The Convicts ( RP THREAD )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Matroshka
Sykes woke up. He looked at his clock. 7:00. He went and got changed. He went into the bathroom and fixed up his hair. He checked his radio and pulled out a case from his closet. He took out his Galil and strapped it on his back. He put in the code 8943 to open his drawer. He pulled out his glock with his dark red grip. He set the set it into his side holdster. he grabed his lock pick and then his Nightvision glasses.

Although hes not the best shooter he likes to keep his weapons in tip top shape. He was ready to run out the door when he forgot somthing. " sh!t the e-mail." Creten said the day before there would be a e-mial to everyone. Sykes opend it up " Everyone at 12:00 we will have a meeting. The reason being somone is a traitor. Rosemary Vector was seen stealing some files which on dirt on our group. We are not ganna let her get away with this and she is still in the building. BE IN THE MEETING ROOM OR SUFFER THE CONSIQUECES." Sykes sat in his chair and hit his head on the wall.

" Rose...... you idiot" He sniffled a bit. 13 years of friendship. Sykes knew was she was doing but he didnt think she would get caught. Sykes got up from the seat. ".......Creten will make me do it i know it." Sykes got up and walked outside into the light. It was cloudy. A fine way to set the mood. He walked down the street to a building named CRETEN INC.
He took the elevator to the top floor using his acess key. He knocked on Cretens door.

" Come in" He said in a cheery mood. "Hi sir" He smiled " Sykes im glad you came here" Sykes lowered his head. " what do you want me to do" Creten leaned in his chair " i know it wont be easy to do........" Jamie felt like crying " i know" Creten rolled a silencer on the desk. "it will fit your Glock" He put it on " its ...nice , thankyou" Creten smiled " you know what ya gatta do." Sykes shook his head "do i have to be at the meeting ? " He laughed " nope in the meantime you will kill her." Creten pulled out his Colt " and if you dont kill her i will kill you"

"harsh........" Sykes said " You know me Jamie ill fuc/<ing kill anyone who disobeyes me. But like i said the longer you know me the better it gets." Sykes smiled " i guess....... i can take my anger out on a cop later then huh." Creten smiled " thats the spirit now go spend your time with her then kill her"

He found Rosemary walking the halls of the Inc. He touched her shoulder. She giggled " SYKES !" She huged him " good to see you." Sykes looked as if he had no emotions " can we go to your room to talk"
She smiled " why not !" They walked Sykes silent. They reached it and he locked the door and she sat on her bed " Sykes " She knew he was upset " whats wrong" He pulled out his glock. " i have to kill you. Your a traitor.......he said if i dont he willl kill me" He shook "Jamie ............o God......" She got up " Jamie..." Is all she could say.

Sykes raised the gun " Rosemary ?" She cryed " what is it Jamie ?" His tears came out Rosmary smiled a little " you are the most sensitive guy ihave met here" She said. He raised the gun " i love you Rose" He said crying. She cryed too " GOD NOO !!!" He screamed as he pulled the trigger. He droped the gun and sat on the floor. Creten walked in " you did it early." He looked at Sykes " buckle up it was jut another person" He got up " Sykes it had to be done !" Creten yelled out. Sykes wallked out. They baged her body

at 1:46 he met up with his friend Hamza. Hamza heard what happend " Sykes ?" He said. " what " " im sorry this world is cruel" he smiled " ya it is" He was just tired of it all. Hamza understood how he felt. Hamza has worked for Creten for 10 years so he knows its gets rough "Look Sykes if you act soft around Creten he will beat your ass just to toughen you up" Sykes smiled " see im hiding it " Jamie was broken " did Creten see you cry ?" Jamie frowned " yup" Hamza hit the table "shit......i hope he doesnt get ya" Jamie nodded " what happens happens."

TwilightPrince
"At least something good happened last night."

Matroshka
Jamie got up " wanna rob somones ass " Hamza smiled " now your talking !" He cocked his MP-5 and put on his mask. Sykes cocked his Galil and put on his mask as well. They got to a bank. It was in there terrotory " ALL OF YOU GET ON THE FU&KING FLOOR !!!!" The people yelled in fear as they did " SHUT THE FUC/< UP !!!!" Sykes grabbed the money.

" you have no right !!!" A man said. Sykes laughed " haha fuc/< you !" He shot him to death. Then he killed a few more people then stoped "Rose..." Hamza smiled " what !?" Sykes looked up " NOTHING " The cops came. The cops out numbered but at an attempt. " COME OUT NOW !!" The swat came. A drunk guy on the roof saw what was happening " ALRIGHT !" He aimed his RPG at the cops and fired blowing the SWAT up. They shot at the drunk killing him.

Hamza and Sykes picked two girls " YOU WANT THEM TO DIE !?!!? HUH !" They yelled " LEAVE NOW OR THERE DEAD " The cop grabed his megaphone " Just let them go we dont want this to get ugly" Hamza shot the girl in the head then Sykes threw the girl he grabbed " STAY DOWN !"

Then the Convicts crew came with riles and fired at the cops that where there. They blew up the cop cars. They killed all the cops =(. " woohoo !" They jumped out of the bank and ran. Once back inside. Sykes was smiling " that was awsome " Hamza counted " $ 20,000 we got baby !" Sykes smiled " when you get the money !" They split it 50/50. In the meantime the L.A.P.D heard of this as they got more frustrated on how they could stop the Convicts

Sparkly
'You got mail'

The little device that Alex had in her left pocket buzzed and vibrated. She gave out a sight before picking it up, opening the mail that she had recieved. Reading it trough, a chill spread her spine when the word traitor appeared. She was quiet for a moment before continue reading past the name Rosemary Vector. She shook her head and put the device back into her left pocket. She arched an eyebrow before turning against the wall, picking up a piece of paper. Picking up a pensil, she wrote

'RosEs are bloody. MarY is too. VectoR lines. chill along the spines. X-C'

She put the note in her pocket and started walking along the sidewalk. After about 10 minutes of wandering she arrived at a location where she always left her piece of information to the LAPD. She walked by a man eating a hotdog. The situation was perfect, as she tore the hotdog from his hand. The man was startled, but dared not say no to the military equiped and dressed female. Out of most soldiers in the Convict, she was one of the few that was actually clad in military equipment. The rest was mostly street gansters with outfits that made them appear cool.

She took a bite of the hotdog before using the note that she had written as napkin. Anything to make it look natural, she walked past the trashcan where she dumped information. She dropped the 'napkin' into the trashcan and carried on walking like nothing. Hopefully her contact would walk by the trashcan anytime soon and pick up the hint. Would be a sad event if Rosemary disappeared traceless.

Only minutes after she walked into a bankrobbery in progress. She sighed when she noticed Sykes and Hamza was the ones carry it forth. They could be so careless. She just stood by the sidewalk like a normal citizen despite her well known name and title as a soldier of Convict. She held fire and the polices that ran past her ignored her. They did not know she was a double-agent, but they were not allowed to shoot her if she did not open fire against them. She stood there for a while, waiting to what was to become a slaughter.

