Gamora vs Blackbolt vs Her vs WWHulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Fighting in Miami

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Fighting in Miami

Does Gamora have the Godslayer

SpunkySmurph
Black Bolt 10/10

Bouboumaster
I give it to the Jade Giant.

guy222
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I give it to the Jade Giant.

hmmWWH ftw

Hannibal-Lector
Blackbolt

guy222
WWH

MightyEInherjar
Black Bolt.

Bouboumaster
Still Hulk.

Unless Gamora have her Godslayers

llagrok
Black Bolt

WWH only beat a really, really weak Skrull version.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by llagrok
Black Bolt

w00t? This wasn't the real Black Bolt? confused

llagrok
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
w00t? This wasn't the real Black Bolt? confused

No, clearly no no expression

That Black Bolt couldn't even knock Namor unconscious with a scream.

Batman-Prime
No, clearly no no expression

That Black Bolt couldn't even knock Namor unconscious with a scream.

Poor WWH, his best WW feats become worthless. What about Sentry, is he a Skrull too?

llagrok
Not as far as we know.

naruto2424
Blackbolt

CaptainStoic
Black Bolt

How do you know how powerful he was? I must have missed that part.

I think WWHulk has a shot at winning this because of his uncanny ability to home in on a target while navigating blind. This in my opinion is what he could do to Black Bolt. tunel underground, and grab him unawares.

llagrok
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
How do you know how powerful he was? I must have missed that part.

I think WWHulk has a shot at winning this because of his uncanny ability to home in on a target while navigating blind. This in my opinion is what he could do to Black Bolt. tunel underground, and grab him unawares.

That's laughable.

How do I know how powerful he was? His feats.

He was unable to knock out Namor with a direct full scream.

CaptainStoic
That's laughable.

Ok I missed that fight between Skrull Black Bolt and Namor, I was just asking because I didn't know that they had actually fought. When did this fight take place?

llagrok
Ok I missed that fight between Skrull Black Bolt and Namor, I was just asking because I didn't know that they had actually fought. When did this fight take place?

Illuminati 6

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Black Bolt.

Harbinger
Blackagar Boltagon, FTW.

Grinning Goku
That's laughable.

A direct full scream should tear Namor's flesh from his bones and/or kill him.

llagrok
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
A direct full scream should tear Namor's flesh from his bones and/or kill him.

and yet it did not.

Nihilist
the real black bolt would piss this match.

CaptainStoic
It's kind of funny how Marvel Comics said that Black Bolt was the second most powerful super hero in the universe, and that the numero uno was Sentry. Sentry lost to King Hulk. Just making an analogy.

llagrok
It's kind of funny how Marvel Comics said that Black Bolt was the second most powerful super hero in the universe, and that the numero uno was Sentry. Sentry lost to King Hulk. Just making an analogy.

No... Spider-man said that.

CaptainStoic
No... Spider-man said that.

There are a few things that make me believe that King Hulk takes this.
I need to go back and read up on who said what, because I thought Reed Richards and Tony Stark also agreed that Bob was the most poweful super hero. Not in just one comic run but in several, like I said I need to go back and check up on that.

Even if Spiderman said it are we to assume that he can not be taken at his word? If Reed or Doctor Doom had said it, would it have been more credible? When he said it (Spiderman) we can assume that Marvel was in agreement, or it would have not been printed or indicated as many times as it had been.

Hulk was able to take Gladiator out (surviving his beam attack was a feat in itself they were written to be hotter than the sun) , and he repeated a similar performance with Sentry, so it seems reasonable that King Hulk is capable of taking Black Bolt down. This small tidbit should not be looked upon as being ridiculous either when just earlier he was able to survive a blast that nearly killed a planet (Sakar). The same blast that killed his wife Caiera.

In Sentry's maxi series it was said a few times that Bob was the most powerful being on earth.

There are many factors that indicate that it is within the Hulks powerset, or ability to defeat Black Bolt, he has certainly proven that he is tough enough, and that whatever may get through his body armor would be taken care of by his healing factor.

Wolverine in the past noted that as soon as he cut Bruce he would heal instanly, even to the point that he could not tell if he was cutting him at all. that was also a far less powerful Hulk.

The Hulk stuck his hand inside of a wound in the past, and before he could remove his hand the wound had already healed around that hand.

llagrok
It was Skrull Bolt..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.