Green Dragon Inn sign up/discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild-Cherry
This is the sign up/discussion thread for Green Dragon Inn

This is a fantasy RP where you can basically be any mythological creature you choose ( I.E Fairies, Wizards, Elves, Demons, Angels, Vampires ...You name it ) You can even play a human, if you choose.

Green Dragon Inn is a place where all can come and go, stay for the night, grab a drink, meet someone new, make an enemy or friend. It's baroque, castle like walls have heard and seen everything for the past 1,000 years. you can come to find love, or vengeance. Peace, or turmoil. The choice is yours, Green Dragon Inn is just where it may happen.

The Inn is located on the continent Botanica, and it sits between the 3 neighboring realms of Silvyss, Darwin, and Munera.

Silvyss is Botanica's capital. It is a beautiful realm, built with high, amazing architecture, and filled with vibrant colors of pink, maroon, green and blue. Its a lush environment inhabited by mainly humans, Mages, and Wizards.

Darwin is a series of small, pleasant towns. Outside of city limits, however, things can get dangerous. Though mostly safe, a number of dark creatures lurk outside it's town's boundaries.

Munera nearly matches Silvyss in it's beauty, but it is more than a simple threat. It contains many deep mysteries, and only those with great strength, or great stupidity, venture into it's limits. It is said that in Munera's many caves, groves, and hidden passages some of the great Mysteries can be found.

Many Inn residents stay for long periods of time, traveling to each of these realms in search of something. Some stay for a night. Either way, many are faced with a choice. As always, the time old battle between good and evil plays a role. The Inn is a crossroad at which these alliances are formed, and bonds are broken.
The Royal Silvyssian Army, or RSA, is a group of powerful mages and casters and warriors who defend, or try to defend, Botanica against the Divine.
The Divine are a self appointed group dedicated to 'protecting' Botanica from modernization, but it is a very unstable union. Currently, there ar those truly dedicated to defending their home lands, but also, there are some who simply want to reign over everyone. If you choose to be with the devine, you can be a protector, or controlist.

Remember, No matter what faction you choose, The Green Dragon Inn is nearly never the place of violence. Though many assassinations, murders and massacres may be planned there, It is carried out elsewhere. And Angel and a demon may even sit calmly beside each other at a table, and then fight to the death upon exit. Perhaps its just another Mystery of the Green Dragon Inn.

Character Sheet
Name:
Alliance: ( RSA/Divine~Protector or controlist~/none )
History: ( optional )
Traveler or Resident: ( If resident state realm )
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

Wild-Cherry
Oh, and

A. I got permission to do this no expression
B. yes Im decided to add spice.

Survivor01
Name: Keiji
Race: Human
Alliance: none
History: Keiji is a swordsman from far distant lands and weilds an odd weapon at his side(Samurai/Katana). He came many miles to find his ultimate battle. Upon finding that the many that he had fought, failed to end him, he just waits for the next challenger in bar all around the ara.
Traveler or Resident: Traveler
Personality: Very quiet and keeps to himself, Herioc, Intellegent, logical.
Appearance: He wears a solid black kimono and keeps his sword in his sash that holds all of his clothes on. He has long black hair that is sometimes pulled into a ponytail.
Other: Excellent drinker, good eyes.

Will this work?

Wild-Cherry
Perfect. vin

I'll post mine in a bit smile

TwilightPrince
Name:Alister Twilight
Race: Human/Wizard
Alliance: None
History: Can't think of one at the moment but when I do I will post it
Personality: Alister is distant and sometime hostile
Appearance:http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/animeguy4.jpg
Other: Alister magic is elemental and he is a master with fire based spells.

Wild-Cherry
Name: Ilusia Belthran
Race: Unicorn
Alliance: Divine ( protector )

History: Ilusia was born into a strong herd of unicorns occupying a valley between Darwin and Munera. Her father was unknown to her, but her mother was leader of their herd. Ilusia was revered as a filly, and everyone had high expectations of her. Her mother's magic was very strong, and she could harness the power of weather. Ilusia struggled to find her own inner magic until around the age of 43 ( still quite young ). It turned out, she could not summon the storms of rage her mother could, but rather, found her calling in healing.Of course, if she wanted to, she could focus that power into strong, bitter attacks, but she never felt the need. She was content healing, and protecting rather than antagonizing.

