What do you read?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
OK, a two part question. What book are you currently reading?

And what newspaper do you tend to read?

mah
book: LOTR again,and History of Middle Earth vol.3.

newspaper: Aftenposten, Firdaposten, Dagbladet.
magazines: CUBE, NGC, EGM

Dexx
i'm in the middle of silmarillion now...i still didn't start my NJOs

yerssot
book: Indische Duinen (obligated schoolcrap, rather have a DECENT book to read! mad )
starting with L'ironie du sort

newspaper: De Standaard, De Morgen (if I'm @ my sisters)

you want the magazines too?

finti
Right now I am reading Robert Ludlums "The Sigma protocol" just finished Ken Folletts "Jackdaws"

Ushgarak
Currently reading the book Earth buy David Brin, a very ponderous tome about a near-future Earth being sucked into an artificial black hole. It is one of those highly scientific books- Brin being a highly scientific writer. I would not have chosen it myself; it was a birthday present.

I normally read Bernard Cornwell, Derek Robinson, I normally check out the latest Pratcheet, also Stephen Fry, and so on.

I read the Daily Telegraph.

finti
oh newspapaers, guess VG Dagbladet, Stavanger Aftenblad and the sport sections on UK newspapers on the net

BackFire349
i dont read much, just this message board, the last book i read was One Flew over the cuckoos nest, great book. not as good as teh movie though.

Captain REX
I'm reading the book-version of the Star Wars trilogy. Before that I read the Silmarrilion in July-August.

ToMacco
I read the newspaper everyday.

Corran
I am reading a book called Legends, it is 11 short books in one written by some of the best fantasy writers of current day, like Terry Pratchett, Robert Jordan etc.

The paper I read is the Times.

Lara
any books written by Robin Jarvis and the news paper is generally The SUN but I'm not fussed what news paper I read.

Corran
You only read the Sun for the Page 3 artistic photo's don't you, go on admit it.

Dexx
books from school suck...but fortunatley i developed a cure...i just don't read them. it's pretty funny ..too bad the teacher does all the laughing at the end.

PadmeSkywalker
Currently: LOTR (again) and Jane Eyre (this one is for my english class)
Magazines: Star Wars Insider, Dramatics (Theatre mag)
Newspaper: New York Times, and Delaware State News Journal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.