So I want Some Food. :\

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tsure
All we have is balogna and cheese. How the hell am I suppose to survive on that nasty ass shit?

Tattoo
Originally posted by Tsure
All we have is balogna and cheese. How the hell am I suppose to survive on that nasty ass shit?

You make do with what you have and think about starving kids in other countries.

Sanctuary
Don't. Starve and die instead. no expression

Sparkly
Ass vin

Tattoo
Originally posted by Sanctuary
Don't. Starve and die instead. no expression

I like your answer better.

Wild-Cherry
Want a poptart? ermm

Lightningrod
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Want a poptart? ermm

i want one smile

Ambience
When theres nothing in the house to eat I just ***** at my mom constantly.
once I didn't eat anything for three days and she finally broke down and went to the store.
turned

Tsure
No, Yo quiero taco bell. big grin

Tattoo
Originally posted by Ambience
When theres nothing in the house to eat I just ***** at my mom constantly.
once I didn't eat anything for three days and she finally broke down and went to the store.
turned

So in essence you are a spoiled brat.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Lightningrod
i want one smile http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c274/FamineofWar/poptart.jpg

smile

~Pielover~
Originally posted by Tattoo
You make do with what you have and think about starving kids in other countries. Ken's on number 6?

I missed a lot....

Ambience
Originally posted by Tattoo
So in essence you are a spoiled brat.

And terribly stubborn.
happy

Tsure
I found Chocolate cookies! Score. big grin

~Pielover~
You know, it's people like you who make me lose faith in humanity, Tsure.

TRH
sex party

Tsure
Originally posted by ~Pielover~
You know, it's people like you who make me lose faith in humanity, Tsure. It's people like you who make this life miserable to live in. erm Don't see me complaining.

Sanctuary
It's people like you who make this life miserable to live in. erm Don't see me complaining.
Y-you just did? no expression

Tsure
Originally posted by Sanctuary
Y-you just did? no expression Nope, that was not a complaint. Just a statement. wink

~Pielover~
It's people like you who make this life miserable to live in. erm Don't see me complaining. You're complaining about how you need food, despite the fact you have bologna. I do indeed see you complaining.

Wow...idiotic AND incorrect.

Tsure
You're complaining about how you need food, despite the fact you have bologna. I do indeed see you complaining.

Wow...idiotic AND incorrect. I was talking about complaining about your ignorant ass. -_- Shows who is really the idiot here. Woosh!

~Pielover~
I was talking about complaining about your ignorant ass. -_- Shows who is really the idiot here. Woosh! Wow. Talk about redundancy...

Listen, all you said was that I didn't see you complaining. You never specified what about. While it was strongly insinuated you meant about me being obnoxious (not ignorant. Ignorant is not the word to be used there at all.) However, I did see you complaining and being a generally selfish, bratty human being (if you can say that you are one.)

And even if I was being ignorant, my ass could not do such a thing. Before you go calling people idiots, it helps to have at IQ above 9. 'Woosh!'

Wow, I felt my brain cells die after using that phrase.

Lana
If you want food and there's nothing you want, try doing what everyone else does.

Walking your ass to the store and buying something yourself.

Tsure
Originally posted by Lana
If you want food and there's nothing you want, try doing what everyone else does.

Walking your ass to the store and buying something yourself. My mom borrowed 200$ from me and now I am broke. Otherwise i would. erm

~Pielover~
My mom borrowed 200$ from me and now I am broke. Otherwise i would. erm What would you lend 200 dollars to your mother for? A down payment?

Tsure
What would you lend 200 dollars to your mother for? A down payment? Insurance. She is struggling to keep the bills paid. We would probably have nothing but electricity, gas, and water if I wasn't helping her.

~Pielover~
Insurance. She is struggling to keep the bills paid. We would probably have nothing but electricity, gas, and water if I wasn't helping her. Ah.

And you have a job, or sell crack, or what?

Tsure
Ah.

And you have a job, or sell crack, or what? I've a job. Nothing major. $342 about every two weeks.

Captain Maynard
Another Thread?

Tsure
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
Another Thread? Late much?

Captain Maynard
I was out doing something.

Tsure
I was out doing something. Wanking your junk isn't considered something. erm

It is considered a tradition. big grin

Captain Maynard
Do you watch me that closely? sly

Tsure
Do you watch me that closely? sly Yep. 3 Cameras in every room. wink

Secretus
Insurance. She is struggling to keep the bills paid. We would probably have nothing but electricity, gas, and water if I wasn't helping her.

I give you credit and respect.

Tsure
Originally posted by Secretus
I give you credit and respect. I thank you.

Captain Maynard
Yep. 3 Cameras in every room. wink You get me from every angle?

Barker
You get me from every angle?
He's looking to render it in 3D.

Tsure
You get me from every angle? Nope. erm Both sides and from above. I need a fourth to get underneath.

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by Barker
He's looking to render it in 3D. Awesome.

Tsure
Awesome. Totally.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.