One morning, when the mist had shrouded heavily over her home land, Ilusia roused late to a nauseated, dull sense of self. Her vision was blurred, her breathing altered. She figured then to hold her breath, because the next scent she caught was death. As she eyed her surroundings, she found what was left of the pack dead. Unharmed, but dead. The rest of them were missing. Ilusia ran from the valley, and did not return until the following day. A friend, a young faerie, let her know that drapers had come with poisonous gasses, and who had not been killed where taken. From that day, Ilusia remained true to the Divine.

After joining, she received a job at the Green Dragon Inn; A waitress and bartender to the travelers.

Traveler or Resident: Resident, Darwin/Munera
Personality: Quiet, intelligent, thoughtful
Appearance:http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r54/Shadows-Of-Metal/Unicorn.jpg
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/SteelAngelWing/girl5.jpg
Other: She has the power to heal, and put up protective spells. She can focus her energy into brute force, and attack power but it wears her out extremely easily.

Thunder Fox
post my bio soon when i can think of one >.>

Wild-Cherry
kk big grin

Rodgort

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
So,

Me
Darth Extecute
Sparkly
Suvivor
Twilight
big grin

blink

I feel obligated to join stick out tongue I'll make a profile in a while..

Sparkly
Name:
Alice Wonderland

Race:
Unknown

Alliance:
No alliance

History:
Alice Wonderland was previously a member of a shaman tribe that dedicated their life to nature. When she appeared to not be normal she was rejected by her tribe. Rejected and lonely she wandered the lands from continent to continent. Her good band with animals was far beyond natural but it was not until her 18th birthday she discovered her true powers. She had the ability to transform herself into any animal as well as the ability to talk to wild life animals. She is very untalented with her powers and it is often adapted after her mood.
A few weeks ago she faced a pack of bandits that robbed her of everything she got. Everything from money to clothes. Lonely, bare and injured she wandered the lands. Eventually she was discovered by a wanderer that had heart to provide her a robe and some scrap clothing. He had no female clothing but the robe and scraps would be enough to keep her warm as the current days were not very cold. They walked seperate ways again with Alice in great gratitude for the robe and scraps.
The fight against the bandits caused a major memoryloss of Alice and she was effected by a mental memory disorter.

Traveler or Resident:
Traveler

Personality:
Frustrated with her memoryloss causes moodswings that sometimes makes her unbarable for those that try to befriend her.

Appearance:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d40/windily/anime/d3724aae.jpg

Other:
She has the power of animals. All her powers is uncontroled and undeveloped but she is learning.
- Animal transformation
- Animal communication
- Animal summoning

Sparkly
When will this start of? smile

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
blink

I feel obligated to join stick out tongue I'll make a profile in a while.. angel

I looove youuuu hugOriginally posted by Sparkly
When will this start of? smile As soon as DE makes his profile vin

Sparkly
angel

I looove youuuu hug As soon as DE makes his profile vin

Make him do it now vin

Darth Extecute
Name: Leo Humf
Race: Elf
Alliance: RSA

History: Leo wandered the lands of Munera together with his band of men at his even younger years. He and his group was hired to do what they did best... cleansing... At first things worked the way they should, but by time he started loosing his men one after another.. Not even being close of being near to complete with the cleansing, only him and his best friend as well as final companion of the group was alive. It did not take long until true skills was shown and his friend got killed. Sole survivor of what was to cleanse the lands he wandered. He gave up the primary objective and had one sole goal: To take out the creature that killed his best friend.

Years passed, and by time he tracked down this foul beast and by time slayed it brutaly.. The fight was long and tense, but after several days of fighting and running, fighting and running, the beast gave in and lost its life.. Wounded and tired, blind and limp Leo made his way trough the lands and to the Green Dragon Inn, where he was taken care of..

Incapable of seeing, his magical powers guides his path and tells him what is happening around him.. People mock him, but he is far from weak.. He is currently located in the inn, and has been for many many years.. Trough his lifetime he has seen most things, and heard even more.. He loves to talk about stories and things that have happened to him or people he had known..

