Something I want People to know, so it's important that you read me!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JaehSkywalker
Okay...

whenever you are putting spoilers, use this code:

without the spaces of course. it will look like this:

POTC 3 is called at world's end!!

okay?

and put the name 'Spoiler' on the title of your thread if there are gonna be spoilers in there.. okay?

and i think i'll be gone for a few days, until i've watched the movie. this place is swarming with spoilers.. erm except for the haven place thingy...

so, see y'all!

PS: PLEASE DON'T POST SPOILERS IN HERE!!

JaehSkywalker
Oh wait.. you already place spoiler titles.. ehehe, ah. good i guess.. big grin

for those people who watched it early... stick out tongue don't spoil it here please!! *begs* i'm gonna watch it on the weekend, i have no choice.. please!!

AudioHeart
Agreed lol big grin

JaehSkywalker
bump thread lol...

*still begging*

AudioHeart
I'm confused big grin blink

JaehSkywalker
nvm...

just bumping the thread up there lol.

AudioHeart
...Meanwhile...I'm still confused and I don't know what you mean by "bumping the thread" lol

JaehSkywalker
bumping the thread so it will go on the top of all the other threads.. stick out tongue

Legendary Thor
test

JaehSkywalker
it works. stick out tongue

ADarksideJedi
Have fun watching it!Seeing it tonight.jm

Djinn
(spoiler)at worlds end(/spoiler)

Djinn
lol seems i did something wrong

Sifzensinril
you must put it in this awe

SarahB
oksmile

SammySparrow
At World's End no expression Takes up to much time to use a spoiler warning.Plus people tend to highlight them anyway....

SarahB
just trying it out....awe is gna be gr8!

SarahB
brap it worked!smile

im gettin the hang ov this lol!

Djinn
OK

Djinn
yay thanksbig grin

jackismyboo
lol

JaehSkywalker
*sigh* reason is some of us here... or me at least, like this place and i can't go here without seeing spoilers.. sorta. big grin but i'll be more careful i guess. almost saw something earlier.. erm

meh.. just put spoiler signs in top of your thread.. thats it.. big grin thank ya!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.