Beast and Xavier vs Gorilla Grodd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
How does this go?

Caps Conscience
Bump

don't shiv
If Grodd hacks and shuts down Beasts Brain there's a whole lotta shakin going down

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by don't shiv
If Grodd hacks and shuts down Beasts Brain there's a whole lotta shakin going down

Can the prof prevent that?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Can the prof prevent that?

Yes Charles can.

Caps Conscience
So basically it boils down to whether beast can take Grodd H2H. If thats the case who has the edge.

Charlotte DeBel
Grodd has rather powerful TK. Sad to admit, but ape most probably wins...

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel

I don't think its stronger that Charles'.

Gorbag
Prof fights with Grodd's mind and then Beast KOes Grodd.

norrinradd43
charles TK >>>>> Grodd

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel

Do you mean TK or TP?

norrinradd43
TP, my bad charles dosent really have TK does he? I know in the old days he was able to destroy sentinals with his mental bolts but is that the same??

Caps Conscience
it seems like you guy don't really want to think about this one. Who will take it. It is a very interesting battle.

guy222
bumprav

celestialbodies
Xavier shuts the Gorilla's mind down and feeds him a banana.

Katya
Why is beast here? I would see this as coming down to telepathy since that's all Prof X can do. And he would probably win, although Grodd has taken down the Martian before.

Glorificus
Xavier devolves Grodd's mind to that of a regular ape.. and ships him off to the zoo.

DarkSaint85
Xavier wins this. Beast....not sure what he brings to the table.

Juntai
Not sure how strong Grodd's mental powers are currently. Previously, his mental powers were as strong as Hector Hammond, as they had the same origin, which are fairly easily on par with just about anyone. But Grodd's powers were always more fine tuned than the wider net cast by Hammond. But they changed his origin a while back, and I haven't read much with him in it.

Physically, he and Beast aren't even remotely comparable if that what the OP was trying to go for... if anyone's ever seen one of Grodd's rampages. The gorilla can level a city in a short afternoon, throw cars like baseballs, tear down buildings, and swing giant pillars of stone like bats.

DarkSaint85
True, plus, current Grodd is tied into the Speed Force....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.