsure
Originally posted by Tattoo
Seeing as how you've never met them and only read things in the tabloids...you are an idiot.

The_Mayor
I forgot to laugh........

Lana
Not only does that joke suck, but there's a jokes thread already.

The_Mayor
Originally posted by Lana

dave_kodak

*=DeathReaperr'
i can pull better jokes out of bob sagets arse

Captain Maynard
No one likes you.

Ravencrest

http://www.avantnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=25

Tattoo
Originally posted by Ravencrest
http://www.avantnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=25

Does that change what I said? No. He/she's never met them in person so how can they hate them?

Does it change what he/she said about Heather Mills? How does he know it's not Paul McCartney's fault for everything?

Quit trying to be the hero for everyone who gets shit thrown at them for being an idiot. That's twice today.

Captain Maynard
Its like everyone hating Paris Hilton.

chillmeistergen
Maybe you should all get a little bit of originality in your veins, and stop quoting other people's posts. Feel free to quote me on that.

Ravencrest
Does that change what I said? No. He/she's never met them in person so how can they hate them?

Does it change what he/she said about Heather Mills? How does he know it's not Paul McCartney's fault for everything?

Quit trying to be the hero for everyone who gets shit thrown at them for being an idiot. That's twice today.

I think someone needs to read things before they jump to conclusions. Hahaha. I bet you didn't even read it, did you? I think you need to slow down.

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Maybe you should all get a little bit of originality in your veins, and stop quoting other people's posts. Feel free to quote me on that. Where the hell did you come from?

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
Where the hell did you come from?

I was just scrolling through and saw the lack of actual thought going into most posts. Just annoyed me a bit. Was more of a joke than anything though, I don't care that much.

Tattoo
I think someone needs to read things before they jump to conclusions. Hahaha. I bet you didn't even read it, did you? I think you need to slow down.

I read it, it said that Michael Jackson was found guilty in what he did. And like I said, that doesn't change what I said.

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I was just scrolling through and saw the lack of actual thought going into most posts. Just annoyed me a bit. Was more of a joke than anything though, I don't care that much. This is the OTF, sir. Not much thought going on anywhere.

Ravencrest
I read it, it said that Michael Jackson was found guilty in what he did. And like I said, that doesn't change what I said.

You have serious problems. Don't post again until you read the article. Seriously. Oh, and you shouldn't call other people idiots. Really.

Lana
You have serious problems. Don't post again until you read the article. Seriously. Oh, and you shouldn't call other people idiots. Really.

Well, if people act like idiots, what do you want us to do?

chillmeistergen

EDIT: was wrong

Tattoo

The article is about MJ and being guilty, there is no reason to read the rest of it because that doesn't have anything to do with him still being a person who judges others who he has never met and he's a person who loves to read the tabloids, which is evidenced in his accusations that Heather Mills essentially stole from McCartney.

And I can call anyone I want to an idiot. Like you're an idiot for getting into it with people when you add nothing to the "debate" or "argument" going on.

Ravencrest
Well, if people act like idiots, what do you want us to do?

This is becoming embarrassing...

Tattoo
This is becoming embarrassing...

It is, maybe you should stop digging your hole then.

Ravencrest
The article is about MJ and being guilty, there is no reason to read the rest of it because that doesn't have anything to do with him still being a person who judges others who he has never met and he's a person who loves to read the tabloids, which is evidenced in his accusations that Heather Mills essentially stole from McCartney.

And I can call anyone I want to an idiot. Like you're an idiot for getting into it with people when you add nothing to the "debate" or "argument" going on.

Oh my god. This must be so utterly embarrassing for you. I'm laughing hard right now. Normally, I don't. I'm usually more lenient but this is really ridiculous. Do not call other people idiots or try to criticize me. You haven't even read the article. Tell me when you're done so I can laugh some more. You told me to quit being a hero, correct? Quit criticizing everyone and their threads like you're possess the authority to do so. Read the article or don't bother posting again. Such ignorance is harmful.

Ravencrest
It is, maybe you should stop digging your hole then.

It's going to be so humorous when you decide to read the article and realize how ignorant you actually were. Keep on posting Tattoo.

Captain Maynard
I'm still wondering why "Reading the article" has anything to do with anything.

