Liu Kang vs Kyo Kusanagi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
After a brief hiatus (and getting his ass royally owned by Oro), Kyo is looking for Ryu once again.

Through his father's connections, he finds out that he is in the Hunan Province of China.

Upon arriving with his buddies Beni Nikaido and Goro Daimon, he finds out that his connections have goofed. Instead of Ryu, he has ran into the ex-Shaolin Monk (and current Mortal Kombat champion), the reincarnated Liu Kang.

Liu is at the ruins of the Shaolin Temple, since it is the 10th anniversary of the Shaolin Temple's destruction (i.e., in MK2). He is not alone, though, since Kitana, Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade are there with him.

This provides an interesting opportunity for Kyo. Being a praticioner of Chinese boxing as well as wielding the Magatama flames, he has heard of Liu's abilities, mainly his expertise in both Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do and Pao Chui.

Kyo challenges Liu to a match. Liu agrees, but not at the Temple Ruins. Instead, they will fight on Shang Tsung's old island fortress, inside the Warrior Shrine.

Xenogears
Kyo.

Emperor Ashtar
liu kang, he's the choosen one.

DarkC
I'd have to go with Liu, very agile and high flying.

shin_remy
Lui Kang wins cause he has firebals 'n stuff and has a weid kick and can change into a dragon and then he will eat him embarrasment smart

SteelEagle
Liu Kang eats Kyo Kusanagi alive, and then burns his corpse.

Triple Six
Lui.

SteelEagle
and considering this whole entire plot device feud recently, my vote proves that i'm not biased towards Kyo.

Xenogears
Liu because he can say Waa-tah like Jann Lee

jk

They both drop their respective arcade machines on each other

jk once again!

Kyo all the way

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Xenogears
Liu because he can say Waa-tah like Jann Lee

I think Liu's been doing the Waa-tah longer than Jann Lee.

lightness
kyo

Xenogears
Originally posted by Major Snafu
I think Liu's been doing the Waa-tah longer than Jann Lee. Have you ever seen two Jann Lees performing Dragon Kicks at the same time? It's so ridiculously funny especially watching it in replay mode.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Xenogears
Have you ever seen two Jann Lees performing Dragon Kicks at the same time? It's so ridiculously funny especially watching it in replay mode.

I think I saw that clip online somewhere. I just forgot where

Xenogears
For a second I thought you meant DOAU online or something.

I saw it on DOAU online. It's even funnier when it's going back and forth in replay.

JacopeX
Liu Kang. This is a close fight but of course Liu Kang will kick Kyo's ass!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.