Iceman vs Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blair Wind
According to someone Abomination can be put into suspended animation with lack of air or heat. Absolute zero ftw? I'd need to see a scan of that, but I think Iceman beats tons of people anyways laughing out loud

For the purposes of the thread
Two Matches:
1)Iceman cannot go into mist form, but gets a 90 tons of additional ice to bulk up.

2) Mist form can be used

guy222
Originally posted by Blair Wind
According to someone Abomination can be put into suspended animation with lack of air or heat. Absolute zero ftw? I'd need to see a scan of that, but I think Iceman beats tons of people anyways laughing out loud

For the purposes of the thread
Two Matches:
1)Iceman cannot go into mist form, but gets a 90 tons of additional ice to bulk up.

2) Mist form can be used

Bobby FTW

Hannibal-Lector
uhh if Icemans at his full potention he wins, although i think they recently (like past 2 years or so...) had that he couldnt reach absolute zero due to natural radiation... and hasnt he never reached his potental except wen under Emma Frost?

Entity
ICEMAN!!!.
This may take normal Bobby time but what can Abomination really do to Bobby?

jrodslam
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
uhh if Icemans at his full potention he wins, although i think they recently (like past 2 years or so...) had that he couldnt reach absolute zero due to natural radiation... and hasnt he never reached his potental except wen under Emma Frost?

Icemandoesnt need to reach absolute zero to beat Abom. He can get close enough. "Spitting distance" as he would say. While Emma had control of him, some of his potential was shown, but hes done more impressive things since then. Emma did help him to open his mind more.

Either way, Iceman wins both.

jasonk3
Iceman

Redatom65
Abomination resorts to biting his head off and getting a Brain Freeze ermmhappy

guy222
bumprav

starlock
Iceman for the win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.