Shaking her head once more, she walked over the street to the back. She reached the location of Sykes and Hamza, smiling she leaned against the wall.

"Tsss! Boys and guns!"
She said to Sykes and Hamza with a smile, shaking her head and held her sub-machinegun in her hands.

Matroshka
Hamza smiled " H..hi h..how a..re you ???" Sykes laughed loudly " he stutters around girls he likes !" Hamza hit Jamie " @sshole " Creten walked in " you dumb mother fuc/<ers !" Sykes had no idea what was going on. Creten grabbed Hamza and punched him in the face, he fell back and hit the ground. Moss a huge man standing 6'7" with huge muscles walked in and started beating on him and kicking him. " DONT YOU EVER ROB A BANK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION !!! I AXPECTED MORE FROM YOU HAMZA !" He hit him agian. Then he looked at Jamie " your next" Moss grabbed Sykes by the neck and slammed him agiasnt the wall.

" As for you cry baby i dont think your ganna be happy if you get any worse here !" Moss punched him in the face breaking his glasses. Moss threw him away next to Hamza. " i better not find out this happens agian. THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE !!!" Everyone was already staring at what was happening. " Heres a list to keep you 2 retards on track !" He smiled " now you will all get a E-Mail and you better reply in some way YOU ALL HEAR MEE !!!!!!" He walked away pissed Moss walking away with Creten.

The list said " 1st Affence: You will be beaten up by Moss one time one place. 2nd Affence: You will be MY personal slave , O it wont be fun. 3rd Affence: We take you to the range and shoot rubber rounds at you till you can barley breath. 4th: You will be beaten for 3 days straight by Moss , you get no food only water. 5th: is death. I will message you when you have reached a level then we will come to kick your ass !"

Hamza helped Sykes up. Hamza looked at Alex " i couldnt fight back ...." Sykes was teary eyed " i cant see " He said. They were both cut up " Alex were ganna go to the clinic and then get him new glasses wanna help us out ? cause he messed up my leg. " Jamie shook his head " yes plz ...... my leg is messed up to......" There legs were almost broken. Fine punching marks on there faces. Bloody, upset, shammed.

Camille's_Death
((How can i come in ?))

Sparkly
"Next time I hope you boys think before you act"
Alex sighed and placed the gun by her waist. She walked up to the two and gave them support with her arms. She had a look at both of them and was unsure what to say. They had only themselves to blame for taking such bad actions. She could only hope that LAPD would bring Creten down soon. His actions were going out of hand.
"Come on now! Next time you will have to do this by yourself! I am not wasting sweatdrops on you guys to fool around."
She smiled and helped them along the way to the clinic.

Matroshka
At the clinic Sykes looked at the picture of his girl friend. He held almost to close to his face. He is very near sighted. he kissed it and put it away "im ganna see her today but ........" He looked at Hamza " go to her. But where a disguise." He shook his head " shh" Hamza said so she couldnt hear. " ok here is your new pair. Next time watch what happens ok ? i dont want to see you two ge hurt " The nurse about 30 pretty and skinny but she spends SPECIAL time with Creten so no one bothers with her much.

" Thanks Nurse Erica and thanks Alex for the help." Hamza stood up " well.......im ganna go to my room to check my E-Mails " He looked at Alex " want to come for the hell of it ?. Sykes already left with a limp. He went to his room and he grabbed his long coat and he put on his fake mustach and beard. He looked like a hobo but it worked before.

He got to the good side of town and it seemed people were happeir. He knew he could neve live here. Cops were in many places. He wouldnt be able to live. They would arrest him once they knew. He reached her house in about 40 minutes of walking. His leg killing him but he didnt care. He Knocked on the door.

Camille's_Death
((Ugg i asked to play my role and i got stuck playing the gf...o.o"wink)((Whats her name??))

She quickly ran to the door to see who it was she opened it Little peeking her head out."Hello,may i help you?"She couldn't recognise this man,she kept a close eye on him scanning him over.Her hair was wet she just gotten out of she shower and got dressed and was going to dry her hair ,until he knocked on the door.She waited for the mans answer she made sure a weapon was in reach of her just in case he try-ed to force him self in.

Wild-Cherry
Karola pressed two tightly closed fists onto her forhead, her teeth were clenched and her face was rosie. She shook trying to fight back tears of anger. She hated this so much. Another one, dead, needlessly slaughtered for te sake of what? A series of short, gasping whispers made use of her words, and she took a deep, shaky breath. As she stood, she closed her eyes, and focused on her breathing Cache whined softly in the corner.
Calm down...
Cache barked softly.
You expected this.

With that, Karola opened her deep, greenish eyes, and sighed pushing a peice of amber coloured hair behind her ear. Cahce wagged his heavily coated tail, and trotted to her side, placing his think muzzle on her hand. Sighing softly, Karola gave ni to the pushy nudges, and managed a weak smile as she placed her hand on the dogs head. As she looked, up, she gazed otu the window. She couldn't help but wonder who would be next. A low hum folled the room for only a second. Cache growled softly, pawing at Karola's leg. the girl keneled, and removed a small device rom the animal's thick leather color. it was a small black device,and across it scrolled a message. it used the name given to her on nearly all messages, and completed in LAPD jargon used when there were undercover lives at stake.

Mar; Awarness is granted, Im sure you are. K-9 LAX, Narc. 17:00.

Cache cocked his head, and whined prolongedly. Karola sighed.that could wait. for now, she had a 'meeting ' to attend. As she headed downstairs AKrola clipped on Cache's leash.

Matroshka
(( the name is Camille ?)) " Its me Jamie your BF ? " He smiled he removed the mustache and beard " See ?" He smiled in relief to see her after all the pain he has been threw today.

Camille's_Death
((o--opps))

Camille smiled,and released athe dagger it made a little chattering sound agenst the wood.SHe opened the door wider for him to come in and steped back for a path for him to get throuw.She wonderd why he oways looked differnt every time he seen her. She waited for him to come in or do something.

Matroshka
He picked her up and walked to her bed and threw her on and he closed the door. He jumped on it and layed on the bed. " i miss you so much" He kissed her " wish i could stay here forever" He held her hands and just stared into her beautiful eyes.

Camille's_Death
She smirked friendly"Missed you to...wait what?! your leaveing? agen?!"She through her head into the pillow and coverd her face in it,,she hated going long times on not seeing him.She pulled her self away from his touch,she didn't want to hear more.She wanted him to stay,not oways come back after a period of time.

Matroshka
" IF I STAY HERE THE COPS WILL ARREST ME !" He layed next to her and looked at the celing " you think i like this life ! i got the money for us !" He puled out $10,000 and placed it by her" take the money go enjoy yourself." He kissed the back of her neck " i love you so much "

Camille's_Death
"I neaver wanted this, neaver,I want you ,not the money"She said she hated the thought of him gone,but she couldnt stop him and she didn't want him arested.But she wanted him back to be with her more ofter.She pulled her neck and head away from him more and moved more away from him.