Lana
Oh my god. This must be so utterly embarrassing for you. I'm laughing hard right now. Normally, I don't. I'm usually more lenient but this is really ridiculous. Do not call other people idiots or try to criticize me. You haven't even read the article. Tell me when you're done so I can laugh some more. You told me to quit being a hero, correct? Quit criticizing everyone and their threads like you're possess the authority to do so. Read the article or don't bother posting again. Such ignorance is harmful.

Who are you to tell other people what they can and cannot do?

Damn, you remind me of someone.

Ravencrest
I'm still wondering why "Reading the article" has anything to do with anything.

This is almost all too amusing. Even for me to handle.

Tattoo

What does the article have to do with what is going on here? He was guilty, people in the tabloids said he was...end of case. Does that somehow negate the fact that he hates someone that he's never even met and has never done anything to him personally? No. Once again I can call you an idiot because you are running in circles, going nowhere.

Captain Maynard
This is almost all too amusing. Even for me to handle. Yeah. The article isn't true. Michale Jackson was found Not guilty. Thank you, goodbye.

Ravencrest
Who are you to tell other people what they can and cannot do?

Damn, you remind me of someone.

Are you dismissing Tattoo for telling people what to do? Oh, such bias is truly unacceptable.

Ravencrest
Yeah. The article isn't true. Michale Jackson was found Not guilty. Thank you, goodbye.

HAHAHA! Someone for the love of god please read the article.

Tattoo
It's going to be so humorous when you decide to read the article and realize how ignorant you actually were. Keep on posting Tattoo.

I plan to keep posting, and I plan not to read the article. smile Why don't you be a doll and give me the Clif Notes in the morning?

Lana
Are you dismissing Tattoo for telling people what to do? Oh, such bias is truly unacceptable.

I don't see him telling people to not post again in a thread, or ordering them to read completely irrelevant articles.

Ravencrest
What does the article have to do with what is going on here? He was guilty, people in the tabloids said he was...end of case. Does that somehow negate the fact that he hates someone that he's never even met and has never done anything to him personally? No. Once again I can call you an idiot because you are running in circles, going nowhere.

Tattoo, please read the article. You are now embarrassing yourself beyond fixable comprehension. I'm not the one who's going nowhere here. You're really missing the boat by miles and miles. Please drop the ignorance and read. You'll see what I meant by the article.

Captain Maynard
Not to mention the fact that its suppose to be funny and from "The future"

Tattoo

Where did I tell anyone what to do? I suggest you stop being a hero, I suggest you stop being an idiot. smile

Ravencrest
I don't see him telling people to not post again in a thread, or ordering them to read completely irrelevant articles.

Quit trying to be the hero for everyone who gets shit thrown at them for being an idiot.

So, you're being selective? Bias shown.

Captain Maynard
Not to mention the fact that its suppose to be funny and from "The future"

Ravencrest
Where did I tell anyone what to do? I suggest you stop being a hero, I suggest you stop being an idiot. smile

I apologize. I really do. For YOUR sake. Please, read the article. You'll realize how silly you've looked all this time.

Lana
No one wants to read your article that has nothing to do with anything, okay? Is that so hard to understand?

Tattoo
I apologize. I really do. For YOUR sake. Please, read the article. You'll realize how silly you've looked all this time.

I read the first paragraph...it's a false article...still that doesn't change the fact of the thread poster being an idiot.

Captain Maynard
No, you wont, tattoo. Its a satire article. Note everything about how Michael Jackson was found Guilty, even though he wasn't. And also note the date under the headline. Thank you, goodbye.

BakaXero
Newspapers tend to be half fictionalised. They are suppose to be unbias, but i find them to be more then often biased. They write the crap to get readers. you'll not understand the full proper story ever from reading a newspaper. They tend to leave things out and fabricate other things in.

Ravencrest
No one wants to read your article that has nothing to do with anything, okay? Is that so hard to understand?

Why do you choose to be so ignorant? Do you not understand that you all simply mistook what I meant by that article because you didn't bother to read it? Sad.

Captain Maynard
Why do you choose to be so ignorant? Do you not understand that you all simply mistook what I meant by that article because you didn't bother to read it? Sad. I don't understand why you keep calling us "Sad". Thats awfully rude. Calling us ignorant. Earlier you were bitching at me for saying too Kali that no one likes him. Thats being a hypocrite. Now that is Sad.

Now i'm going to be the bigger man here, and walk away from your stupidity, even though you might not.

