Beta Ray Bill vs Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
who wins this? I want some opinions

guy222
Originally posted by norrinradd43
who wins this? I want some opinions

Mr. Noble(BRB) FTW

Ptr_Grifin
Juggernaut walks out on top.

Hannibal-Lector
Juggy, beta ray bill (although probably overall more rounded) doesnt have a way of hurting juggernaut

Fanboy
What if Beta Ray Bill absorbs Juggernauts powers with Stormbreaker will it work?

Hannibal-Lector
Stormbreaker is limited to what it can absorb... + if u absorb from something that has infinite str and durab, minusing from infinity still leaves him at infinity...

guy222
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Juggernaut walks out on top.

BFR ftw

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by guy222
BFR ftw

But will BRB think of that, hmm?

Guy, does Bills hammer have the same enchantment as Thor's? The "only those who are worthy" thing?

Board Walker

Guy, does Bills hammer have the same enchantment as Thor's? The "only those who are worthy" thing?

Doesn't matter, he has taken and used Thors Mjolnir before.

boriquaking55
There's only two ways this fight can go, BRB by BFR, or Juggy outlasting.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Board Walker
Doesn't matter, he has taken and used Thors Mjolnir before.

Thats not quite what I meant. I was wondering if Juggernaut could easily lift Stormbreaker?

Hyperion Prime
Why would Beta Ray Bill do any better than Thor??? Juggernaut has always taken Thor to school!! smile

guy222

Sorry for the late response

Yes. Odin made the hammer equal to mjolnir

Ptr_Grifin
Does Bill revert to a different form after either hitting the hammer on the ground or lose it for 60 seconds? Kind of like Thor changes into Donald Blake.

I could have sworn I saw a moment where BRB's people forced him to give up the hammer (because he wasn't there for them), and they were each trying to become the next hammer user. He reverted to a little guy.

But I thought in his first appearance he was already strong and powerful.

Hercules
Does Bill revert to a different form after either hitting the hammer on the ground or lose it for 60 seconds? Kind of like Thor changes into Donald Blake.

I could have sworn I saw a moment where BRB's people forced him to give up the hammer (because he wasn't there for them), and they were each trying to become the next hammer user. He reverted to a little guy.

But I thought in his first appearance he was already strong and powerful.

Thats right he did, he does look like a normal member of his race without the hammer.

But in his first apearence he was a big cyborg type warrior, I pretty sure this is again due to the Hammer, kinda like how Thor reverted to Don Blake.

norrinradd43
Im pretty sure bill because a real beaing after he lifted mjolnir or after odin created stormbreaker for him and yes only worthy beings can lift stormbreaker...BRB has beaten Thor I think he is a tad above classic Thor. I think he will have to be creative but he can take Classic Cain...remember angel was able to take cains hemet off and angel has only the stength of an in-shape regurlar person

SevenShackles
juggy stomps thor, he stomps the pony.

norrinradd43
I think Juggernaut is at a huge disadvantage against flyers and besides could Cain take a Godblast after bill snatches his helmet

llagrok
Originally posted by SevenShackles
juggy stomps thor, he stomps the pony.

Right.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Im pretty sure bill because a real beaing after he lifted mjolnir or after odin created stormbreaker for him and yes only worthy beings can lift stormbreaker...BRB has beaten Thor I think he is a tad above classic Thor. I think he will have to be creative but he can take Classic Cain...remember angel was able to take cains hemet off and angel has only the stength of an in-shape regurlar person

Angle wasn't able to take Cain's helmet off on his own. The entire X-Men team worked together to get Cains helmet off. I believe this was before it was said to be mystically bonded as well.

guy222
Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.