Traveler or Resident: Resident, Munera
Personality: Talkative, curious, incredibly smart and very helping..
Appearance:
http://static.highend3d.com/galleryimages/723/screen.jpg

Other: He is blind, but he got magical powers that allow him to control energy in a number of ways..

Sparkly
He is here eek!

Now do it vin

Wild-Cherry
I made a new thread for it...oh

Sparkly
I made a new thread for it...oh

Someone got lazy with the introduction vin

Wild-Cherry
HERE

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Sparkly
Someone got lazy with the introduction vin I wrote it once already. vin

Plus, I just finished a 12 paragraph analysis on a book ninja

*excuses excuses*

Sparkly
HERE

There yes

Sparkly
I wrote it once already. vin

Plus, I just finished a 12 paragraph analysis on a book ninja

*excuses excuses*

You are a girl vin Excuses is what we do happy

Wild-Cherry
There yes Anywhere eek!Originally posted by Sparkly
You are a girl vin Excuses is what we do happy 313

Sparkly
This is the time when I am supposed to post right? 313

Camille's_Death
May i join ?

Wild-Cherry
Of course smile

Welcome big grinOriginally posted by Sparkly
This is the time when I am supposed to post right? 313 ninja

Camille's_Death
Thank you...ill post my oerson in a couple mins,i half to go get some thing.

Wild-Cherry
ok happy

Sparkly
Orange cool

Rodgort
Orange cool Blue! eek!

Camille's_Death
Name:Camille .L.

Race:wolf/fox human

Alliance:??

History:
She been wondering around traveling through states or w.e to look at places.She is vary vary out going she likes to meet new people and she loves to learn more about different races.She knows how to fight and people think shes to nice we can take over her,but they learned wrong.She is vary smart and has a vary heavy southern accent.((Ill write more later..sorry))
Traveler or Resident: ( If resident state realm )

Personality:
Out going, nice,.funny,sweet, weird

Appearance:Wolf==

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a393/FelineSatoshi/Anime%20Girls/c17b7e7203a22d11cea2e7fe263d35d1.jpg

She is 5 feet tall

her fox form((mainly in))--

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c393/blackflamegurl330/anime/untitled2.jpg

Other:

Wild-Cherry
cool chari happy

Camille's_Death
Thank you...may i ask where can i come in?

Survivor01
Just come in however you want Cam.

Rodgort
Just to make it clearer, here's what the Afflicted creatures that Shiro creates look like:

The Afflicted are cursed creatures that plague the land of Cantha. They look like a grotesque misshapen pile of human organs (and body parts of other creatures) shambling about. Some are more human-shaped than others. Most of them appear to have large, swollen tumors on their bodies.

In truth, the Afflicted are living creatures - animals, humans, plants - that have gotten too close to the malevolent spirit of Shiro Tagachi. The disease is not contagious, and only spreads through contact with Shiro (though the Luxons seem to think otherwise). After defeating their incoming hordes, the Kurzicks and Luxons proceeded to burn the corpses of the fallen Afflicted.

The Afflicted retain all the abilities of their former class, but their skills are affected and augmented in terrible ways by the Affliction. Upon death they explode in a putrid manner causing high damage in an effect called Afflicted Soul Explosion.

The Afflicted can be found throughout Cantha, on Shing Jea Island, in the narrow alleys of Kaineng City and even making assaults in the Echovald Forest and the Jade Sea. In any area they are found, they will be hostile to all other creatures except Am Fah and bound spirits / Shiro'ken.

Afflicted Warrior:

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/7793/afflictedwarriormv3.jpg

Afflicted Ranger:

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2261/afflictedrangercm8.jpg

Afflicted Assassin:

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/3104/afflictedassassinnr9.jpg

Afflicted Elementalist:

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/945/afflictedelementalistza3.jpg

Afflicted Mesmer:

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/64/afflictedmesmerqn3.jpg

Afflicted Necromancer:

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/8386/afflictednecromancereq4.jpg

Afflicted Monk:

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/1471/afflictedmonkch9.jpg

Afflicted Ritualist:

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/6250/afflictedritualistgl1.jpg

Wild-Cherry
one thing Parker, try not to stir it up too much. That killed the RP last time yes

Sparkly
Guildwars suckzors vin

Rodgort
one thing Parker, try not to stir it up too much. That killed the RP last time yes I killed nothing. mhm

