Roger Clemons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
What does everybody think of this future hall of famer?

forumcrew
I think he belongs in the baseball thread.

Lord Evolution
laughing

Smasandian
I also think this future hall of famer should have somebody who is not ****ing retarded to not create a thread having HIS ****ING NAME SPELLED WRONG.

And yes, he should belong in the thread called the MLB>.....thats M L B

SpaceMonkey
Tough crowd!

DigiMark007
When life gives you cLemons, make cLemonade?

Or at least put him 3rd in the rotation.

botankus
He's doing some commercial now, and it reminds me of Nolan Ryan in his prime. I don't watch much baseball, but the Nolan always seemed more genuine. Maybe that's part marketing strategy, maybe part truth.

DigiMark007
I could care less how genuine he is. I picked him up last week for my fantasy team....I can't wait for him to start pitching, even if he is a Yankee.

SpaceMonkey
Clemens is good and all, but he's raping baseball with this whole "I'm so good I only need to play part of the year" thing that these stupid-ass, desperate teams buy into.

The_Mayor
He should retire before he goes up to the Yankees, cause then he'll suck, more....baseball forum....

Psychomonkey09
I say that after this yr he should leave, he keeps getting hurt and shouldnt be making as much as he is.

pepperjeff
I think this is his last season for sure, even if he has said that before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.