Orion vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Orion

vs

Sentry

TricksterPriest
I know I did this fight. hmm If Orion can beat Superman for a majority, he should have no trouble with Sentry.

tkitna
Sentry

the Darkone
Originally posted by tkitna
Sentry

You don't count, Sentry get's a$$ rape by Orion. Orion with Astro Force will f**king kill Sentry. Our Orion beats his a$$ like the over hype sh** that he is. Orion 10/10

RSSR
If you answered yourself by the second post, why did you even make the thread to begin with?

tkitna
Originally posted by the Darkone
You don't count, Sentry get's a$$ rape by Orion. Orion with Astro Force will f**king kill Sentry. Our Orion beats his a$$ like the over hype sh** that he is. Orion 10/10

Our Orion? Are you a New God or a relative to Jack Kirby?

the Darkone
New God Orion son of Darkseid.

TricksterPriest

Dude, so you admit this is spite? blink Man, I didn't get Sentry a chance either, but I at least supported my statement. Of course Orion kills him, but we don't need another spite thread.

the Darkone
Orion wouldn't have to use Astro force at all, Orion can beat his a$$ in h2h combat.

carver9
naah, he cant beat him h2h

tkitna
Actually i'll admit to not knowing a lot of Orions feats so i'll have to go and check them out. Truthfully I dont know who would win, but Trickster says Orion is pretty uber so i'm probably wrong, but I cant vote against him yet.

(going to check out Orions feats now)

the Darkone
Originally posted by carver9

dude Orion is the top fighter in the universe period. Orion will break Sentry a$$ down, Sentry is no where near Orion in fighting ability. Orion just boom tube his a$$ to his father. evil face

SpunkySmurph
Trickster says Orion is pretty uber so i'm probably wrong I'm detecting a serious flaw in logic here.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I'm detecting a serious flaw in logic here.

Kiss my ass Smurf. stick out tongue You know Orion wins this fight pretty handily.

carver9
dude Orion is the top fighter in the universe period. Orion will break Sentry a$$ down, Sentry is no where near Orion in fighting ability. Orion just boom tube his a$$ to his father. evil face

do you think that orion can beat superman in h2h.

TricksterPriest
Pure slugfest? It would be very close, maybe with an edge to Superman. this is of course, without the AF or harness. With those, he can take Supes in a slugfest.

the Darkone
do you think that orion can beat superman in h2h.

Yes, but knowing DC they wouldn't allow it, if was Marvel Superman will get a$$ raped. Orion is highly strong as it is and he can increase his strength via through the Astro force at will it's apart of him it's his power, and he doesn't get tired and he ridiculous healing factor almost like hulks healing factor.

tkitna
Orion looks like he's pretty tuff, but almost 3/4 of the scans dont work anymore in his respect thread. I still stick by my guy, but reserve the right to change my mind later in time.

carver9
but his showings against superman, doomsday, etc... shows orion as being weaker than the above. He always gets his a** handed to him.

the Darkone
I have all the new god comics and his series, Orion is no f**king joke and during his pre-crisis days he owned PC Superman don't go by scans by the comics. Orion has super genius level intelligences, Strength has gone toe to toe with his father during his prime days, durability sick, fighting skills the best in the universe, Orion has fought beings that would turn Sentry inside out. Only people on his level that can give hell outside of DC would be Silver Surfer, Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Mr. Majestic, Adam Warlock, Sersi.

long pig
In a h2h fight Orion would kill Sentry.

But, in an all-powers fight it's hard to tell who'd win. Orion has more para-physical feats that are magic based, while Sentry is just physical.

I don't know, really. Decent fight.

tkitna
Only people on his level that can give hell outside of DC would be Silver Surfer, Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Mr. Majestic, Adam Warlock, Sersi.

Now your logic is flawed as I see Sentry above those people.

the Darkone
Now your logic is flawed as I see Sentry above those people.

because your logic is as a fanboy and get off his nut s@ck, he is not above Adam Warlock who will steal his soul, Mr. Majestic is super genius, planet mover and warrior, Thor/BRB are well above him especially Thor who has 40 years feat, SS will absorb his powers like a sponge. Sersi feats are >>>> Sentry, he is no where a Eternal powers and ability, Sersi turns him into horse sh**. Hell even Iron Man defeated Sentry.

Sentry has yet to prove he is a top tier, Sentry hasn't fought anybody worth talking about, you'll pock Sentry no matter or who it is and that doesn't make any sense since in your child like mind he supposedly it he does, stalemate Genis who was holding back and he was powerful enough to destroyed the planet.

the Darkone
because your logic is as a fanboy and get off his nut s@ck, he is not above Adam Warlock who will steal his soul, Mr. Majestic is super genius, planet mover and warrior, Thor/BRB are well above him especially Thor who has 40 years feat, SS will absorb his powers like a sponge. Sentry is no where near above Sersi or any Eternal, Sersi feats are still >>>> Sentry.

Sentry has yet to prove he is a top tier, Sentry hasn't fought anybody worth talking about, you'll pock Sentry no matter or who it is and that doesn't make any sense since in your child like mind he supposedly it he does, stalemate Genis who was holding back and he was powerful enough to destroyed the planet.

complexbrother
I did this one already and my awnser's the same ... Sentry would beat the ugly off of Orion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.