Matroshka
" ill stay here a couple of days ok ? il make the call now " He picked up the phone and dialed the number " Creten Inc. how may i help you " Sykes spoke " Good evening sir its Jamie Sykes" He smiled " hi " He choked " can i stay 3 days with my GF ? " He smiled " take a week off , i missing my wife now so ill let you have your time" He smiled " thankyuo so much sir " no problem" He hung up

"feel like theres a catch but i can stay !!!" He huged Camillie and kissed her " love you so much. What you wanna buy with the 10,000 ?"

Camille's_Death
"Love ya to" She said eveb though she smiled in her mind she still felt sad,that he was going to gone agen.She huged him and closed her eyes fora momment.She was thinking about some thing,she stayed silent for a momment being listening to his heart beat.She remberd the past they had,she tryed to smile to make her self feel happy,so she wouldnt make him sad.

Matroshka
" love you so much" He kissed her neck " wanna have sex ?"

Camille's_Death
((omg hahahahahahahahahahahaha i had a feeling u where going to say that )))

Camille looked at him"The liveing hell you put me though, nahh..now im going to make you suffer.."She smirk and teased him,she walked out of the room.She worried about him constly,and was scared half to death and he wanted sex? she shock her head and smirked and walked down stairs for a while and re-brushed her hair which dryed.

Shalimar_fox
Tammy walked into Creten's office"Hi Daddy!"She moved swifted to give him an hugh."So whats up with this meeting."

Matroshka
" O umm sorry i was just talking to somone. Well people have been slacking off. Today ive had to get Moss to kick some ass today and let me tell you. If i ever see you hanging around Hamza or Sykes were ganna have a little talk. There work may be good. But Sykes is on thin ice. Hes even had the guts to ask me if he could stay at his GF's well when he comes back hes ganna work off the week.

He went behind hind her " you know that sucks i have not did in so long ! even when the guys got hos off the street i said no way i gots Camille !!! " He grabed her breast from behind her " hehe ^-^"

Camille's_Death
"fool"She said she wasnt in the mood for sex.She elbowed him in the gut and pulled away andkicked him down low.She hated being graped there"Don't touch me like that,keep it up and you wount have any childern"She smirked and looked at him holding him self.She didn't care who it was you touch her there she hits you.

Matroshka
" wow i give you 10,000 bucks and you wont give me any ! well fine ! >.>" He took off the long coat. His Galil still on his back " HOLY SHIT I FORGOT I HAD THIS !" His had his pistol his leg holster. He went behind her agian. He kissed her this time " i have a cup on smarty." He loved her very much but marrige was almost impossible.

Camille's_Death
((My friend was forced to where a cup because i kepted kicking him there when i got realyh mad at him..lol))

She smirked"Your lucky this time...itold you i don't want the money...do you ever listen,put the gun away,when your near me i don't want any guns around me it scares the daylights out of me."She had a back luck with guns and a mark on her back from it."Im not in the mood for sex, and all that worrying you put me through..gosh and you want me to give it you ..psh"She smirked from it.

Matroshka
" wow " He backed up " now your not ganna even cuddle with me? well thats just great he took off his boots and layed on her bed. " I just want you ok ? " He threw his Galil under her bed and then he put the pistol on her dresser. It looked like the sun was going down " Cam can i talk to you for real ? its a terrible thing that happend "

Shalimar_fox
Tammy smiled"Daddy come on I'm 21. Skyes has nothing i really want and Hamza he'll do better as an body guard.Besides I'm always gonna be daddy's little girl.So um who slipped up?"Tammy began to place her hair into an ponytail

Camille's_Death
Camille looked at him seeing he had something on his mind.She sat in the chair in frount of the bed and huged her knees to her chest.She rest her head on her knees ,she looked at him"Yay,whats wrong,ya you can oways talk to me for real"She asked softly and waited for him to reply.

Matroshka
He trying to say it but he wasnt sure she could ever forgive him for doing it " Camillie you remember Rosemary yes ? well she was a traitor a spy for the PD and they found out. They knew i was friends with her so they told me to kill her silently. But i didnt .... instead i ...... talked to her ..... then .....i ......" He choked

Camille's_Death
"Go on..."She said she said she looked at him,she remberd the girl,she was a ok girl,she wasnt freiends with her but she didn't hate her or she wasnt a emeny,she was just a person to her she got along ok with er. SHelooked at him and she waited for a reply.

Matroshka
" i killed her ........Creten made me ........if i didnt i would die ! "He shoved his face into a pillow and screamed " im not a murderer ! all i wanted was the money from the bank all i wanted was to have a home after i got outta jail and now im sh!t ! im not doing no good for anyone except for CRETEN !!!!!" He just sobbed.

Shalimar_fox
Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
Tammy smiled"Daddy come on I'm 21. Skyes has nothing i really want and Hamza he'll do better as an body guard.Besides I'm always gonna be daddy's little girl.So um who slipped up?"Tammy began to place her hair into an ponytail

Camille's_Death
Her jaw drop.."Your a idot,im sorry to say, but you got in this mess to far i told you earlyer get out of it while you can,you neaver listen! you neaver do!!And now you not listening to me you took some ones life!! you knew what was going to hapopen later on but you didn't listen!!"She screemed she was angery she couldnt look at him, how could he kill her?! She grew angry ,even though camille wasnt her friend she still felt mad at him.She got up and grabed her hoody and ran out of the house, she needed freash air.

Matroshka
"Hamza and that Jamie went behind my back and robbed a bank without my permission so i got them beaten pretty bad" He looked at her " you remind me so much of your mother. if only she could see how succesful we are she would cry of happiness" He turned out and looked at the picture of her " those eyes" He said in a low voice.

" fuc/< the costume !" He grabbed his hangun and put it away and tryed to find her in the crowd " Camillie ! where are you !" A man with short hair pointed to Jamie then walked a cop " ... no !" He ran deeper in the crowed and went back to Camillies house and locked the door " GATTA HIDE !!!!" He ran upstairs and hd in the attic. He Called Creten. " Sir whats happens if the police catch me ?!?" He frowned " then its up to you to escape i cant help you over there Jamie !" He hung up then Jamie did " im alone now"

Shalimar_fox
"succesful,Yea.Father youmust tighten your grip on such men.You should make it clean that they do what you say when you say it and how.I personaly would aim for someone they love as an warning flag.Then you have done this for some time now."

Camille's_Death
Camille looked at the guy who pointed and try to tell the cop and rat her BF out.She walked over"My bad officer,he forgot to take his meds to day he thinks every one is that guy he speaks of..im vary sorry about this,hes such imbarrisment"The cop noded to the girl and stood firm and looked around skaning th people for any danger.She yanked the guys into the all and held her dager to his throught.She wasnt going tobe draged down into this"You,neaver seen him,ok don't go to the police and rat on him, you do youll be sorry."Her face close to his .The guy nodded his head scaredly"If you do ill know,and ill find you and gut you."She still didn't want to get her BF taken away even though she couldnt stand to be around him.She relsed him"Go"The guy stumbled off.She walked on through the ally near hers.It seem dark it made her a have a good hiding place. SHe leaned agenst the wall slightly her leg holding her up as she leaned her hand pushed through her hair.She was trying not to get upset about what he had done.The half light covder on side of her,she winced in pain as blood driped from her hand as she cut her palm slightly with her dager she hid it in the shadow.