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Rodgort
I killed nothing. mhm go look back at it then stick out tongue

just, please try not to start the mass fighting like last time. I don't want it to die again sad

Sparkly
Guildwars suckzors vin Originally posted by Sparkly
Guildwars suckzors vin Originally posted by Rodgort
I killed nothing. mhm Originally posted by Sparkly
Guildwars suckzors vin

Rodgort
go look back at it then stick out tongue

just, please try not to start the mass fighting like last time. I don't want it to die again sad Fine. To make it better, I'll just leave. Have it your way. mhm

Wild-Cherry
Fine. To make it better, I'll just leave. Have it your way. mhm Okie dokie Burger King. I'll have it my way big grin

Sparkly
Fine. To make it better, I'll just leave. Have it your way. mhm

You are leaving and we have not even started yet? shocking

Rodgort
You are leaving and we have not even started yet? shocking Well apparently, I'm going to make the RP die, and my idea sucks. no expression

That seems like I good explanation to leave, does it not? erm

Wild-Cherry
Well, last time you came in , got everyone involved in fighting, and it died.

I never said any Idea sucks.

if you want to play in it, make a character you can actually interact with people with, without constant fighting. Otherwise, as it did before, It will just die.

Sparkly
Frequent battle scenes is not the key to a good RP vin

I think too little battle was the reason my Lunar Eclipse RP died though sad

Wild-Cherry
Frequent battle scenes is not the key to a good RP vin

I think too little battle was the reason my Lunar Eclipse RP died though sad I dont think that was it...stick out tongue

I think when you got sick, we just didnt have anyone in charge ermm

Rodgort
Have you ever thought why other RP's die? There are either no fights at all, which cause it to die, or the fights are completely one-sided, and the RP characters win.

All-in-All, I find that to be bullsh*t why I can't stir up some fun. The only reason people leave the RP's in the first place is because they are BORING. Without any action, MANY IF NOT ALL RP'S WILL DIE.

Wild-Cherry
But, thats not fun ermm It's just aggrivating. I can't tell you not to join, but, look at what happened before. This specific RP died for that specific reason stick out tongue

do what you want, but We can have action in other ways than constant massacre petpet

Darth Extecute
Have you ever thought why other RP's die? There are either no fights at all, which cause it to die, or the fights are completely one-sided, and the RP characters win.

All-in-All, I find that to be bullsh*t why I can't stir up some fun. The only reason people leave the RP's in the first place is because they are BORING. Without any action, MANY IF NOT ALL RP'S WILL DIE.

Do what you like, but follow what's said about the RP..

"Remember, No matter what faction you choose, The Green Dragon Inn is nearly never the place of violence. Though many assassinations, murders and massacres may be planned there, It is carried out elsewhere. And Angel and a demon may even sit calmly beside each other at a table, and then fight to the death upon exit. Perhaps its just another Mystery of the Green Dragon Inn."

Wild-Cherry
Do what you like, but follow what's said about the RP..

"Remember, No matter what faction you choose, The Green Dragon Inn is nearly never the place of violence. Though many assassinations, murders and massacres may be planned there, It is carried out elsewhere. And Angel and a demon may even sit calmly beside each other at a table, and then fight to the death upon exit. Perhaps its just another Mystery of the Green Dragon Inn." Thank you hug

Rodgort
Do what I like, yeah. I'll do what I like, which is leaving. Apparently you people can't take the fact that RP's will die that way.

I'll laugh in all of your faces when this RP dies from lack of interest.

Wild-Cherry
Well, every RP dies eventually stick out tongue

anyway, i know I left the original because of your character and all the fighting yes

TwilightPrince
I think someone is mad because there Idea got shot down I am not pointing fingers or saying names

Rodgort
Originally posted by TwilightPrince
I think someone is mad because there Idea got shot down I am not pointing fingers Thanks Captain Obvious. I really needed that. no expression thumb down

TwilightPrince
No problem glad I can be of survive to the person that can not think of good Ideas thumb up

Darth Extecute
Do what I like, yeah. I'll do what I like, which is leaving. Apparently you people can't take the fact that RP's will die that way.

Do what you like, as I said.. I never said the RP would die because of you, but I just think you should have what's stated about the inn in consideration.. Which was what I quoted in my post..

