Batman Vs Golliath from the Gargoyales

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
Batman doesn't know that Galiath turns to stone at dawn. Fight starts at sundown with usual equiptment. Who takes it?

I'm still rolling with Bats 7/10

Caps Conscience
I guess I was the only one that watched Gargoyales.

golem370
Goliath is no doubt stronger able to grip concrete walls and I believe he even tossed a car once. But Batman with all of his tricks would win.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Goliath is no doubt stronger able to grip concrete walls and I believe he even tossed a car once. But Batman with all of his tricks would win.

Bruce is teh man with prep

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by guy222
Bruce is teh man with prep

No prep in this one. I don't think he really needs anyway.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Prep shrep, Batman beats him and and down the block. Nighttime comes, Bruce destroys the statue.

Mindship
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
I guess I was the only one that watched Gargoyales.
It was such a well done show in its first few years.

Goliath leaps at Batman, who barely dodges him but still gets knocked aside hard by the glancing blow. He realizes right away he can't take this thing physically, so he throws some gas pellets. Fight ends.

Or

Batman throws a batarang which Goliath dodges, but it was only a feign for the dreaded Batkick!...which in this world is only peak human. Goliath is staggered, keeps staggering as Batman rapid pummels him...until Goliath roars with anger and lands a solid blow. Bruce goes flying with the wind knocked out of him, he's seeing stars. Goliath starts monolgueing about human aggression, and Batman seizes the moment tossing gas pellets.

Symmetric Chaos
Goliath wins a solid majority unless Bats goes for the wings.

Batman doesn't have a ton that will really hurt Goliath and it won't take too many shots from Goliath to end this.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Prep shrep, Batman beats him and and down the block. Nighttime comes, Bruce destroys the statue.

Bruce lays the smacketh down cool

bobbi
I woudl say batman takes this. goliath has been taken down by not too crazy human weapons before (i.e. knockout gas, electricity etc). I remember him grabbing a guys sword once and he actually bled from it so he's not too hard to harm with batman's gadgets anyway. And I dont recall him doing anything too rediculous in speed. batmans crazy bullet dodging is more impressive than anything i've seen goliath do (not that I remember too much about him, granted). So goliath only really has strength and gliding on his side. Pretty sure batman can win a majority on this unless goliath gets a lucky shot in.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by bobbi
I woudl say batman takes this. goliath has been taken down by not too crazy human weapons before (i.e. knockout gas, electricity etc). I remember him grabbing a guys sword once and he actually bled from it so he's not too hard to harm with batman's gadgets anyway. And I dont recall him doing anything too rediculous in speed. batmans crazy bullet dodging is more impressive than anything i've seen goliath do (not that I remember too much about him, granted). So goliath only really has strength and gliding on his side. Pretty sure batman can win a majority on this unless goliath gets a lucky shot in.

I agree, Golliath was cool character though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.