((Her new looks http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i295/shadows_kill/anime%20girls/348062-20060413224151.jpg ))

Matroshka
Jamie grabbed his Galil and put it on his back " i dont care i gatta find her " A cop walked over and saw the weapon. He aimed his gun at her " B!TCH DONT YOU MOVE OR YOUR BRAINS WILL BE EVERYWHERE !" Sykes left the house " gatta find her"

Camille's_Death
((I take its me hes pointing to....))

She smirked at the cop.."You hurt little old me"She dared to move forwerd she was being very mouthy to the cop.She showed no fear,which she had none.She knew she didn't care if she died.She looked at him right in the eyes a cold ice glard.She didn't drop her dager she pulled the other one out and slugg it at him hiting his left sholder...she ran off as he seem to wince in pain.She turned allys far of geting closer to her house she stood in her back ally.She looked at the scares she had on her wrist sje had one for all the wrong things she had done.She cut anouther one in for hurting that guy.She leaned on the wall as she carved that on in to,she made sure she didn't hit a vein.

Matroshka
" I SAID STOP " He was ready to pull the trigger when a silent bullet hit the cops head killing him. Jamie stood there. The gun smoking. Them being in a dark ally it was possible no one saw. He tossed the body in the dumpster " wow Camillie" He just looked at her " why are you hurting youself !" He walked up to her " STOP IT !" He holstered his gun. He shook in anger and fear " i just killed somone else " He said in a low voice " im a murderer" He backed up " no " http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/6128/hishamcb5.jpg

TwilightPrince
"OK time to go to work"

Camille's_Death
"No you stop it."She said finshing up her wrist.SHe blew air onto it and liked the blood off the dager. She looked at her wrist as if she was proud.She let the blood gush out and roll down her arm,a quick sadneed rolled over and pain started to fill in.

Matroshka
" you need help not me" He walked away " YOU WANNA HURT YOURSELF THEN I DONT WANNA KNOW YOU !" Before he left he turned around " pretend im dead !" He stormed off. He planned on going back to Cretens. He never wanted to see her do that agian.

Camille's_Death
"Mother--"She was cut off she ran after.."He realy is geting to me...HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHY I CUT" she caught up finly and jumped on his back nocking him down she fliped him on his back"Listen you,before you juge me listen to me.!When i huer some one i hurt my self..i don't need help its better puting a gun to my head...So if you want to leave me fine..but i wanted to you know"She held back the tears. her hair got in the way of her face.

Matroshka
HE shook his head " .....can ...we go home ?" He said. It was nigh and he was tired. emotionally drained. He wanted to pray that God would not send him to hell. The only reason hes bad is because cops know who he is and he likes to steal. He wish he could have changed years ago.

Camille's_Death
Camille got of him and walked on, she walked home and oulled of her hoody and changed into bag ducky pjs.She got the blood to stop she washed it of and curled on her bed she feared for her bf which she loved to much.She bite ofthe pillow.She missed his heart beat but she had to get her mind of him she tryed to think what was going to happen.

Matroshka
He took of his stuff and curled up next to her in bed. He didnt say anything but he wanted to sleep next to her.

Camille's_Death
As the sinlce grew camille grew tierder,but she didn't fall asleep she wanted to talk to him,but now she had feared him.She looked at his hand which rested near hers.She justlooked at as she could neaver look away from it.She couldnt under standwhat was going on she felt so empty she wanted him .

Matroshka
He got close to her and he kissed her. He opened his eyes. He had a plan but he didnt wanan ruin the moment. He pulled the sheets a little more over himself. He placed his glasses a side and feel asleep and he drempt. Drempt the day everything will be ok. When his life wouldnt be in danger. He could picture it.

Back at Creten Inc. Hamza paced back and forth. Creten yelled out " come in !" Hamza walked in " sir " He smiled " yes Hamza " He frowned " sorry about earlier " Creten Laughed " Hamza Hamza you never change even though." Creten gripped his pistol " some need to " He pulled it out. He kept his finger off the triggeR " this gun here has killed more retards then you can imagine. atley i havent been able to use it" Hamza had a bad feeling " but you never know RIGHT HAMZA !" Hamza stiffend up " yes sir" Creten looked at him in the eyes " now go on have some fun the night is young." Hamza left. He went into his room and jumped on the bed " dam

Camille's_Death
Camille enjoyed the kissed and slowly wnet to sleep.She couldnt sleep for long she woke up 5 hours later,she looked over,hes still asleep.She got out of the room quitely,not trying to wake him.She sat down stairs on the couch feet curled next to her.She rubed her hand agenst the couch she wonderd about if her BF was going to be safe.

Matroshka
He rolled over and noticed she wasnt there. He was a little bit half asleep but he yelled out "Camille come back to bed sweety." He feel back asleep almost emidiatly

Camille's_Death
"Even in his sleep he is bossy"She smiled she knew she loved him any way.She didn't want to go back to bed she couldnt.Allot crossed her mind that it wouldnt alow her to sleep,he could sleep with with out her any way.

Bizzy Bullet
Harlan is cruising in his Chrysler 300 going about 50 mph. He turns on the radio and listens to When thugz cry" by Bizzy bone. He passes up civilans that stare at him like he was crazy. Was it the probelm that he had the music loud? Maybe it was. So he turns it down. He looks down at his handsome silver watch.

"Its 11:09. Maybe I should go home. Im getting tired.Or maybe I should drop by the office."

He travels the streets in boredom.

Matroshka
He got up and went to the bathroom and walked downstairs. He looked at her " whats wrong ?"

Camille's_Death
"o..nothing..go back to bed"SHe didn't want to keep him up so she lied.He needed his rest she made a smile and looked at him holding her knees.And waited for him to leave the room she just staired,why the heck is he up any way?jez she said in her head.She started to get unpashint,

Matroshka
" i know you Camille just tell me whats wrong ? does it have anything to do with me ?!" He sat on the floor and leaned on the couch.

Camille's_Death
"I said nothing is bothering me"She had said to him.She realy didn't want him up she ran her hands thouw her fingers though her hair a couple times"Go back to bed please"She aid not wanting to carry this connvershon any longer.

Matroshka
He kissed her cheek and went up to bed " Even trying to go to sleep shes bossy , o well i love her" he said as he laid in the bed.

