What happened at the end of the credits??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lovejohnny
Someone has got to tell me what happened at the end of the credits! I missed it I cant believe I missed!! Someone PLEASE feel me in!!!

SammySparrow
You see this 10 year old boy singing 'A pirates life for me'.He has shoulder length brown hair and wearing a pirate hat.
Elizabeth comes up behind him and smiles. They stand together watching the sunset. And then you see Will coming in on the FD,on the mast smiling.

Surreal_44
Don't forget the green flash. big grin

lovejohnny
I hate that I missed that! But had a feeling that that would happen! Thanx for telling me!!!

Surreal_44
Basically, I think Will is free now. He looked older too, and he was wearing a new shirt. big grin And his necklace looked like it had a few new charms. big grin

Leggy_n_Merry
Ahhhh Surreal_44 where did you get that picture of Will and Elizabeth kissing?! I've been searching for it everywhere and I can't find it!

That was the best end-of-credits-scene in my opinion smile

Surreal_44
Someone made it for me, but I can ask around, if you like. big grin

And that kiss ended up being the best kiss EVER. Seriously. It was incredible, and a hell of a lot longer than what they showed in the previews. big grin

Leggy_n_Merry
Oooo thank you big grin

I know it was so good! Actually which one do you mean? The one when they got married or the one when they said goodbye? I remember thinking one of them was like reeeeally amazing (even though they were both amazing) but I can't remember which one. I'll come back on here when I've seen it again.

Edit: Oh you obviously mean the one when they got married because that's the one in the picture. I think that was the one I thought was the best aswell. It was really cool with all the other stuff going on in the background and everything.

SammySparrow
That had to of been the...oddest..wedding....

Barbossa,still fighting,'Oh just kiss!'

Surreal_44
I thought his reaction to their request to get married was hilarious. *Stabbing people* "I'm a bit busy right now!"

I think it was a fun wedding. Completely different but still romantic at the same time. I had a great audience in my theater, and everyone clapped and cheered when Will and Elizabeth finally kissed.

I really enjoyed this film, except for a few parts. big grin

SammySparrow
Yeah,I loved that part! Barbossa's character was great in this film!

ADarksideJedi
I miss it too.Was too tired to stay till all of it was gone.So is that there son or something?jm

Surreal_44
Yes, Elizabeth and Will have a son. big grin

willofthewisp
Unless you're really really hard core, it's not worth it. They should have just put it into the movie.

JaehSkywalker
I WANT TO BE WED LIKE THAT!!! lol.

i really wanted to stay and see the last part, but my family was already leaving, and i really need to go to the bathroom... i couldn't leave during the movie lol...

ivebeendepped43
the only part id didnt really like was the part with Tia in jail with Davy. a bit boring to me

malinda21
surreal 44 can you post that picture please????

JaehSkywalker
or if there is a video, please post the link...

Ericadawn
Hehe, the video's been up in two different places, but Disney got it both times.

Bloomaholic
thats why i stayed to watch it...i knew i wouldnt see it on youtube...Disney is always on to the crap so fast lol

mauler
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
or if there is a video, please post the link...

Scene After Credits (Only 1:10 min)

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

mauler
new links Scene After Credits (Only 1:10 min)
Link1
Link2

JaehSkywalker
ahh! thank you! i'll be checking it... when i get to a better computer.. but still, checking it! thanks... happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.