Hi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bobbi
Just saying hi, i'm new to this board. I dont actually know too much about comics so i've been wandering around on this forum for a while just looking around without posting. Since I'm sure most of you have read a ton more comics than I have cut me some slack if I am totally oblivious to certain facts/characters, I'm mainly here to learn. I enjoy debating, though, and I think I've been wandering around here long enough to have some idea what I'm talking about :P

Mainly I think I'll be doing my best to correct some misinformation about real world physics and such that people sometimes use in their arguments. That has bugged me a bit reading some of the threads here and its something I actually know about so hopefully I wont appear as such an idiot in that respect. So just saying hi to all. Have a good day.

P.S. Not sure if I'm allowed to make a "hi everybody" thread here so sorry if i'm breaking some rules for this.

guy222
Originally posted by bobbi
Just saying hi, i'm new to this board. I dont actually know too much about comics so i've been wandering around on this forum for a while just looking around without posting. Since I'm sure most of you have read a ton more comics than I have cut me some slack if I am totally oblivious to certain facts/characters, I'm mainly here to learn. I enjoy debating, though, and I think I've been wandering around here long enough to have some idea what I'm talking about :P

Mainly I think I'll be doing my best to correct some misinformation about real world physics and such that people sometimes use in their arguments. That has bugged me a bit reading some of the threads here and its something I actually know about so hopefully I wont appear as such an idiot in that respect. So just saying hi to all. Have a good day.

P.S. Not sure if I'm allowed to make a "hi everybody" thread here so sorry if i'm breaking some rules for this.

Guy222 says hello

TricksterPriest

Welcome to KMC. swank This is definitely the wrong place for this though. Be prepared for the mods to lock this one.

derrick666

Welcome good sir! smile

Caps Conscience
Well you got a better greeting then me. Some of the people of here are real a-holes so beware. The Conscience says Hello and welcome my friend.

Thanos_1990
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Well you got a better greeting then me. Some of the people of here are real a-holes so beware. The Conscience says Hello and welcome my friend.

Agreed 100%.Welcome,by the way.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Thanos_1990
Agreed 100%.Welcome,by the way.

Im glad im not the only one who noticed. Oh yeah welcome

grey fox
Greetings !

Hercules
eekwave

The Pict
YOU'RE BREAKING SOME RULES FOR THIS! mad

wave

Well you got a better greeting then me. Some of the people of here are real a-holes so beware.

Why? Did you make a greeting thread in the comics section or something?

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by The Pict
YOU'RE BREAKING SOME RULES FOR THIS! mad

wave

Why? Did you make a greeting thread in the comics section or something?

Nah the first day I started post I got e-attacked by some people for asking questions. confused

Alfheim
Nah the first day I started post I got e-attacked by some people for asking questions. confused

Wow man you suck....what you asked questions..how dare you! hysterical

endrict
Hola! Encantado de conocerle.

Como estas?

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Alfheim
Wow man you suck....what you asked questions..how dare you! hysterical

Its funny but thats basically how it went. sad

Priest
Wad up, welcome shockhappy_wave

Hercules

I love the term "e-attacked"! big grin

Happened to me first week in too, key is to ignore it! cool

endrict

Then stop asking questions mad

JudgeyBalboa
why werent whirly recognized this time when i always am??sad

don't shiv
welcome aboard mon a mi

Estacado
Originally posted by JudgeyBalboa
why werent whirly recognized this time when i always am??sad
We know that Whirly is Caps Conscience.....

Rewmac
Originally posted by JudgeyBalboa
why werent whirly recognized this time when i always am??sad Because your idiotism can be recognised because you age betrays you everytime.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Rewmac
Because your idiotism can be reconised because you age betrays you everytime.

The name is funny atleast.

Estacado
So Whirly....
Will you appear in Svend's amazing video?

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Estacado
We know that Whirly is Caps Conscience.....

No you don't man. That is different person. I would prove if I could. Yesterday people where saying I was Svend now its Whirly who is it going to be next.

Look my real Name is James
I live In Rhode Island
I am a Marine Corp Vet
Got two Kids
And I don't know and am not Whirly or Svend.

Estacado
So James....

Caps Conscience
So Whirly....

O.K. I will prove it. I'm sure neither Svend or Whirly know spanish. Yo me llamo James Y vivo en Rhode Island. Yo tengo dos hijos barones.

Caps Conscience

I don't know if he asks me to I might. rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.