Takion vs. The Inbetweener

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Takion at the height of his power with Highfather's mind.

Vs.

The most powerful version of the IB

King Kandy
IB stomps him.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Takion at the height of his power with Highfather's mind.

Vs.

The most powerful version of the IB

IB wins

Galan007
Originally posted by King Kandy
IB stomps him. lol.

llagrok
IB had the big G at his knees.

Galan007
Originally posted by llagrok
IB had the big G at his knees. And Takion is an avatar of the Source...... What's your point?

Goddess Kali
Ummm....Inbetweener will rape Takion, he'll make him perfect his oral techniques droolio

llagrok
Originally posted by Galan007
And Takion is an avatar of the Source...... What's your point?

The Inbetweener is more powerful, that's everyone's point. DUH.

Galan007
The Inbetweener is more powerful, that's everyone's point. DUH. Cause he battled Galactus? lol

llagrok
Cause he battled Galactus? lol

'cause he beat Galactus.

Source wall's power is around Cyclopses level wink

Galan007
Source wall's power is around Cyclopses level wink laughing out loud

the Darkone
'cause he beat Galactus. What the f**k?

Source wall's power is around Cyclopses level wink

In-Betweener never beat Galactus, if you saw the fight Galactus jacked his face up, Galactus is the fist, IB was the bag.

llagrok
Originally posted by the Darkone
In-Betweener never beat Galactus, if you saw the fight Galactus jacked his face up, Galactus is the fist, IB was the bag.

IB couldn't kill him because it would upset the balance. I remember Galactus laying there unconscious.

golem370
According to Marvel Offical site In-betweener = In-Betweener has nearly limitless ability to manipulate time, space, matter and energy as well as almost infinite abilities with the entire range of psionic powers.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Ummm....Inbetweener will rape Takion, he'll make him perfect his oral techniques droolio

Galan007
Originally posted by golem370
According to Marvel Offical site In-betweener = In-Betweener has nearly limitless ability to manipulate time, space, matter and energy as well as almost infinite abilities with the entire range of psionic powers. That doesn't mean much friend... erm

Observe,

llagrok
He can't control time?

golem370
Also In-Betweener is like Galactus he is vital to the Universe.

Galan007
He can't control time?

And please remember that this is only bio information.

Panel feats are what we should really go by. smile

llagrok
Obviously, this is a tie.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Obviously, this is a tie.

Inbetweener wins

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Inbetweener wins

How does he win?

Priest
Question:
Is Takion more powerful that Darkseid?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
Question:
Is Takion more powerful that Darkseid?

Takion has limitless Energy and is the living avatar of the source. his power is only limited by the source.

Priest
Takion has limitless Energy and is the living avatar of the source. his power is only limited by the source.
So he has more power than DS.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So he has more power than DS.

He has the power of the source. Take that as you will.

Galan007
Takion has limitless Energy and is the living avatar of the source. his power is only limited by the source. Meh,

Don't take that too litterally. erm

Afterall,

Takion was killed trying to halt the Godwave, is energy from the Source]..... Just saying.. ermm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Meh,

Don't take that too litterally. erm

Afterall,

Takion was killed trying to halt the Godwave, is energy from the Source]..... Just saying.. ermm

Um where was it showing that he was killed? And the Godwave also was able to trash the likes of heaven it self. Not a band showing that takion was able to halt that energy.

Priest
So can the Godwave can destroy the Source itself?

Galan007
Um where was it showing that he was killed? http://i80.imagethrust.com/t/1160358/t1.jpg http://i80.imagethrust.com/t/1160359/t2.jpg
Not a band showing that takion was able to halt that energy. He didn't halt the Godwave...

He tried, and was killed in the process. ermm

Galan007
So can the Godwave can destroy the Source itself? The Godwave comes from the Source.

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://i80.imagethrust.com/t/1160358/t1.jpg http://i80.imagethrust.com/t/1160359/t2.jpg
He didn't halt the Godwave...

He tried, and was killed in the process. ermm

Actually he did slow it down. And takion was later revived if I'm not mistaken. At any rate. He did slow it down. And to think the IB would even do half as good as takion did is rediculous. THe IB loses.

Priest
The Godwave comes from the Source.
i know 131

i just wanted to say that because Nver is stressing that Tiakon is the living embodiment of the Source itself, and he is as powerful as the the source.
stick out tongue

Galan007
Actually he did slow it down. And takion was later revived if I'm not mistaken. At any rate. He did slow it down. Whether Takion was revived is not the point.

He was killed attempting to stop the Godwave, ...

And for the record,

Slowing something down a little bit, is much different then halting it completely, . ermm
And to think the IB would even do half as good as takion did is rediculous. THe IB loses. I'm not arguing for IB, just making some things clear. smile

Galan007
i know 131

i just wanted to say that because Nver is stressing that Tiakon is the living embodiment of the Source itself, and he is as powerful as the the source.
stick out tongue Takion is an avatar of the Source, he can tap energy directly from the Source...

