Booster Gold vs Iron Spidey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juntai
Interesting fight.
What's your take?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Iron Spidey

Caps Conscience
I'm going with Peter because I hate the name Booster Gold.

Juntai
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
I'm going with Peter because I hate the name Booster Gold. At least you're honest with your complete bias.

Juntai
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Iron Spidey Why?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Juntai
Why?

I doubt if Booster Gold or Supernova whatever he calls himself can keep him with Spidey. Parker is way to agile to even get touched by BG.

Validus
Booster Gold due to reasons relating to my heavy bias.

Caps Conscience
I doubt if Booster Gold or Supernova whatever he calls himself can keep him with Spidey. Parker is way to agile to even get touched by BG.

Pluuuusss his name is Booster Gold. thumb down

guy222
Interesting fight.
What's your take?

spidey

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
Booster Gold due to reasons relating to my heavy bias. Speaking of that, check out this new guy, Quanchi's posts.

Juntai
I doubt if Booster Gold or Supernova whatever he calls himself can keep him with Spidey. Parker is way to agile to even get touched by BG. What about Booster's shields?

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
Booster Gold due to reasons relating to my heavy bias. laughing

Juntai
Up.

guy222
Speaking of that, check out this new guy, Quanchi's posts.

Are they good posts

Badabing
I don't see Iron Spidey getting through BOOSTER GOLD'S shield.

Juntai
Originally posted by guy222
Are they good posts Actually, no, most of it is nonsensical and 100% biased.

Redatom65
Uh, Hello, Booster Gold wins this almost 9 times out of 10. And Judge, your still not banned?

jrodslam
Booster for the majority.

Wouldnt skeets be able to tell Booster of the future regarding all his fights? Say if Booster already lost and now skeets can tell him how he lost and how to avoid losing. Wouldnt he also be able to tell Booster Spideys weaknesses?
Oh yea, hows Spidey getting past Boosters shields again? And isnt he stronger than Spidey too and?
Plus he has the advantage of flight/speed and energy beams.

I just dont see how spidey would get a win here.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by jrodslam
Booster for the majority.

Wouldnt skeets be able to tell Booster of the future regarding all his fights? Say if Booster already lost and now skeets can tell him how he lost and how to avoid losing. Wouldnt he also be able to tell Booster Spideys weaknesses?
Oh yea, hows Spidey getting past Boosters shields again? And isnt he stronger than Spidey too and?
Plus he has the advantage of flight/speed and energy beams.

I just dont see how spidey would get a win here.

Yes all of that may be true but at the end of the day his name is still Booster Gold.

P.S. I am just kidding with half the stuff I post. Booster take the majority. Some of you guys are way too sereous. (I know thats not how you spell it, Sue me.)

LORDSIDIOUS01
What about Booster's shields?

They might work for a short time, but eventually Parker gets him.

Symmetric Chaos
Some of you guys are way too sereous. (I know thats not how you spell it, Sue me.)

*flies a $30,000 lawsuit againt CapsConscience for inflicting emotional trauma and having bad spelling*

TricksterPriest
Out of curiosity, exactly how strong are Booster's shields? Can Spiderman break them normally? Or is the Iron Spider armor the difference maker?

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Out of curiosity, exactly how strong are Booster's shields? Can Spiderman break them normally? Or is the Iron Spider armor the difference maker? The difference maker, is that Booster comes from DC, while Spidey comes from Marvel.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
The difference maker, is that Booster comes from DC, while Spidey comes from Marvel.

durfist

Avalonofthewind
Booster may be a stupid name but Spidey is out of his class here.

Booster 9/10

TricksterPriest
So Avalon, how strong are Booster's shields?

Big Sexy
The difference maker, is that Booster comes from DC, while Spidey comes from Marvel. laughing

Avalonofthewind
So Avalon, how strong are Booster's shields?

It took a good hit from DOS Doomsday...even though Booster was sent flying for miles.

Spidey is in trouble.

TricksterPriest
Didn't that hit break the shields and armor? How much does the Iron Spider Armor boost Spidey's powers? 2nd, can a class 100 punch break the shields?

Avalonofthewind
Didn't that hit break the shields and armor? How much does the Iron Spider Armor boost Spidey's powers? 2nd, can a class 100 punch break the shields?

Seeing that Booster himself is class 100, I doubt another low class 100 can break it easily. Spidey's suit does enhance him...but he still is nowhere near class 100.

Doomsday's hit did take out Boosters shield after that massive hit..but that won't be a problem with Spidey.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Seeing that Booster himself is class 100, I doubt another low class 100 can break it easily. Spidey's suit does enhance him...but he still is nowhere near class 100.

Doomsday's hit did take out Boosters shield after that massive hit..but that won't be a problem with Spidey. Didn't it almost kill him?

Not saying Spider-Man could do anything, but...

endrict
Pluuuusss his name is Booster Gold. thumb down

Would Booster Pink be any better?

Tazer
Yo.

Spidey might wear him down, but as it comes down to tech here BG wins this handily.

and Spidey is NOT getting past his shields; thats just ridiculous.

Tazer

Avalonofthewind
Didn't it almost kill him?

Not saying Spider-Man could do anything, but...

Booster was shaken, but not harmed. He was lucky that Superman caught him after that hit.

Grimm22
Booster is closer to Superman than he is to Spidey no expression

Booster 10/10

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Booster was shaken, but not harmed. He was lucky that Superman caught him after that hit. Ahh... I was thinking of Beetle instead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.