Camille's_Death
((LOL))

She smirked"Fiinly"She wisperd..soon later she fell asleep and next time she woken up it was morning.She rollded on her side she slept down here? She growned and she didn't see any lights on he must be asleep still.She got intothe shower and soon relised that the hot water was gone,hes up.She soon looked down great that time of the month.She finshed her cold shower and got in her new close and stuff and finly got ready fior the day"Fuc|< !"She screemed she was moody now she hated haveing a cold shower or her period.

Matroshka
He looked at her " whast up ?" He smiled. feeling better about this day.

Bizzy Bullet
(( hmm forgot me!))

Harlan comes past a house. He was looking for Yorkers Gas Station. He had heard the name but never knew the location. So he was going to need help. He stops by a nearby house. He turns off the radio and the car. He hops out the car and proceeds to walk up the path that lead to the house.

He wasn't to big in asking people for help but he knew he needed it at this time since his car was running out of gas.

He knocks on the door.

Matroshka
Jamie cocked his pistol stay here. He went downstairs and saw some person. He put the pistol in the holster " yes ? "

Camille's_Death
((Ok i will ^-^))

(Deleted)

Bizzy Bullet
The guy looked Harlan with a friendly greet. Harlan couldn't sum up his words but he managed to get them out anyway."Uh do you know where the nearest gas station is?" he asked.

Harlan looked a little nervous since he didn't know nothing about the guy.

Camille's_Death
She growled at him and put a gray hug ish hoody on over her t-shirt"Mess with me..grr." she started mummbleing cleaning up the clouths of the floor and placed them in the hamber.

Matroshka
" Theres one about 2 minutes from here. Pretty cheap compared to the other places." He looked at Camille " well good luck i must go as well " He shut the door " let me help you bleeder !"

Camille's_Death
"Stay back you!!"She pointed to him"i had enof of you for one morning...take all the hot water when i have my perid!!"She stuck thumb in her mouth and sucked slighty ,one of her new bad habits.

Bizzy Bullet
Harlan was still at the door when he heard that girl yell. His eyes widen when he heard the word "Period". He turned his back and went to his car and grabbed his beretta and put it into his holster. He runs back to the house. He knocks on the door.

Matroshka
" haha " He looked at the pep hole. Great. He thought. He saw he had a gun as well. He opened the door wit his left hand. His right hidden with the gun. " what is it now ?" He said sounding a little impatient

Bizzy Bullet
Harlan smiled."Well you don't mind if I stay awhile,yes?" Harlan puts his hands in his pockets and stares at the guy."I promise I'll leave tommorrow. I just need some place to stay."

Matroshka
" .......not my home" He looked at him. He looked at Camille " its really not a good idea trust me. I gatta get to the police station anyway its really important." He was hoping Camille would come out.

Bizzy Bullet
Harlan had no probelm with the guys accuse. He looks up at the guy again"Well I can come with since you are going to the police station. Im a CSI agent."

Matroshka
" Sounds like a better plan" He flipped out note book and left a note for Camille. He then sneakly put his gun away " we can take a walk since its not that far." He walked ahead. He made sure he knew his plan by the T 1 get in there 2 met the cheif 3 tell him what kinda deal they can make so everyone wins.

Camille's_Death
((Fine leave me , leave me i see how you are ...=())

Camille got the note"Same like allways"She crubled it and went out the back door.Her light hug blue jeans wouldnt hold her 3 dagers and pouting them down her bacl k t-shirt wouldnt fit or her her hug gray hoody.She placed them in her sholder bag and walked on.She took ally aways insted of main street rotes.She felt safer hiden,She had some other stuff she had to take care of.

Matroshka
Once he got to the station everyone looked at him. He didnt care he went to the front,. " Hi i need to talk to the Cheif, it concerns the Convicts." He looked at him. " Jones escort him to the cheif" Jamie smiled " thanks " Once he reached the office he looked at Jamie " Hi im taking a risk by being here but it can be a win win situation" The chief smirked " o really ?"

" Yea im a Convict but i dont want to be anymore. I can get you the info you need to take them down." The cheif smiled " that sounds good but what do you want ?" Sykes took a deep breath " i just want to live a normal life in the good part of the city." The cheif pulled out his folder " no murders." He smiled " we can do this " Sykes smiled " awsome ! so we got a deal" They shook hands " ok now " when do i need to start ?"

"As soon as possible. Can you go there tonight ? " " sure i can" He smiled " We need names of the people he has that has taken in after the jail break. We need to know the names" He shook his head " consider it done , i can put on a mask and i have a lock pick and nightvision glasses that i can use. But i only have a silenced pistol. If i need to use my Galil in case of a shoot out what do i do ?" The cheif could tell he had no idea how to shoot well.

" Well we can take you Galil for coladeral and you can grab one of our silenced weapons. Follow me" He grabbed him a ear piece and he showed him a room " M4 , UMP, MP5 , TMP , P90 is what we have that can be silenced." He looked at the M4 " its small and its cool looking ill take the M4." He handed it to him. There was no clip in there " ok what about reloading ?" The cheif pulled a clip out of the drawer and slid it too him. The cheif pulled out his gun.

"I cant trust you yet so i dont know if your ganna try and kill me or not." Jamie put the clip in " dont worry im not i have no intentions " He pulled back the peice and pressed the button by the grip and the gun was cocked and fully loaded " i think im ready. Do i get a pass of some sort ?" He got on his annocer mic " Attention all Jamie Sykes will now be working under cover for us. Look at a picture of him if need be he is with us so no one touch him. Allow him access to the station if he asks the front" The cheif smiled

Jamie smiled " After this i can get my life on the right track." He smiled as he left to go do his objective.

Camille's_Death
She felt her heart brakeing and wonderd what was she going to do,she stood there and looked at her locket that hung proudly on her neck.She felt that she had to put her words into actshon.She loved him and knew he was over his head.She hurryed of to the police stashon,she looked around for him she spoted and rushed to him.She tryed jumping up to get to him because he was so tall she was short .She finly got a hold on his hear and yanked him down and started to pull him"I thought you where going to get out of this.Im not going to alow you to do what ever you are going to do ...i know whats going to happen and i don't want it to because i love you"She try pulling him by the hand now out the door,he seem to be abul to be pulled he slid his feet agenst the floor trying to pull back away from her.

Matroshka
" its to late me and the cheif made the deal" He kissed her cheek " im ganna be ok " He walked out with her " look all i need is to get into his computer , that is no problem at all " He had his hands on her shoulders " i love you thats why im doing this"

Camille's_Death
She looked at him she wouldnt give up she knew there going to catch him and kill him because he turn on them by rating them out."Don't you might think its just get into his computer,these people are smarter then you think,there going to catch you and kill you,i just know it, i love you and i wount alow you to do this,im not loseing some else i love..not agen"She said raed her fingerd throw his and held them tight so he couldnt leave her.

Matroshka
"STOP DAMMIT ! " He yanked away " I WILL HAVE MY FREEDOM ! i will not be a slave to Creten ! He wont find out !" He walked into Clothes store. He picked out a long sleved shirt and tactical pants all black, then a ski mask. He payed with part of the $10,000 he got from the bank. He packed it up "Camille they arent ganna find out. The cops are on our side."