However, Takion has never done anything on panel that would lead me to believe he is as powerful as the Source, or that he can harness the infinite power of the Source. ermm

Priest
Takion is an avatar of the Source, he can tap energy directly from the Source...

However, Takion has never done anything on panel that would lead me to believe he is as powerful as the Source, or that he can harness the infinite power of the Source. ermm
I figured Takion has never harnessed the Source power to high end degrees, i was just trying to insinuate a defensive chat with Nver. ermmha

Galan007
I figured Takion has never harnessed the Source power to high end degrees, i was just trying to insinuate a defensive chat with Nver. ermmha laughing out loud

Carry on... stick out tongue

guy222
I-B

Knighted Steel
The In-betweener

Takion
Takion ahah

quanchi112
In-betweener wins.

fangirl101
Takion. Takion has no weekness and can only be defeated by source powered beings or power. The IB can be bfr'd to a nullspace and beaten. Didn't he get beaten by Thanos? Takion>Thanos.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by fangirl101
Takion. Takion has no weekness and can only be defeated by source powered beings or power. The IB can be bfr'd to a nullspace and beaten. Didn't he get beaten by Thanos? Takion>Thanos.

He got beaten by Thanos because the I-B's masters Chaos and Order made it so if he ever broke out of his prison, then his powers wouldn't work.

In-Betweener wins, IMO.

Harbinger

Weren't there extenuating circumstances with Thanos handling the IB?

Harbinger
Dammit. CD beat me to it.

fangirl101
Originally posted by celestialdemon
He got beaten by Thanos because the I-B's masters Chaos and Order made it so if he ever broke out of his prison, then his powers wouldn't work.

In-Betweener wins, IMO.
How? What is going to do to win? Takion at the time of his death had his original power and ALL the power of Highfather's staff.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Harbinger
Dammit. CD beat me to it.

big grin

celestialdemon
How? What is going to do to win? Takion at the time of his death had his original power and ALL the power of Highfather's staff.

The only one who has ever been able to put the I-B in his place has been his creators, Order and Chaos. He was able to force Death to do his will. Even Galactus couldn't overpower him.

fangirl101
The only one who has ever been able to put the I-B in his place has been his creators, Order and Chaos. He was able to force Death to do his will. Even Galactus couldn't overpower him.
and the only things that have ever stalemated or defeated Takion were the Godwave, The Source Amped Infinity Man, and Stayne who was also of the source.

celestialdemon
and the only things that have ever stalemated or defeated Takion were the Godwave, The Source Amped Infinity Man, and Stayne who was also of the source.

So I guess it's just a matter of who you believe has the better feats.

fangirl101
So I guess it's just a matter of who you believe has the better feats. Tell me how does the IB beat Takion when The exact opposites of Takion's powers could not? Stayne could not beat Takion and Ds could not over come Highfather. The IB's powers work with opposites correct?

King Kandy
Tell me how does the IB beat Takion when The exact opposites of Takion's powers could not? Stayne could not beat Takion and Ds could not over come Highfather. The IB's powers work with opposites correct?
Only his opposite attack. He also has vast cosmic powers in general on the level of Galactus.

fangirl101
Only his opposite attack. He also has vast cosmic powers in general on the level of Galactus.
His powers are not on the level of Galactus. That would be like saying Chaos and Order are on the level of Death and Eternity.

King Kandy
You don't think fighting evenly with Galactus is an indication that his powers are Galactus level?

celestialdemon
Tell me how does the IB beat Takion when The exact opposites of Takion's powers could not? Stayne could not beat Takion and Ds could not over come Highfather. The IB's powers work with opposites correct?

That's not his only power. That's just one aspect.

occultdestroyer
You don't think fighting evenly with Galactus is an indication that his powers are Galactus level?
erm

Takion kills IB with ease

King Kandy
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
erm

Takion kills IB with ease
Without any backing, your words will continue to be meaningless.

Galactus could not "kill IB with ease", how can Takion?

guy222
I-B takes it

Slaanesh
IB

quanchi112
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
erm

Takion kills IB with ease Nah. Ib wins this pretty easily. The dc wanking from this guy.

Allankles
Takion can only be defeated through the Source i.e. if the Source wills for him to die or the Source itself is in peril like in Genesis. So, not the best guy to be throwing in debates, he only loses via plot devices.

celestialdemon
Still picking the Inbetweener.

Allankles
Still picking the Inbetweener.

You're certainly entitled to do that, I'm just saying. Unless I-B is generating power on the level of the god wave or getting backing from the Source to kill Takion, his chances of success are small (at best).