Ravencrest
I read the first paragraph...it's a false article...still that doesn't change the fact of the thread poster being an idiot.

Since I've allowed you to embarrass yourself long enough, I'm going to do something special and end this misery. I posted the article as a satire to the thread because the thread is basically a joke, in my opinion. You went on to continue on how I was a hero because you thought I actually posted an article in all seriousness. I asked you to READ the article. Out of ignorance and assumptions, you did not bother. You continued, even calling me an idiot and said I was going nowhere.

Even after trying to tell you numerous times, you chose not to bother to browse over the article.

Lana
Why do you choose to be so ignorant? Do you not understand that you all simply mistook what I meant by that article because you didn't bother to read it? Sad.

Ignorant?

No, try not giving a flying ****.

No one cares about the stupid article. No one did, no one will. Deal with it.

Ravencrest
I don't understand why you keep calling us "Sad". Thats awfully rude. Calling us ignorant. Earlier you were bitching at me for saying too Kali that no one likes him. Thats being a hypocrite. Now that is Sad.

Now i'm going to be the bigger man here, and walk away from your stupidity, even though you might not.

I called you sad? Don't assume what I meant by a vague comment. I think the situation is sad. I called Tattoo ignorant because, as I proved, he was being ignorant. Hypocrisy? Where?

Tattoo

Forgive me for reading the title to an article to save time and replying in such fashion that it had something to do with this thread, especially with you quoting me. no expression

Actually, no, I'm not asking for forgiveness, you're still an idiot.

Ravencrest
Ignorant?

No, try not giving a flying ****.

No one cares about the stupid article. No one did, no one will. Deal with it.

Then you choose to be ignorant. Why do you deny it? You're being ignorant by not reading the article. Ergo, you forfeited any upcoming awareness as to what I meant by the article.

Captain Maynard
On another, less moronic note, your joke sucked, thread starter. Try again later.

Tattoo
I called you sad? Don't assume what I meant by a vague comment. I think the situation is sad. I called Tattoo ignorant because, as I proved, he was being ignorant. Hypocrisy? Where?

How did you prove I was being ignorant? I read the title to your falsified page and jumped to conclusions. That's not ignorance.

Ravencrest
Forgive me for reading the title to an article to save time and replying in such fashion that it had something to do with this thread, especially with you quoting me. no expression

You're reported. Please stop calling me idiot. It's childish. I gave you several chances yet you remained ignorant. You're too stubborn to realize that you simply made a mistake. That's okay. I deal with it daily.

Lana
Then you choose to be ignorant. Why do you deny it? You're being ignorant by not reading the article. Ergo, you forfeited any upcoming awareness as to what I meant by the article.

Ask me if I care.

I don't care about the article. I don't want to read the article. And I'm not wasting my time on it.

Captain Maynard
Ask me if I care.

I don't care about the article. I don't want to read the article. And I'm not wasting my time on it. And thats because you are ignorant and sad. Insert flashy talk here to make myself feel smart. Ergo, etc..

Ravencrest
How did you prove I was being ignorant? I read the title to your falsified page and jumped to conclusions. That's not ignorance.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ignorance You lacked knowledge regarding the article. You continued to assume I was defending the thread starter. You even said you didn't need to read the article and when on in some empty rant about Michael and this female. If you had read the article, you would have realized I was simply joking with the link and it would've been left at that. Your lack of knowledge regarding the article (Inasmuch; Ignorance) left you assuming I was going against you by defending the thread starter. You said I was digging holes earlier? Okay then.

Ravencrest
Ask me if I care.

I don't care about the article. I don't want to read the article. And I'm not wasting my time on it.

Then that's your right.

Tattoo
You're reported. Please stop calling me idiot. It's childish. I gave you several chances yet you remained ignorant. You're too stubborn to realize that you simply made a mistake. That's okay. I deal with it daily.

Look above you moron, I said I jumped to conclusions. no expression That's the same as admitting to making a mistake.

I doubt your report will do anything because you've been reported yourself for trolling.

Tattoo
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ignorance You lacked knowledge regarding the article. You continued to assume I was defending the thread starter. You even said you didn't need to read the article and when on in some empty rant about Michael and this female. If you had read the article, you would have realized I was simply joking with the link and it would've been left at that. Your lack of knowledge regarding the article (Inasmuch; Ignorance) left you assuming I was going against you by defending the thread starter. You said I was digging holes earlier? Okay then.