Camille's_Death
"Im realy sick of you and all this crap , you oways half to get you ass in troble,and you neaver think about what happens when you get hurt, or when you have some one worry over you constly and can't sleep for nights wondering if your still alive...or when your gone for soild months,makeing me think you dead,or hurt....u oways do this..!! and you get hurt this time...im not going to be there,..not no more..im tierd of hurting and fine, to save your time don't worry about comeing home or trying to show you care...because you wasted enof time..i love you but i can't handle this crap,and the deaths."She said had said a she didn't cry she took the pic of them kissing out her heart lockit and opened his hand and her hand let the pic fall into his."well excuse me i half to leave and go of and fix some things,have a great time"She said snd turned and she went off intothe town pulling out her dager and walked into a old hidin shop to talk to a man ,to seek for help about the past.

Matroshka
He put it away " YOU CANT LEAVE ! I was...........ganna .....make things right" He went to her home and he got changed. He put in his contacts and left his glasses at Camilles. Hw waited till night time and he snuck in. The cheif was talking to him threw the ear peirce. " ok get in his office and copy the names on the disk. " yup" He snuck inside. It was black. He turned on hos nightvision and he had his M4 out. He moved toward the elevator. 2 guards there. He shot the M4. He killed one

" WHO IS THERE !!!" The guard ran to the alarm button. He shot 6 more shots in his back killing him. He dragged the bodys behind the town big plants " killing isnt that bad " The chief sighed " its for a good reason." He took the elavator to the top. It opened there were guards walking back and forth. He ran to the door. No lights still. He started to pick the door. He opene din and got in " haha not much security" Cheif smiled " ok you got the PC on ?" " Yup. "

Sykes was ready when he saw the name Hisham Hamza. He erased it and sent the info to the Cheifs PC. He then shut the PC down. Then he escaped there by using the stairs. He was only seen by 2 guys but they couldnt find Sykes or identify him. He ran to Camilles and called the Cheif " Sykes you did a good job you just bought part of your freedom. In any case have a good night." Jamie got dressed and looked around " Camille ........"

Camille's_Death
Camille sat on her knees as her head bent as the man spoke in chinness he exsplned life and the purrpse.She spoke back but her thoughts all goofed up.She sat and told her story about life, the eorson who took her mothers life and she took theres.She talked about what she should do in her life.He spoke "Let you anger out fight for whats right even if the cost was vary painful." She thought of some one as he said that.She had to fight for whats right even though it might hurt but its got be done.She nodded her head and stood up she handed him some moeny but he curled her hand and slowly pushed it back"Ineed no money,i need you to do whats right."Camille kneeed down showing a sine of great gratuid and walked out and walked down the street.She walked on through the rain not returning home knowing he was going to be there.She could feel the rain fallapon her she thought about the old mad and she looked at the dager which she soon then put away.Lightning crashed hard agenst the sky she stoped and stood a scared of the lighting her main fear.She was aloun on the steets some passing cars..so she couldnt cry because no one would hear her,

Matroshka
Jamie grabed his Night Vision and went out into the darkness. He searched for her. He looked everywhere. He sat on a bus bench and waited hoping to see her " I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!" He yelled real loud. A little cat hoped up on the bench. It mewed. Jamie started to pet it and it curled up into a ball and purred. Jamie always liked cats but he never hurt animals. He justl iked to steal.

Camille's_Death
Camille was down the street from him she heard him and walked into the light to get a better view who screemed.It was hyim she stood still but soon, it wasnt a good time for her to see him or him to see her she droped the dager which made a loud sound"Shhh"She picked it up and placed it back away she staired at him trying to see better passed the rain.Anouther craje oif thunder made her fall the ground and curle up underanouther bench which didn't pertct her from that harsh rain.She felt as she was a little child agen in the rain as lighting came on stronger,she felt as if she couldn't move.

Matroshka
He pet the cat one last time then got up and sneaked behind her. He placed his hand on her shoulder " you stil want this to be us ? " His glasses shining green as he held the piture of them. "im free for now as long as i keep helping the police "

Camille's_Death
"Why do you keep comeing back? you know how much immpact ed you have..and how much you hurt me ? i do love you but honstly why should i keep on going when i knew nothing more is going to happen between us.I want you to know how much pain im in and how much i love you..which proble neaver going to hsppen."She didn't face him she had her head turned to the side so he could onlyhalf of her face.

Matroshka
" what do you mean " He sat by her " please dont tell me your breaking up with me ! please ! " He Held her hands " listen we can live together now im free" He looked at her " please ..... Camille" He took the picture " you want it back or should i ..........get ride of it ?"

Camille's_Death
"I...i don't knowe...i don't want to brake up with you,..i love ya, but you oways make promise that you neaver keep,and you know it hurts me so much...i need your help alot"She held his hands tightly she neaver wanted to let go she held him close but some thing wasnt right she could feel that he was horrable mad at her.

Matroshka
He reached down her shirt and grabbed the locket " sorry i put my hands down there" He put the picture in the locket. " can we go home ? i mean your home ?" He sighed " i didnt mean to make promises i couldnt keep and im so sorry " He huged her.

Camille's_Death
She rested her head on his sholders..she held him so close as thunder crashed in the sky.She was to scared to move her heart beat not slowing down."Im sorry to"She said and she rested on him.She didn't want to move,wanting this momment to last.

Matroshka
" lets go get dryed off at home " He kissed her lips and picked her up in the cradle posistion " and in high school people called me weak" He held her close as he walked to the home. He saw the cat he was petting before. The cat rubbing agiasnt another one. " romance is in the air" He kissed her cheek

Camille's_Death
"Hmm funny years"She said makeing her self close to him for a while.She closed her eyes listening hor him to anser she wished for some thing but kepted it hushed for no one to know.She seem trying not to fall asleep he oways made her fall sleep in his arms.She tryed to fight it even though she didn't want to.

Matroshka
He open the door and kicked it closed then he set her on her feet " we better get dryed off" He took of his gear then his clothes and grabed a towel.

Bizzy Bullet
(Ok u 2 love birds forgot me! big grin )

Matroshka
(( yes we did ! now **** off jking make a apperance the next morning ^_^))

Camille's_Death
((Awww i can't forget one of my friend <3 and im sooo not a bird..but do i look like on**crys** i have a love bird to and its so cute ...but im not a bird your the bird ^-^))

She went into her room and changeged every thing and put her rinkly clouths in the hamper her turtle baggy pj-s mage her feel more relaxed she brushed her hair.She placed her dager away and looked down at it ,"Such power"She wisperd and placed it back ont he wall case.

Matroshka
He got into bed just wearing underwear. " when i was 15 i was so lonley i always wanted a GF i never thought id get so lucky " He smiled looking deep into her eyes.