DS couldn't do anything to affect Takion so he created his own conduit (Stayne) to counter him (and of course to ensure that the dark aspects of the source became its dominant character).

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
Takion can only be defeated through the Source i.e. if the Source wills for him to die or the Source itself is in peril like in Genesis. So, not the best guy to be throwing in debates, he only loses via plot devices. Who has Takion beaten on Ib's level?

SuperiorTech
IB

Warlord
It's a matter of what power you think is greater. The source-the power cosmic. Tachion can be defeated only by someone using the source which is essential to the DCU but IB controls vast amounts of the power cosmic which is essential to MU.

IMO one force is capable to counter the other and based on showings I say IB wins

Allankles
Originally posted by Warlord
It's a matter of what power you think is greater. The source-the power cosmic. Tachion can be defeated only by someone using the source which is essential to the DCU but IB controls vast amounts of the power cosmic which is essential to MU.

IMO one force is capable to counter the other and based on showings I say IB wins

So the power cosmic is an ultimate concept? I doubt that. I don't see the PC being the origin of the concept of energy. Takion can affect all the forces that govern and created the universe, simply because the Source supports all existence and is the origin of all concepts.

Naija boy
Inbetweener

And aside all this "avatar of teh source!" arguments, what are takions feats/battles etc that put him at near abstract level?(which is what IB is at)

quanchi112
So the power cosmic is an ultimate concept? I doubt that. I don't see the PC being the origin of the concept of energy. Takion can affect all the forces that govern and created the universe, simply because the Source supports all existence and is the origin of all concepts. Are you telling me that Takion can defeat Monarch?

Allankles
Originally posted by quanchi112
Are you telling me that Takion can defeat Monarch?

I don't see him doing anything to the godwave in Genesis. As already mentioned the Source is the ultimate concept, it cannot be halved, divided or contained.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Naija boy

And aside all this "avatar of teh source!" arguments, what are takions feats/battles etc that put him at near abstract level?(which is what IB is at)

Allankles

Mindset
lol

Naija boy

Allankles
Originally posted by Naija boy
So in essence ur telling me u have no displays of power/feats/battles on anything that puts him close to inbetweener level? I see.

Yup IB for the win definitely.

You're welcome to that opinion but Takion only gets affected by one plot device.

Mindset
Still dodging?

It's pretty simple, just state what feats he actually has. erm

Allankles
Originally posted by Mindset
lol

lu2mindest (love u 2 mindset ninja )

Naija boy
You're welcome to that opinion but Takion only gets affected by one plot device.

Im sure if ur argument had feats to back it up u would have posted them by now.

But heh. Carry on with this Takion is the ultimate concept argument. Its really quite hilarious.

quanchi112
I don't see him doing anything to the godwave in Genesis. As already mentioned the Source is the ultimate concept, it cannot be halved, divided or contained. The godwave has nothing to do with this. Nothing. Originally posted by Naija boy
So in essence ur telling me u have no displays of power/feats/battles on anything that puts him close to inbetweener level? I see.

Yup IB for the win definitely. thumb up

Allankles
The godwave has nothing to do with this. Nothing. thumb up

It has, I don't see Monarch having the ability/power to slow down the godwave.

quanchi112
It has, I don't see Monarch having the ability/power to slow down the godwave. No, your premis is completely off. The godwave killed him, but that doesn't mean that decapitating him wouldn't. All the godwave proves is that he can die. I really don't see any point at all to this line of debating.

What's also hilarious is the fact that the godwave consisted of less than infinite power which makes it weaker than the Maker. laughing out loud

Allankles

What's also hilarious is the fact that the godwave consisted of less than infinite power which makes it weaker than the Maker. laughing out loud

wut? The godwave in Genesis was threatening the Source itself, hence the reason Takion was killed because he was hit by a force (in that storyline) capable of imperilling the very Source.

Remember how the other gods and heroes were amazed by Takion's brief death? Asking what could kill a being such as Takion, non of them even thought it was possible for him to die.

I don't see Monarch being on that level of power.

And the godwave was capable of making its wielder master of all reality in its next iteration (the 5th world). And the word "infinite" is almost meaningless in comics.

Allankles

quanchi112
wut? The godwave in Genesis was threatening the Source itself, hence the reason Takion was killed because he was hit by a force (in that storyline) capable of imperilling the very Source.

Remember how the other gods and heroes were amazed by Takion's brief death? Asking what could kill a being such as Takion, non of them even thought it was possible for him to die.

I don't see Monarch being on that level of power.

And the godwave was capable of making its wielder master of all reality in its next iteration (the 5th world). And the word "infinite" is almost meaningless in comics. No, it isn't. I got from it that a less than infinite power source could threaten all of dc. Maker has more power than the godwave.

Monarch has owned top tiers like they were small children. I am not impressed with the godwave at all. Maker>godwave.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.