You're acting just like this jackass we just got rid of. hmm

Ravencrest
Look above you moron, I said I jumped to conclusions. no expression That's the same as admitting to making a mistake.

I doubt your report will do anything because you've been reported yourself for trolling.

I wasn't trolling.

You admitted your mistake and you still decided to continue being rude towards me. Simply nothing more than a personal problem.

Tattoo
I wasn't trolling.

You admitted your mistake and you still decided to continue being rude towards me. Simply nothing more than a personal problem.

Does it matter? I'm not the one who reported you. smile

Because that's my choice.

Ravencrest
Does it matter? I'm not the one who reported you. smile

Because that's my choice.

That's amazing. I reported you for calling me an idiot several times even when heavily in the wrong. You reported me for what? Calling you ignorant when you were clearly being ignorant? I hope you're not mad because you messed up. Everyone does.

Tattoo
That's amazing. I reported you for calling me an idiot several times even when heavily in the wrong. You reported me for what? Calling you ignorant when you were clearly being ignorant? I hope you're not mad because you messed up. Everyone does.

Read the post numbnuts: "I'm not the one who reported you."

Captain Maynard
That's amazing. I reported you for calling me an idiot several times even when heavily in the wrong. You reported me for what? Calling you ignorant when you were clearly being ignorant? I hope you're not mad because you messed up. Everyone does. And yet, when they do mess up they usually don't get laughed at and called ignorant.

But whatever, to each its own.

Ravencrest
Read the post numbnuts: "I'm not the one who reported you."

Reported. I asked you several times not to call me names. Oh, you also called me a moron above. Didn't notice that. You need to stop calling people names like it proves intelligence. It only makes you look bad. Grown men should not call people such names. Likewise, whoever reported me had the right.

Tattoo
Reported. I asked you several times not to call me names. Oh, you also called me a moron above. Didn't notice that. You need to stop calling people names like it proves intelligence. It only makes you look bad. Grown men should not call people such names. Likewise, whoever reported me had the right.

I never claimed it proves intelligence. I just like calling idiots idiots and jackasses jackasses. smile

Captain Maynard
Baiting, anyone?

Ravencrest
And yet, when they do mess up they usually don't get laughed at and called ignorant.

But whatever, to each its own.

If he did not call me an idiot over it, I may have been more lenient. You make it sound like me calling him ignorant was an insult. It wasn't. I didn't say he was generally ignorant. I merely explained why he was being ignorant in this particular thread.

The_Mayor
What the f**k? thumb down no expression

Ravencrest
I never claimed it proves intelligence. I just like calling idiots idiots and jackasses jackasses. smile

I know you didn't. I never said you said that. no expression I'm just making it clear that it does not prove intelligence. Who are you to call someone stupid? Because they did something you didn't like? Made a thread you thought was silly? I thought the whole "Snozberry" thread was silly. I didn't call you an idiot over it. Really. Settle down.

Captain Maynard
If he did not call me an idiot over it, I may have been more lenient. You make it sound like me calling him ignorant was an insult. It wasn't. I didn't say he was generally ignorant. I merely explained why he was being ignorant in this particular thread. So being called ignorant as an insult is different than being ignorant.

I'm sorry, could you explain your reasoning for that post.

Tattoo
I know you didn't. I never said you said that. no expression I'm just making it clear that it does not prove intelligence. Who are you to call someone stupid? Because they did something you didn't like? Made a thread you thought was silly? I thought the whole "Snozberry" thread was silly. I didn't call you an idiot over it. Really. Settle down.

Wow, seriously, that opening of your post just proves what I've been thinking.

Because you didn't read the Snozberry thread, the thread is for when you eat something and it tastes different than what you expect. Read the thread, god you're so ignorant! nuts

Ravencrest
Wow, seriously, that opening of your post just proves what I've been thinking.

Because you didn't read the Snozberry thread, the thread is for when you eat something and it tastes different than what you expect. Read the thread, god you're so ignorant! nuts

Oh dear... Um, I read the thread and my general opinion is that it's contents were silly. You assumed I didn't read your thread. Isn't that ignorance? You're doing it again, Tattoo.

Ravencrest
So being called ignorant as an insult is different than being ignorant.

Well, yes. I didn't call him ignorant to insult him. He was simply being ignorant because he chose not to read the article and he assumed it meant something different when I posted it.

