Open forum? Sure, if you don't mind the trolls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TrueLoveBelieve
After continuing attacks from a few rotten apples in this forum, I attempted to open a dialogue with JP (sent her only 1 pm by the way). Here is the result, a threat...so much for this being an open forum. Hopefully other 'noobs' won't tolerate this immature behavior either:

quote:

TrueLoveBelieve wrote on May 24th, 2007 07:41 PM:
Tell me JP, does it bother you when someone has a different opinion than you do about something you care about?

Why is that yourself, Amazon, Kal875, Arachnid, and DarkChoco completely dominate this forum? Why are you so afraid of new people that come on here and express an opinion that differs from your own?

I went back through the past year or so of threads and found the five of you basically dominate almost every thread that appears on this forum. You personally have posted some 16,000+ times according to your profile. Do you feel this forum is yours? 16,000 Times?!

It's really pretty sad, because these posts get viewed by hundreds...thousand of people even....yet very few want to participate because the five of you lunge in and attack on every thread. It's sad.

Oh for heavens sake.

A. DO your research sweetie. A good 70% of my 16 thousand posts are in the STAR WARS section and occured the first 2 years I was here.

B. New person or not, you have to follow the forum rules just like the rest of us.

C. You damn right Ive posted a bunch in the Smallville section seeing as I bring about 90% of the spoilers over here from my OWN Smallville Website.

D. Stop posting like a starry eyed teenager and then perhaps you'd earn the respect of the many people that shape that forum.

E. OR do whatever you want. Your type has come and gone and you will continue to do so. Ive broken absolutely no rules, and Ive not been rude to you in ANY way, therefore I don't fall under the definition of a troll. However if you continue to pm me with this kind of bullshit, I'll will become your worst nightmare in that section and I assure you dearie I most certainly am capable of it.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by TrueLoveBelieve
After continuing attacks from a few rotten apples in this forum, I attempted to open a dialogue with JP (sent her only 1 pm by the way). Here is the result, a threat...so much for this being an open forum. Hopefully other 'noobs' won't tolerate this immature behavior either:

quote:

TrueLoveBelieve wrote on May 24th, 2007 07:41 PM:
Tell me JP, does it bother you when someone has a different opinion than you do about something you care about?

Why is that yourself, Amazon, Kal875, Arachnid, and DarkChoco completely dominate this forum? Why are you so afraid of new people that come on here and express an opinion that differs from your own?

I went back through the past year or so of threads and found the five of you basically dominate almost every thread that appears on this forum. You personally have posted some 16,000+ times according to your profile. Do you feel this forum is yours? 16,000 Times?!

It's really pretty sad, because these posts get viewed by hundreds...thousand of people even....yet very few want to participate because the five of you lunge in and attack on every thread. It's sad.

Oh for heavens sake.

A. DO your research sweetie. A good 70% of my 16 thousand posts are in the STAR WARS section and occured the first 2 years I was here.

B. New person or not, you have to follow the forum rules just like the rest of us.

C. You damn right Ive posted a bunch in the Smallville section seeing as I bring about 90% of the spoilers over here from my OWN Smallville Website.

D. Stop posting like a starry eyed teenager and then perhaps you'd earn the respect of the many people that shape that forum.

E. OR do whatever you want. Your type has come and gone and you will continue to do so. Ive broken absolutely no rules, and Ive not been rude to you in ANY way, therefore I don't fall under the definition of a troll. However if you continue to pm me with this kind of bullshit, I'll will become your worst nightmare in that section and I assure you dearie I most certainly am capable of it.

Then for the Love of god, leave JP alone. From what I've seen, JP's never been rude or anything to you. You just bothered her. Go ahead. Express your opinion all you want and if someone says something, don't bother calling them a troll cause that only gets them to say more stuff. People don't always attack you either. I was debating with you over the fact that Lana is not the center of smallville and you automatically think I'm attacking you.

From what I've seen, you've basicly just attacked her because she posts her so much.

Sure, there are people that do attack for that kind of crap, but leave everyone else the hell alone and I'd appreciate it if you left me out of this crap too.

Amazon
All I was trying to do was start a friendly debate. I was just trying to show a different perspective, not start an argument. My intention was not to make you feel attacked. This has totally gotten out of hand. Someone's opinon of Kristen Krueks portrayal of Lana Lang is not important enough to me for me to continue this pointless debate or argument.
The hard truth about online forum life is that if you don't want a fight just back away. I like to fight, but only if it's worth while. This argument is not worth while enough for me to stay in it.
I'm out hi2

RoguePw25
TrueLoveBelieve, the fact that you are trying to "out" these people as being immatre by starting a pointless thread where you expose a PRIVATE message, only shows how immature you are. If you feel that someone is attacking you, REPORT the post and I will take care of it. But by attemptint to fix the problem on your own, you have now made a new problem.

From what I can tell you have started this by PMing JP what you PM'ed her. Now in this thread, you break several rules including member bashing and posting pointless threads. Do not do this again. This is your official warning. Do not do this again.

RoguePw25
You guys, please REPORT things like this to me. I get to them a lot quicker that way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.