Camille's_Death
"I know what you want, but im sorry im pmsing "She would but she had her period and she didn't trust the condoms or pills.She sat on the other sid eof bed the ened ofthe bed looking at him.She knew she was teasing him

Matroshka
" o no i wasnt ganna ask. I just wanna sleep next to you at night...." He got comfortable "its nice and cozy hop in next to me =^-^="

Camille's_Death
"Sure..."She smirked..She leaned over and poked his tickle spot"ALittle you i known what you think ..."She said she laid down neaxt him.It was soft and she smiled.But a thought about her past made her silent for a while.

Matroshka
He laughed aloud then he huged her. " He kissed her neck. He felt her boobs then smiled " im such a geek" He took off his glasses and started to go to sleep next to her " i love you and ill see you tommrow morning."

A Dose Of Vraya
(Now where can I come in! sorry for lateness)

Camille's_Death
"Ya you are such a geek"She smiled and turned away and fell asleep to the rain out side.She snugged deep down into the bed and blanketaway from him.She had a good sleep that night.

Matroshka
(( its ok , depending on if your bad or good depends how you will interact with my xcharacter the next day )) He pulled the blanket over his head. Before he knew it , it was getting lighter out. Dam he thought he slept without knowing it.

Camille's_Death
((Come in in the morning,the morning is comeing real soon ))

A Dose Of Vraya
(ok...post when its morning. Get your nighttime funzies out)

Camille's_Death
(Where just a sleep )

Matroshka
(( xD you may think we are lol jking its ganna be morning soon less (()) and more posting @_@))

A Dose Of Vraya
(Well alrighty then)
Tom woke up to the sound of his alarm, that and his pitbull licking his face. He pushed the pitbull off gently and stood up. Today was a good day he thought. He got his desert eagle and walked out the door to the newspaper stand. On the front cover it said "multimillionare Cretin moves into town!"
"Cretin" Tom thought trying to remember the name. Nothing came up. Sounded like a good source of money though. Maybe he would ask the convicts for info on Cretin. See if he had his hands in any jobs that could use a professional's help. He started walking towards the genaral hangout.

Camille's_Death
((post so we can move on))

Survivor01
((I'll let you guys move on))

It was the early morning and was still dark out, Keiji was sitting on an old park bench, leaning back just thinking over all that had happened to him in those years. His happiest moments were back in highschool when he was forced to move to America. He remembered the one girl that actually wanted to be friends with him and helped him with his English. He let out a sigh and watched the night sky. "Still so peaceful at night.. even after all I have been through."

Camille's_Death
(crazy me and survivor being insain :coolsmile

Camille got intothe shower before he took all then hot water .She changed and got read she got her daggers and left the house quitely.The sun shined down on her, such a nice day.She had found her self walking in the park,whenshe spoted some one she knew from her past ''Keiji ??"She said softly studing him over.

Survivor01
Keiji was startled for a moment but then he looked up to see who it was. "Camille, is that really you?" He got up from where he was sitting and walked over to where she was standing. He attempted to smooth out his hair which looked as if he had just woken up.

Camille's_Death
She smirked"Yeppers,o man its been a while since i seen you..."She smiled and gave hima friendly hug.
He was one of her favort friend in hiogh school.But after high and she had a new boyfriend they lost contact.

A Dose Of Vraya
Tom approached the two. "Hey camille, and um...person" Tom took out the newspaper and held up the aricle. "Has this guy been doing buisness with you guys. I'm hopin' I can maybe get a job, but I wanna make sure he's ok, and he's not a rat or something. rent's gotta be paid sometime.

Survivor01
"It's been a while Cam" He returned her hug and then smiled. He remembered all through highschool of how they were great friends. He looked at Tom. "It's Keiji and if you call me a rat again it's over for you." He let out a hardy laugh and returned his attention to Camille.

Camille's_Death
"Um"Shge said she apperid down at the news paper looking at it"I think i have,but im not sure,soprry"She said w with a friendly smile , she didn't know lots of people in town,just enof to get her by.She waited fora reply for either one.

Survivor01
Keiji smiled and looked around at the two people standing before him. "I've been needing to find a way to make money, maybe I can work where you do?" He watched them both waiting for a reply. He remembered back into the past from high school and all the hardships he had. "It's been a while since high school huh?"

Camille's_Death
"Along time,there are some easy jobs around here that pay good money good enof to pay rent buy food and clouths and other stuff."She knew alot of this city and jobs, or the best proces.She smiled at looked around them for amooment woundering if her bf followed..lets hope not.

Survivor01
"If I could get a job I would be very grateful." He noticed that she looked a little a little concerned but was masking it with a smile. "Camille, what's the matter?"

Matroshka
Sykes zoomed in just holding his scope in his hand looking at them " he better not touch her " he thought to himself. He was fully covered behind a plant. His Assault Rifle on his back. His pistol on his side. The cops walked past him and didnt bother him. Orders were that everyone needs to know what Jamie is doing so a cop doesnt hurt him.

A Dose Of Vraya
Tom had a feeling in his gut that something was about to go down. he pulled his pistol out and walked away still watching the other two. Was someone watching them. He looked around...no one in sight. He stood waiting for something to happen

Matroshka
A cop walked over to him " Freeze drop the weapon !" The officer aiming his gun at him.

Survivor01
Keiji pulled out his gun when he saw that cop but did not fire. Instead he grabbed Camille's hand and ran. "You have to get somewhere safe for now." He led her down dark alley ways until they arrived in a the back of an old apartment building.

Camille's_Death
"Ugg i knew this would happen,jamie and his little self"She growled to her self.She didn't need any safe spot because what happen happen didn't matter to her.

((Sorry so short im going to crash soon ))

Matroshka
Jamie scoped in with his rifle " LET GO OF HERE !" A cop ran toward Jamie " Im Jamie Sykes" The cop stoped. He ran after them " You leave here alone !!!!" He shot his pistol at him missing the first shot " Stop now !" He took out his M4. He had a clear shot at his back.

Camille's_Death
((Your online...i thought you had school.))

Camille heard gun shots she lifted her head and looked at the way it was comeing from."Im checkin it out."She said she walked along the wall and held her 2 daggers one in ech hand.Once she got back to the park she peeked long the wall,and started to move back into open space.

Matroshka
(( i told you 20 times ive been on break since last week)) He saw those two get serperated. He looked around. He ran around and looked toward the park. He put his M4 on his back as he looked around " Camille did that guy hurt you ? i can get him killed if he did"He just shouted it out hoping she would hear him. His phone started to ring. He answered it " hello" Creten smiled " Jamie how is your week off ?" Jamie frowned " not so good my Girl Friend was ganna get kid napped or she was ganna cheat on me i really dont know." Creten chuckled " you cant trust women these days, but you got 4 days left then you come back you got that ?" He sighed " yes sir !" Creten hung up.

He took a sip of his coffe " i dont trust that Sykes guy , hes good but hes too good. Thats whats making me uneasy." Moss laughed " i can kill him for you at any time " Creten shook his head "Dont bother he got the point across the last time you met with him." Moss laughed.