Above.

Captain Maynard
Well, yes. I didn't call him ignorant to insult him. He was simply being ignorant because he chose not to read the article and he assumed it meant something different when I posted it.

Above. Ah, thank you. I don't know. Its pretty late, and I for some reason that post didn't make any sense to me.

Ravencrest
Ah, thank you. I don't know. Its pretty late, and I for some reason that post didn't make any sense to me.

Don't worry about it. I'll forgive you as long as I COME TO THE TOOL CONCERT. WITH YOU.

Tattoo
Oh dear... Um, I read the thread and my general opinion is that it's contents were silly. You assumed I didn't read your thread. Isn't that ignorance? You're doing it again, Tattoo.

Satire, learn to understand it.

Captain Maynard
Don't worry about it. I'll forgive you as long as I COME TO THE TOOL CONCERT. WITH YOU. I dont think you'd be able to make it. Its in Michigan.

Ravencrest
I dont think you'd be able to make it. Its in Michigan.

I'm a bloody soldier. I'll walk my ass on down there. Just get me in!

Captain Maynard
I'm a bloody soldier. I'll walk my ass on down there. Just get me in! Down there, are you canadian? sly

Tattoo
I'm a bloody soldier. I'll walk my ass on down there. Just get me in!

How did I know you'd be a Canadian?

Ravencrest
Down there, are you canadian? sly

Yes.

Ravencrest
How did I know you'd be a Canadian?

More assumptions.

Captain Maynard
Yes. You owe me 50.50 USD.

Tattoo
More assumptions.

No, I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Let me "guess" it's western Canada too.

Ravencrest
You owe me 50.50 USD.

Shhhhhhh! You're treating me.

Captain Maynard
Shhhhhhh! You're treating me. No. Why does everyone think that. My cousins thought that as well. I'm not that nice of a person.

Ravencrest
No, I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Let me "guess" it's western Canada too.

Yes, actually. You're being accurate with assumptions finally, it seems. I hail from Calgary.

Tattoo
Yes, actually. You're being accurate with assumptions finally, it seems. I hail from Calgary.

You call them assumptions, I call them me stating the truth. I only had to glance in your profile to know that my guessing of your birthday was close to target too.

Ravencrest
You call them assumptions, I call them me stating the truth. I only had to glance in your profile to know that my guessing of your birthday was close to target too.

No, they're assumptions. You did very well. I do live in western Canada. Are you trying to get at something specific here?

Tattoo
No, they're assumptions. You did very well. I do live in western Canada. Are you trying to get at something specific here?

Yes, but I'll hold my tongue for a couple hours. smile

Ravencrest
Yes, but I'll hold my tongue for a couple hours. smile

Why? Why not let me know now? You know me from somewhere, don't you? I do recognize what you look like. Have you come to travel across Canada before?

DarkC
Why? Why not let me know now? You know me from somewhere, don't you? I do recognize what you look like. Have you come to travel across Canada before?
You saw his picture and made some comment about him being able to sit on you and kill you a while ago.

Ravencrest
Originally posted by DarkC
You saw his picture and made some comment about him being able to sit on you and kill you a while ago.

I got the memory of a goldfish! stick out tongue

Tattoo

No, I have not. smile

But you know me.

Ravencrest
No, I have not. smile

But you know me.

I don't remember. You sure we've met before?

Tattoo
I don't remember. You sure we've met before?

Yes, just not in the flesh. smile

Captain Maynard
Yeah, you guys frequent the same message boards.

Ravencrest
Yes, just not in the flesh. smile

Over MSN? KMC? It's been a while.

Tattoo
Over MSN? KMC? It's been a while.

All of the above. smile

Ravencrest
All of the above. smile
I'm not too sure about that. I think I may have remembered you.

Tattoo
I'm not too sure about that. I think I may have remembered you.

Oh, I'm sure you do. smile

Ravencrest
Oh, I'm sure you do. smile

What did we discuss? I really don't remember you! stick out tongue

Captain Maynard
Quit beating around the bush. You two were lovers.

