Lifeguard/Leech/Darwin vs Mr M/Legion/Sway

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
hmm

http://www.marveldatabase.com/Mr._M

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by guy222
hmm

http://www.marveldatabase.com/Mr._M

Team 2 wins

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Team 2 wins

Do u remember Sway

LordKaos
Team two has the larger long range attack advantage, but Leech deactivated Mr.M before and by the very nature of their powers it should be impossible to kill Darwin and Lifeguard (as long as she protecting somebody anyway). I don't know about them countering Sway, though, but conceivably they should be able to.

celestialdemon
No contest. Team 2 wins. Way too much power. Leech won't get close enough to shut off their powers without shutting off his own teammates powers, so he's basically useless.

guy222
Originally posted by celestialdemon
No contest. Team 2 wins. Way too much power. Leech won't get close enough to shut off their powers without shutting off his own teammates powers, so he's basically useless.

Who's the most powerful on Team 2

celestialdemon
Who's the most powerful on Team 2

I would say Legion although Mr. M has the potential to be more powerful than him eventually.

Symmetric Chaos
I would say Legion although Mr. M has the potential to be more powerful than him eventually.

Not right now he doesn't. Seeing how he's dead and all sad

I would actcually say MrM is already more powerful but just lacks combat feats.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Not right now he doesn't. Seeing how he's dead and all sad

I would actcually say MrM is already more powerful but just lacks combat feats.

He'll be back. I doubt they brought a character that powerful and mysterious up just to have him disappear like that.

That's the main reason why I don't consider Mr. M more powerful yet. He has to show me more feats first.

guy222
He'll be back. I doubt they brought a character that powerful and mysterious up just to have him disappear like that.

That's the main reason why I don't consider Mr. M more powerful yet. He has to show me more feats first.

He's very intriguing

guy222
He's very intriguing

bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.