Last against Batman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JudgeyBalboa
Which 3man KMC team would be the most powerful against Batman?smile

I think:

Me
Badabing
Shin-Remy

Because they wouldnt attack me, and both are muscleguyssmile

JudgeyBalboa
Estacado, Cmaster and Newjak would maybe stand a lil chance...

Juntai
Batman beats up all 6 of the guys you just named.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by JudgeyBalboa
Estacado, Cmaster and Newjak would maybe stand a lil chance...

CM would just stand around in flamboyant poses while Batman one shots Estacado and Newjak.

JudgeyBalboa
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
CM would just stand around in flamboyant poses while Batman one shots Estacado and Newjak.

give him a banana, and he is ready to gowink

JudgeyBalboa
Originally posted by Juntai
Batman beats up all 6 of the guys you just named.

I know. i just asked which kmc team that would have the best chance

outavodka
Im actually trained in boxing(10yrs),kickboxing(11yrs), and a lil tae kwan do(4yrs). If you pair me with actual trained fighters on here we could put a hurtn on him before he pulls a gadget out.

Galan007
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
CM would just stand around in flamboyant poses laughing out loud

JudgeyBalboa
Originally posted by outavodka
Im actually trained in boxing(10yrs),kickboxing(11yrs), and a lil tae kwan do(4yrs). If you pair me with actual trained fighters on here we could put a hurtn on him before he pulls a gadget out.

boxing rockssmile me, you and shin remy would own himbig grin

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by outavodka

Depends how inshape you are. By the way I'm trained in Boxing, Muy Thai and Jiu-Jitzu

JudgeyBalboa
I am trained in boxing and i won a fight against a evenlysized guy today without getting hitted ONCE

Caps Conscience
I am trained in boxing and i won a fight against a evenlysized guy today without getting hitted ONCE

Well it looks like your boxing is better then your spelling. I kid, lol.

outavodka
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Depends how inshape you are. By the way I'm trained in Boxing, Muy Thai and Jiu-Jitzu I workout everyday, and still continue my training where as i travel the world winning trophies from tailand,russia,japan,etc,& of corse good ol US of A.
One of the reasons i cant post as much as the rest of ya

endrict
JudgeyBalboa FTW!!!! doesn't need anyone else.

don't shiv
heh pass me some a that jujuweed

endrict

Goddamn that hurt my brain reading that....

Judge, learn some spelling and Grammer....will yah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.