Mr. Master vs. GalacticStorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Which one do you side with more often?

guy222
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Which one do you side with more often?

I respect both of them

TricksterPriest
Mr. Master. GalacticStorm is full of shit most of the time.

Skeets
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Mr. Master. GalacticStorm is full of shit most of the time.
Oh?

Juntai
Which one do you side with more often? They're both cool, you're still not.

Endless Mike
MrMaster usually

Hercules
They both have their points and argue them well and as my knowledge of cosmics is not vast I don't comment when they go at it.

I have to say though out of the two I take notice of Mr Master more often, both have knowledge though and are good posters imo.

Priest
Originally posted by Juntai
They're both cool, you're still not.
shocklaugh

His Airness
Mr. Master. Galactic Storm is a great debator, however some of his Pheonix therories, like the fact that he believes she could somehow be LT lv make me wonder.

Validus
Originally posted by Juntai
They're both cool, you're still not.
laughing out loud

Nikkolas
My feelings would be crushed if I didn't know you also said Darkseid beats Odin.

Thus rendering any value to your opinion suspect and probably incorrect.

Like I said, this site has a DC bias.

Estacado
My feelings would be crushed if I didn't know you also said Darkseid beats Odin.

WRONG!!!!

Juntai

laughing out loud

Nikkolas
If you even consider for a moment Darkseid can beat Odin, you need to actually learn who Marvel Odin is.

Juntai

Like I said, this site has a DC bias. 1) Interesting, when I defended Odin against Darkseid, saying Odin definately can win, but that I hold them about the same regard, when someone was talking about how Darkseid would walk on Odin. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=8663256&highlight=Odin+userid%3A72540#post8663256

2) Yet, my opinion is held mostly in high regard across the board, while the people in the thread laugh at your expense .

3)The forum has a proven Marvel bias, many times over. Check the "Marvel or DC or 3rd party Biased" thread, for example. Even though only so many people voted so far, Marvel is out in the lead, having twice as many forum-ites as 3rd Party and DC COMBINED.

That's why he said you're "WRONG!!!!"

Nikkolas
Good to know you've revised your opinion since this thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=442307&highlight=title%3A%28OdiN+Darkseid%29

Good for them.

They're fully entitled to what they think.

Internet is all about freedom.

By...what? A poll? Where ANYONE can vote ANYTHING? In fact, skimming over actual posts, most people say they are not biased to anything but go with what they like.

Juntai
Good to know you've revised your opinion since this thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=442307&highlight=title%3A%28OdiN+Darkseid%29

Good for them.

They're fully entitled to what they think.

Internet is all about freedom.

By...what? A poll? Where ANYONE can vote ANYTHING? In fact, skimming over actual posts, most people say they are not biased to anything but go with what they like.
1) That was in short form, me prefering Darkseid over Odin, though as seen when written out, I hold them in similar regard. Call it personal preference.

2)Yep. Sure is. I was just pointing out the idea of the guy getting laughed at, telling the respected member who's held in far higher regard, that his opinion is suspect or incorrect.

3) One example of many, however it still goes against your theory of heavy DC bias on the forum. For another example; Even the moderators acknowledge the Marvel bias. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=8339409& amp;highlight=marvel+bias+userid%3A49912#post83394
09 Even with the insight that it has ALWAYS been that way, even prior to you -- or me for that matter -- joining and posting.
I also take it you skipped over the posts in the other thread containing "Marvel>>>>>>>>>>>>DC" and another guy explaining how Hulk is a more intricate character than DC publishing could ever accomplish.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.