I agree with the girls though, that too much fighting is a pain.. I'm also agreeing that too little is a pain.. But there should be a balance.. And I think it would be more fun if you had one character to interact with, instead of sending guards and soldiers spread around..

I'm probably sounding narrow-minded, but that's what I think..

I much rather have you in the RP, than out Parker, but it's your choice..

Rodgort
No problem glad I can be of survive to the person that can not think of good Ideas thumb up Can't think of good ideas? Bud, my idea was better than yours by ten fold. People here just can't deal with it. laughing

Rodgort
Do what you like, as I said.. I never said the RP would die because of you, but I just think you should have what's stated about the inn in consideration.. Which was what I quoted in my post..

I agree with the girls though, that too much fighting is a pain.. I'm also agreeing that too little is a pain.. But there should be a balance.. And I think it would be more fun if you had one character to interact with, instead of sending guards and soldiers spread around..

I much rather have you in the RP, than out Parker, but it's your choice.. Well now, apparently, I can't think up good ideas. That really makes my day. happy

Wild-Cherry

I much rather have you in the RP, than out Parker, but it's your choice.. I agree yesOriginally posted by Rodgort
Can't think of good ideas? Bud, my idea was better than yours by ten fold. People here just can't deal with it. laughing Well, wouldnt that make it not such a good idea? angel

Rodgort
Well, wouldnt that make it not such a good idea? angel No, that just shows how people can't suck up to the fact their ideas suck. happy

Darth Extecute
Good ideas from your point of view, might be a bad idea from anothers..

It's a matter of personal opinion..

TwilightPrince
Can't think of good ideas? Bud, my idea was better than yours by ten fold. People here just can't deal with it. laughing
OK I did not make in Idea but if I did hear is how it would go

I would make a char that controls the Monsters and then make the char have a goal I.E World domination or something a long those lines maybe trying to take over the inn for some pointless reason. And I would plan My Attacks instead of having Monsters Show up out of know where like a wild Pokemon. So how much better was your Idea again wink

Wild-Cherry
Well, im not going to argue about this anymore..you've heard my opinion hmm

I wasn't out to get anyone upset, but, as DE quoted. That was my reason for putting that in the description. I clearly made it evident that there was plenty of action to get in on, just not in the inn.

Rodgort
OK I did not make in Idea but if I did hear is how it would go

I would make a char that controls the Monsters and then make the char have a goal I.E World domination or something a long those lines maybe trying to take over the inn for some pointless reason. And I would plan My Attacks instead of having Monsters Show up out of know where like a wild Pokemon. So how much better was your Idea again wink Your basically stealing my idea, so mine's still better. laughing

TwilightPrince
Worng I was buliding a better Idea off of yours if you want me to make my own It would Sh!t all over yours wink

Rodgort
Hey, don't get mad because you just got owned, bud. It's the natural order of things. wink

Anyway, I'm tired of argueing with idiots. I'm outta here.

TwilightPrince
Owned me my ass I made a better Idea out of yours and you know it so you call me an idiot because you are feeling dumb nice job but you still can not make good Ideas

Wild-Cherry
Well, glad thats over faint

Sparkly
You are leaving and we have not even started yet? shocking

You dofus! He said he did! Can you not read? mad

He said 'Sex' vin

Thanks Captain Obvious. I really needed that. no expression thumb down

I think Captain is the very best military ranking ever invented big grin

It has such a cool name cool CAPTAIN OH CAPTAIN!

I much rather have you in the RP, than out Parker, but it's your choice..

Peter Parker vin

Rodgort
Yeah, thanks for ruining my place in the RP. I don't really give a crap about being nice anymore. All I do everyday is be nice, when I'm being pushed around. Everytime I bring up a good idea, it gets shot down. I'm not taking it anymore, I'm f*cking sick of it.

I'm not just pointing fingers, but everytime I bring up something fun to do, It either gets shot down, or I get laughed at for it. And all I do is be nice. Well I'm ****ing tired of it. I'm NOT going to keep doing it. People need to either suck it up and deal with my ideas, or not RP at all.

I don't care anymore if my actions get me banned or not, I'm NOT TAKING THIS BULLSH*T ANYMORE!