Tattoo
What did we discuss? I really don't remember you! stick out tongue

You name it, we probably talked about it. smile

Ravencrest
You name it, we probably talked about it. smile

That's hard, considering I don't remember you much! embarrasment

Tattoo
That's hard, considering I don't remember you much! embarrasment

You know what I'm getting at. smile

Ravencrest
You know what I'm getting at. smile

Can you discontinue this vagueness? I don't know what you're getting at. no expression

Tattoo
Can you discontinue this vagueness? I don't know what you're getting at. no expression

But you do. smile

Ravencrest
But you do. smile

I've explained that I don't. Could you clarify? eek!

Captain Maynard
I'm waiting to see where this is going.

Tattoo
I've explained that I don't. Could you clarify? eek!

Not yet. smile

Stick around for later. smile

Ravencrest

Me too. I'm also waiting FOR YOU TO TAKE ME TO THE TOOL CONCERT! laughing out loud

Ravencrest
Not yet. smile

Stick around for later. smile

Okay then. I'll see what happens, Mr. Hall. big grin

Captain Maynard
Me too. I'm also waiting FOR YOU TO TAKE ME TO THE TOOL CONCERT! laughing out loud you find your way, i'll meet you out front.

Ravencrest
you find your way, i'll meet you out front.

Oh, this is so not cool. sad

Tattoo
Okay then. I'll see what happens, Mr. Hall. big grin

You have no right to use my name yet. smile

Captain Maynard
Oh, this is so not cool. sad It would be funny If I say you in front of the joint, and I was like "Tricked you".

Pwnt.

DarkC
Your last name's Hall?

Tattoo
Your last name's Hall?

You knew that. blink

DarkC
You knew that. blink
No, I didn't. What the f**k?

Ravencrest

You publicly posted it in your profile. You also told me via PM to review it. I did so now I'm using it. Why are you trying to tell me my rights? You don't have authority over my rights. Please stop.

Röland

pwnt the whole thread

Tattoo
You publicly posted it in your profile. You also told me via PM to review it. I did so now I'm using it. Why are you trying to tell me my rights? You don't have authority over my rights. Please stop.

I have authority of my name. Just because you know it, and I posted it in my profile doesn't mean you can use it on the forums. smile

Tattoo
No, I didn't. What the f**k?

You should of...it's been public knowledge for years.

Captain Maynard
I have authority of my name. Just because you know it, and I posted it in my profile doesn't mean you can use it on the forums. smile Yes it does.

Tattoo
Yes it does.

Shut it up Alex. stick out tongue

DarkC
You should of...it's been public knowledge for years.
To a lot of people, just not me.

Tattoo
To a lot of people, just not me.

Meh, should pay attention then.

Captain Maynard
Shut it up Alex. stick out tongue You're not allowed to use my real name.

If that is my real name evillaugh!

Ravencrest
I have authority of my name. Just because you know it, and I posted it in my profile doesn't mean you can use it on the forums. smile

You made your name public. I am entitled to call you by your name. If you request that I stop using it, I will. Demanding that I don't will get you nowhere. I'm not someone you can push around. At all.

Tattoo
You made your name public. I am entitled to call you by your name. If you request that I stop using it, I will. Demanding that I don't will get you nowhere. I'm not someone you can push around. At all.

Sure thing Sorgo. smile

Captain Maynard
Drop the bomb.

Ravencrest
Sure thing Sorgo. smile

Is that supposed to be another one of your insults, Mr. Hall?

Naz
Originally posted by noelluvspotter

Ha....ha....I don't get it ermm

Ravencrest
Originally posted by Naz
Ha....ha....I don't get it ermm

He's trying to make a joke towards the two because he despises them.

Naz

I got that, I just don't see how it's funny. Except Michael looking like a white woman, that always amuses me, and creeps me out at the same time. ermm

BackFire

Stop socking.

Tattoo
Sure thing Sorgo. smile Originally posted by Ravencrest
Is that supposed to be another one of your insults, Mr. Hall? Originally posted by BackFire
Stop socking.

Told you that you'd be gone before the night was through, dumbass.

Captain Maynard
Happy Pwnage.

Naz
Why are there so many socks lately?ermm

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by Naz
Why are there so many socks lately?ermm Because people suck.

Tattoo
They call me the Sorgo Killer...and by they, I mean me...and by Sorgo Killer, I mean I argue with him until BackFire bans him. ermm

Scythe
Originally posted by Naz
Why are there so many socks lately?ermm

Cuz everyone needs two.

Strangelove
Jolly good, another incarnation of idiocy banned, wot wot! maninhat

Barker
haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.