Camille's_Death
Camille finly got a chance to hit him.She smaked him"How the fuc |< could you!"She screemed and yelled at him she got on top and nocked him to the ground.She started to attack him so bad."You want to cheat on me?!"She smaked him across the face"Well **** it!"She hit him in the nose and watched it bleed.She got off snad kicked him where the sun don't shine.She breated heaver and her her hands in a fist.

Matroshka
" YOUR CHEATING ON ME YOU B!TCH " He got up and he pushed so shed fall " YOU FUC/< RAN OFF WITH THAT GUY YOU PEICE OF CRAP !" He was in much pain from the kick " how could you think i would cheat on you ARE YOU OUTTA YOUR MIND !!!" He walked off. The blood driping from his cuts. He didnt care " Have fun with that bastard cause it wont last. The only girl i have been seen around with was you so how you can jump to conclusions is beyond me"

Camille's_Death
"He was pulling me to a safe place you loser! becuase you had screewed your life up so now theres danger every where!!!"She screemed to him she stood up she wanted to kill him, she wanted to so badly.

Matroshka
He pulled out his Pistol " dont do it Cam !" He changed the clip on his gun quickly " Cam stop it ! "

Camille's_Death
She lowed her wepon "I wount kill you..its just to easy,." She said with a tear runing down her face.She looked at the wepon"Neaver cheated neaver will, i love you,you better know it it." She said as she pulled out her little and gun and placed it to her heart,she made a X.." I cross my heart . i love ya"Shge shot the X and her heart stoped.

(Im finshed with this rp....i love you rand but i want to forget you..this is one step to forget you))

Matroshka
(( Camille dont ! =( )) He feel to the floor and he just looked at her body. The cops came. " Camille............" He layed flat on the ground. He was hoping Creten would come and kill him now. He knew it wasnt ganna happen. Why did he have to be under cover. Why did he have to work for Creten. Why did he steal. He passed out and was taken to the hospital.

Camille's_Death
((Well i just killed my self..and that sounds like a realy good idea i can't realy do it in rl because my moms home now...and if i take a over dose it wont work.))

Matroshka
(( Camille please i am sorry and i messaged you why ! no one can take your place in rl and thast what the problem is !!! and this really is no ones buisness so lets talk in PMs or the character sheet but not here where everyone can read it))

Survivor01
-EDIT-

Matroshka
(( OK NOW LET ME POST THIS ME AND CAMILLIE ARE OK NOW SO SHES STAYING IN THE RP CAN WE PLEASE CONTINUE NOW =) ))

Camille's_Death
((i posted there?))

Camille's_Death
Once she had goten to the hosppital they took time to remove the bullet her h eart was some what stong so it kept beating.Her eating her veggies and drinking milk had payed off. The doctors closed up the whole and got the blood to flow smoothly once more.Camille didn't know if she was dead or alive.But she would wake up sooner or later.

Survivor01
Keiji was at the thrid hospital that he tried to find Camille in. "What do mean that you don't know if there is anyone under the name of Camille?" The woman at the front desk look annoyed. "I mean exactly what I said, we don't know if there is a woman here under that name yet." Keiji looked around. "Look she was shot around the heart area. The woman's eyes widened and she called security. "Woah! I didn't shoot her! That's not what happened. I just heard that she was hurt and wanted to see her." The woman canceled the call for securty and showed him a room number. "We don't think you should see her just yet, she is still in a deep sleep. You can wait over there if you want though." Keiji reluctantly took a seat in the waiting area.

Matroshka
Jamie started to walk ok. He grabed his stuff and left the room. Sykes noticed the man from before. He walked past him and try to get into the room. Locked " its locked. But nothing is gannastop me from seeing her." He took his lockpick and started to jugle it till a click was heard. " coming ?" He opend it. He saw her there. He walked over and kissed her lips. He held her hands " Camille im so sorry i made you do this , i never wanted this to happen " He started to cry " i wish you can hear me !" He just kneeled there by her.

Survivor01
Keiji notice the man that Camille had been fighting with before she shot herself. Making sure that he had his pistol with him tucked away deep in a pocket, he started to get up and walk towards the room where the other man had just entered. He just stood in the doorway watching him. "If she dies.. I'm going to make sure you die for what you made her do."

Matroshka
He got up and got in his face " i didnt do a dam thing , you want to take this out side ?" He pulled his M4 around to the front " i dont think it would be a wise idea because if anything your the guy that tried to take her away from me so i suggest once she gets up you say hi then you leave , GOT IT ?!" He said , not in the mood for anyones lame threats. He walked over to her bed and he sat in the chair next to it. He played with her hair.

Survivor01
Keiji pulled out his magnum and aimed it at him. "Who says this has to be outside? Oh and apparently if I had taken her away from you this would have never happened. You made her do this because you didn't trust her." He put the pistol back in it's place. Balling up his fists a smirk came across his face. "She was right.. you are the type of coward to talk big only when you are hiding behind a gun."

Matroshka
" Wow you are a dumbass you dont even know how i feel. 1 i trust her 2 why does she need to hang out wiht a doushe bag like you ?" He smiled "haha coward ? you have to use a Magnum shows you got no balls you punk" He put down his M4 and pulled out his Glock with the silencer and laser sight" haha your too funny not why dont you drop your gun before i call about 20 men on your ass hmm ? " His laser sight going directly in his eye " or would you like to fight like a real man ?" Jamie smiled. He knew this guy wouldnt do it.

Survivor01
Keiji smiled. "So you have a set of balls after all. Oh and a little bit of background info, me and Camille where dating back in high school." He dropped the gun on the ground and removed the wakizashi from his belt and placed it next to the gun. "20 men huh? You wanna know how many people I'll need to take down twenty? Just me." Ge cracked his fists.

Matroshka
" well that was high school dont live in the past you wimp " He set his gun in his holster and he cliped it so it would get out. " i love people that say they need 20 meen to take them down. BS like that is whats comedy" He just watched him

Camille's_Death
((Sorry so late ))

She had woken up slightly and seen the two fighting.She moved and sit up and tryed to get out of bed."Be nice you two,"She said she held her stumic.She didn't want anouther gun fight so soon.She pushed her hair out of her way and reched out for his gun and moved it slightly with out falling and laser aimed for the door.

Matroshka
He looked at Camille. He put his M4 on his back and sat by her " how are you Camille ? i thought i had lost you " He kissed her.

Survivor01
((Sorry my Japanese is still a little rusty))

Keiji chuckled and grabbed a phone off of his belt and dialed a number. The phone rang and someone picked up immediately.

"Konichi wa"

"Desu ka akie dama basu tourika maki?"

"Hai"

Keiji hung up the phone and placed it in his pocket. "Oh and she told me that she still might have feelings for me. Especially how you are always putting yourself in danger and making her worry so much. In fact I believe that there is one thing that she still likes about you." A smile crept over Keiji's face once he saw that Camille was awake and he went over to where she was.

-----> (Thoughts) "I hope she didn't ever hear that part of about the feelings"

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>