Wild-Cherry
ermm

A.) How many other 'good ideas' have been 'shot down'?
B.) I specifically redesigned the RP so that WOULDN'T happen. If you read it through you would have seen that.
C.) And, No one has to like anyones idea...and they can still RP ermm We all have disagreements, but most of us can work them out in a mature way...

Darth Extecute
Yeah, thanks for ruining my place in the RP. I don't really give a crap about being nice anymore. All I do everyday is be nice, when I'm being pushed around. Everytime I bring up a good idea, it gets shot down. I'm not taking it anymore, I'm f*cking sick of it.

I'm not just pointing fingers, but everytime I bring up something fun to do, It either gets shot down, or I get laughed at for it. And all I do is be nice. Well I'm ****ing tired of it. I'm NOT going to keep doing it. People need to either suck it up and deal with my ideas, or not RP at all.

I don't care anymore if my actions get me banned or not, I'm NOT TAKING THIS BULLSH*T ANYMORE!

This "Everytime" you speak of.

When and what is it?

You are exhaterating. Cool down and act civil. With patience it will result in a solution.

TwilightPrince
The little cryBaby is Trying to be a bad ass

Rodgort
The little cryBaby is Trying to be a bad ass And this jackass is making it worse.

Listen bud, I never needed any of your f*cking criticism, and I don't need it now. This was never your conversation in the first place, so you never needed to enter it. I advise you to back off and leave.

TwilightPrince
Or what you will type in CAPS and say how you hate How you Dumb Ideas keep getting shot down.

Wild-Cherry
Both of you...please...stop erm

Rodgort
Or what you will type in CAPS and say how you hate How you Dumb Ideas keep getting shot down. Psh. Dumb ideas my ass.

First of all, I'm more of a bad ass then you can ever be.

Second, learn to spell, dumbass.

Ushgarak
Holy geez, why does all this nonsense keep happening?

Cut this petty nonsense out. Don't make me come and have to decide which way things go. I've spent eight hours on RP design today and if I do any more RP work I'm going to blow.

TwilightPrince
I am done Ush and W-C

Wild-Cherry
Thank you smile

Survivor01
Psh. Dumb ideas my ass.

First of all, I'm more of a bad ass then you can ever be.

Second, learn to spell, dumbass.

1. Saying you are a bad ass over the internet just goes to show that you are indeed NOT a bad ass.

2. Dumb ass not 'dumbass'- Learn to spell.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Survivor01
1. Saying you are a bad ass over the internet just goes to show that you are indeed NOT a bad ass.

2. Dumb ass not 'dumbass'- Learn to spell.

Drop it

Rodgort
Drop it Please do, I'm tired of argueing with idiots.

Sparkly
Please do, I'm tired of argueing with idiots.

You could have made it trough that sentence just fine without 'with idiots'

Rodgort
You could have made it trough that sentence just fine without 'with idiots' Here we go again.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I called them idiots because apparently they can't learn to drop an arguement after it's already been said and done.

Sparkly
I am ordering a pizza big grin What should I have? Banana or Chicken? no expression

Rodgort
Both eek! no expression

Sparkly
That will cost me 3$ extra no expression

Is it worth it? shifty

Survivor01
Drop it

Hey you can't blame me for pointing out a grammatical error to someone who just told someone "Learn to spell." I couldn't pass that up.

Survivor01
That will cost me 3$ extra no expression

Is it worth it? shifty

Ask yourself do you want more food or $3 more. stick out tongue

K Tragedy

Sparkly
Originally posted by K Tragedy

I will only cause a riot if I do not get pizza advices faint

You are welcome to join big grin Everything is working just fine in the RP thread smile

Wild-Cherry
Well, those participating in the 'riot' don't seem to be participating in the RP. So I'd say it's safe. ermmOriginally posted by Sparkly
I will only cause a riot if I do not get pizza advices faint

You are welcome to join big grin Everything is working just fine in the RP thread smile Get pineapple big grin

K Tragedy
Pineapple? hehe. I ♥ you, Cherry!

Okay. I've been dying to make a vampire character anyways. ^^

K Tragedy
Darien Drayke Fraschour
The Concubine Stole My Heart...

Race:
Vampire
Alliance:
None
History:
-Withheld-
Traveler or Resident:
Traveler
Personality:
-Withheld-
Appearance:
Fantasy // Reality
"A mirror in itself..."
Other:
He's bisexual.

