Ash Crimson vs Kazuya Mishima

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Snafu the Great's Notes: A personal thanks goes to my buddy 'Evil Ed' for suggesting this battle.

Kazuya Mishima manages to regain control of the Mishima Financial Empire.

However, unlike some 20 years ago, he does not repeat the same mistakes. Instead, he continues to follow the same principles that his now-late father had once followed.

But now, he has a new problem.

Someone is attacking various M.F.E. backed businesses and interests all over the world, causing massive damage. Their calling card is the green flames that are present.

Kazuya, being the hands-on person he is, decides to set a trap. At a M.F.E. warehouse in Tokyo Bay, he lies in wait. Fortunately, he doesn't have to wait long.

A long figure in red appears. Kazuya is thrown off at first, given his feminine appearance, but it is a man....wielding green flames.

Ash Crimson, deciding that he'd give Kyo Kusanagi a break, turns his sights on the new boss of the Mishima Financial Empire. this time, however, Ash has played right into Kazuya's trap.

Ash stops as he hears the familiar CLICK of a gun. It's Kazuya, armed with a Desert Eagle, and it is aimed at the back of Ash's head. The Tekken Force (now loyal to Kazuya, since he pays them better) is also there, machine guns aimed, ready to blast Ash to the moon on Kazuya's command.

However, Kazuya orders the men to stand down and hands off the D. Eagle to a member. He is going to handle this little upstart himself.

Xenogears
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9453/kazuyanoblj0.jpg

judgement hand
kazuya takes off ash's fagotty hairband and strangles him with it

~the not homophobic hand of judgement

Emperor Ashtar
Ash ignites a green flame on his fist only to have it extinguished as by kazuya who blows it out like a birthday cake. Kazuya grins, and yells:
"POOF, POW, SURPRISE!!!" and punches him in the face.

judgement hand
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHA!!!!! dave chappelleHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!
!!!!!!!

~THE RAPPING HAND OF JUDGEMENT

p.s. RAP SUCKS THE ASS!!

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by judgement hand

p.s. RAP SUCKS THE ASS!!

Well, now a days, yeah.

StyleTime
Well it sucks if you only listen to the garbage on the radio. There is still some good stuff out there. You just have to look for it.

Who else?
Originally posted by Major Snafu
Snafu the Great's Notes: A personal thanks goes to my buddy 'Evil Ed' for suggesting this battle.

Kazuya Mishima manages to regain control of the Mishima Financial Empire.

However, unlike some 20 years ago, he does not repeat the same mistakes. Instead, he continues to follow the same principles that his now-late father had once followed.

But now, he has a new problem.

Someone is attacking various M.F.E. backed businesses and interests all over the world, causing massive damage. Their calling card is the green flames that are present.

Kazuya, being the hands-on person he is, decides to set a trap. At a M.F.E. warehouse in Tokyo Bay, he lies in wait. Fortunately, he doesn't have to wait long.

A long figure in red appears. Kazuya is thrown off at first, given his feminine appearance, but it is a man....wielding green flames.

Ash Crimson, deciding that he'd give Kyo Kusanagi a break, turns his sights on the new boss of the Mishima Financial Empire. this time, however, Ash has played right into Kazuya's trap.

Ash stops as he hears the familiar CLICK of a gun. It's Kazuya, armed with a Desert Eagle, and it is aimed at the back of Ash's head. The Tekken Force (now loyal to Kazuya, since he pays them better) is also there, machine guns aimed, ready to blast Ash to the moon on Kazuya's command.

However, Kazuya orders the men to stand down and hands off the D. Eagle to a member. He is going to handle this little upstart himself. I aint touchin this one with a 10 ft pole.

Sado22
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing
good one emp!

as for the fight.....hmmm.....the way I see it, Kazuya will lose to Iori but I think with his focused style he can take down Orochi Iori (if he's allowed Devil at least). Ash too defeated Orochi Iori.

hmmm.....raw power is with Kauzya. speed is probably with the fagking...err....fagqueen. flames give ash the edge but for Kazuya it doesn't mean squat since people in Tekken take down firebreathing dragons with their barehands. experience, Kazuya as well. Ash has the advantage of teleportation.

hmmm.....i guess I hate to say it but Ash may take this one.
Ash 6/10

~Sado

Xenogears
Kafuya Mifima wins

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by StyleTime
Well it sucks if you only listen to the garbage on the radio. There is still some good stuff out there. You just have to look for it.

Yeah, but if your trying to get into a genre isn't the radio the first thing you hear?

brainchild81
laughing I only listen to the quality, conscious, hardcore stuff like "Chicken Noodle Soup" & that song about lipgloss. Not THAT's music Hip ho @it's best. Kids Bop is awesome toosad "Ash wins because his powers allow him to be a good arsonist. He's unstoppable because he's good @causing property damage."

Emperor Ashtar
"Chicken Little Soup". . . I hate you brain sad

brainchild81
laughing I edited & made it a lot worse.

Emperor Ashtar
It's Poppin' !!

Reminds me of the girls I went to school with.

EDIT: who can forget this classic

9pZTRuJ3C58

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.