JSA #6 Previews *Spoilers*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I watch Pokemon
http://www.newsarama.com/dcnew/May07/previews/JSA_6.html

Does this mean that Pre-Crisis Legion stories are now cannon for Superman? confused

Juntai
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
http://www.newsarama.com/dcnew/May07/previews/JSA_6.html

Does this mean that Pre-Crisis Legion stories are now cannon for Superman? confused I think you mean JSA, not JLA.
And that has been a discussion for a while now.

I watch Pokemon
Does this mean that there's a chance all those crazy Pre-Crisis Superboy feats are now applicable to Superman?

Juntai
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
Does this mean that there's a chance all those crazy Pre-Crisis Superboy feats are now applicable to Superman? I think it's certainly possible.
Haven't you been keeping up with the current Superman/JSA/JLA stories?

Looks like they took Byrnes Man of Steel run and stuffed it under a rug.
Notice how they even took the title away completely.

Symmetric Chaos
It's possible PC feats are canon again. Then again it's possible IC or 52 changed something.

Validus
This story arc brings me so much joy. The Lightning Saga is like a 5 part middle finger to John Byrne.

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
This story arc brings me so much joy. The Lightning Saga is like a 5 part middle finger to John Byrne. Johns seems very mostly intent on following around writers and undoing all the horrible things they do to characters. lol.

Next task?
Loeb's Superdog.

grey fox
I LIKED Byrnes work....

Juntai
Originally posted by grey fox
I LIKED Byrnes work.... We'll call it... Superman of Earth 22.

Juntai
And I hope you don't like the Superdog, because given the way Johns goes about things, I don't see him being around by the end of the year.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Validus
This story arc brings me so much joy. The Lightning Saga is like a 5 part middle finger to John Byrne.

Not really no expression

Byrne's work set up the Superman we all know and love today

Its just that since Infinite Crisis, writers (especially Geoff Johns) have been bringing back a lot of silver age elements into comics

This isn't nearly as bad as brining back Supergirl only to have her be a shallow form of her old self

Grimm22
Originally posted by Juntai
And I hope you don't like the Superdog, because given the way Johns goes about things, I don't see him being around by the end of the year.

Damn you! mad

Kurt Buseik will save Krypto!

(Although I couldn't care less about his crappy origin)

DigiMark007
Can we just get a JSA thread so this inidividual issue crap doesn't need to happen every week or so?

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to squelch discussion....just trying to keep things clean.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.