Sparkly
oh This is not good no expression I am in a 'Now what?' situation faint

Rodgort
Originally posted by Survivor01
Hey you can't blame me for pointing out a grammatical error to someone who just told someone "Learn to spell." I couldn't pass that up. Actually, you could. You just chose not to.

K Tragedy
STOP!

Just let it go. No more talking about it. I haven't been in this for nearly an hour and already I'm sick of it. All the endless feuding is exactly why I, and other gifted RPers, have left KMC. Wild Cherry has taken time out of her life to start this again for people to have fun and enjoy themselves.

Appreciate her kindness and get along. You should be ashamed of yourselves... Seriously, this is enough.

Wild-Cherry
Thank you Kim embarrasment hug

And I love your character, by the way, though I can't see the fantasy pic...

Rodgort
STOP!

Just let it go. No more talking about it. I haven't been in this for nearly an hour and already I'm sick of it. All the endless feuding is exactly why I, and other gifted RPers, have left KMC. Wild Cherry has taken time out of her life to start this again for people to have fun and enjoy themselves.

Appreciate her kindness and get along. You should be ashamed of yourselves... Seriously, this is enough. Ok, this is my last comment.

I stopped this stupid arguement in the first place, but apparently some people just don't know when to drop it for good. I'm only pointing out that people could've stopped, but they didn't.

I'm done now, seriously. I've had enough of this.

Survivor01
Actually, you could. You just chose not to.

I'm a grammar freak so it would hard at least stick out tongue laughing

But K-Tragedy and the others are right we have to stop or the RP will die once more

Rodgort
I'm sorry I started this arguement in the first place, but I just got frustrated that most of the ideas I come up with get shot down from either lack of interest, or that no one likes it at all.

I know I made myself look like an idiot, but I wasn't thinking at the time of what my consequences would be. So, with all this behind, apology accepted from all?

Survivor01
I'm sorry I started this arguement in the first place, but I just got frustrated that most of the ideas I come up with get shot down from either lack of interest, or that no one likes it at all.

I know I made myself look like an idiot, but I wasn't thinking at the time of what my consequences would be. So, with all this behind, apology accepted from all?

Don't feel too bad. 3 out of 4 of my ideas get shot down.

We all look like idiots in the end if you think about it

K Tragedy
Yes. You do.

Glad to see that's settled. Now! I'll PM you the picture Wild Cherry. It is a bit... um... beyond PG-13 anyways...

Hehe, me and my kinky little addictions.

Rodgort
Yes. You do.

Glad to see that's settled. Now! I'll PM you the picture Wild Cherry. It is a bit... um... beyond PG-13 anyways...

Hehe, me and my kinky little addictions. shock faint

Wild-Cherry
Yes. You do.

Hehe, me and my kinky little addictions. Oh you vin

stick out tongue

Sparkly
shock faint

Now where have I seen that before? oh

Sparkly

Apology is only accepted at one condition mhm

Alright I can not think of any no expression

I forgive you happy

Rodgort
Now where have I seen that before? oh Everywhere. vin

I guess I'll join up once more. This time I'll be someone more peaceful and calm minded. happy

Sparkly
Everywhere. vin

I guess I'll join up once more. This time I'll be someone more peaceful and calm minded. happy

Welcome to Green Dragon Inn vin

Rodgort
Welcome to Green Dragon Inn vin I love the welcoming comittee, even if it is only one person. vin

Sparkly
I love the welcoming comittee, even if it is only one person. vin

This one person is the best thing you can ever get vin

Rodgort
This one person is the best thing you can ever get vin Sounds nice. 131

Rodgort
Name: Brother Mhenlo
Race: Human
Alliance: None
History: Mhenlo was born in Serenity Temple, far to the North of the Green Dragon Inn, and was always a brat as a child. Then once he was old enough, his father (a priest of Balthazar), sent him off to Cantha to learn under Master Togo of Shing Jea Monastery. By learning to become a Monk, he worshipped both Dwayna, goddess of healing, and Balthazar, god of war. He also became a calm minded, mature being in the process. When his training was complete, he became one of the most skilled healers in the entire world. After that he returned home for a very little time, deciding to travel across the earth in search of more knowledge.
Personality: Calm, Sensitive attitude.

Appearance: http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1528/mhenlodd4.jpg

Other: Being a worshipper of both Dwayna and Balthazar, Mhenlo is in the middle of controling his defensive or his offensive sides of his training.

scarecrow88
can join in big grin if so here is my character

name: okami
race: human/angel
alliance:none
history: half human half angel, okami was an out cast in his family a white sheep amongst a black flock. tired of his constant battles with his family he ran away at the age of 12. for 5 years he was alone, living for himself. finally he makes his way to the famous green dragon inn.
personalty: passive most of the time, until his human half kicks in.
((I'll send pic with next post, lol may be it doesn't always work))

scarecrow88
((sry for double post))
appearance:

Wild-Cherry
Cool, welcome scarecrow happy

And you Parker stick out tongue

Darth Extecute
Welcome onboard smile

Rodgort
I'll post my introduction soon, I just need to imagine what to say. hmm

Survivor01
I'll post my introduction soon, I just need to imagine what to say. hmm

haha you should enter simply and exit amzingly

SundaysTheory
Anybody mind if I join?

Name: Dahlia

Race: Vampire

History: Dahlia had been 'reborn' mere months ago, and can remember little of her human life, and nearly nothing about being the monster she had become. Rare flashbacks are all that Dahlia knows of past. She now roams alone from one town to the next, looking for something that might spark a memory or two.

Personality: Although quiet and mysterious at first, Dahlia can be fiery and sometimes uncontrollable as her inner monster is unleashed.

Appearance:

SundaysTheory
Blah
Forgot picture...

Wild-Cherry
Nice eek!

Welcome happy

yettoh
can i join!

name theodis

age = unknown

race undead

alliance none

history a lone traveler ventured into a dungeon where he found ancient tomes they wrapped his mind for centuries until he died and was risen

traveler or resident traveler

personality undead has no feelings

other summons zombies and skeletons to aid him and a dark misty aura surrounds him

appearance

Sparkly
Originally posted by yettoh
can i join!

name theodis

age = unknown

race undead

alliance none

history a lone traveler ventured into a dungeon where he found ancient tomes they wrapped his mind for centuries until he died and was risen

traveler or resident traveler

personality undead has no feelings

other summons zombies and skeletons to aid him and a dark misty aura surrounds him

appearance

You are welcome big grin Considering the personality please remember that you can not fight people inside the Inn smile

yettoh
one question how does my personality of nothing say id be fighting and killing a lot? or is it me being undead

Sparkly
I just meant that since you have no feelings it would be quite hard to do anything else than fight all the time smile

yettoh
good point

yettoh
ill post when the time is right

diabloprimeevil
Name:salamander/diablo
Race:human wizzard/devil
Alliance:none
History: (was a human wizzard untill he aquired a amulat wich contained a peace of diablo's soul stone wich alows him to transform into diablo and controll his minions.
Traveler or Resident:travler i think
Personality:generaly a good guy like to be in company of others dose have evil dark moments. a good laff try not to make him angry as he loses his temper
pic below human form devil for nex post

diabloprimeevil
new pic of my guy in human form

JaccTheRipper
hpoefully it ain't too late to sign up. if so, jes ignore me.

Character Sheet
Name: Sarrin Richeleux
Race: Half-And-Half (angel/demon mix)
History: Sarrin is a being of pure contradiction. He loves to fight, and to drink, though on times, he enjoys to simply kick back and throw down a few drinks. His favorite thing to do when he isn't on one of his many mercenary jobs is to have nice long chat with the other customers of the Green Dragon. He constantly looks for new work, and is prone to taking many a hunt from the notice board on the western facade of the Green Dragon's main barroom.
Traveler or Resident: Resident of Silvyss
Personality: Sarrin's personality varies from time to time. Most days, he is a carefree joker who will cut up with next to anyone, so long as it doesn't interfere with the hunt he's working on. Other days, however, he tends to be a bit grouchy, causing him to get into many a fray outside of the tavern.
Appearance: www.play2eye.it/Nuoveimmagini/ff/balthier.jpg
Other: Sarrin's favorite drink in teh world is vodka. Dunno why it's important, but I felt I should mention it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.