Winter Solider...........KIll tonny stark?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
winter solider recently said he would Kill tony stark.

Now I am assuming he will get a team to achieve this. Who do you think will be on his team? Who do you think would jion it.

I am not even saying he could kill tony or his team just which character would be willing to help him kill Tony?

I for one think Hawlk eye and wolverine would.

jasonk3
Originally posted by capt it up
winter solider recently said he would Kill tony stark.

Now I am assuming he will get a team to achieve this. Who do you think will be on his team? Who do you think would jion it.

I am not even saying he could kill tony or his team just which character would be willing to help him kill Tony?

I for one think Hawlk eye and wolverine would.

confused I thought the red skull was responsible for cap's death.

capt it up
Originally posted by jasonk3
confused I thought the red skull was responsible for cap's death.
yes but bucky still wants to kill tony

jasonk3
Originally posted by capt it up
yes but bucky still wants to kill tony

well...I'm sure wolverine would definetly join WS...he pretty much told Stark he'd kill him if he found out if he had anything to do with Cap's death.

TricksterPriest
I know the odds are against it and he has his own title. But I want Deadpool on his team. stick out tongue

Redatom65
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I know the odds are against it and he has his own title. But I want Deadpool on his team. stick out tongue

I still hate Deadpool. Since Wolverine is in almost every book there is, you can probably count on him. And maybe 1 other guy or 2. The New Ronin Maybe? Not Sure

jumpmann
spoilers in the title?

THANKS

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by jumpmann
spoilers in the title?

THANKS There was nothing to spoil.

This is a hypothetical situation, other then Capt saying that WS was mad at Tony. That was the only actual cannon stuff mentioned... none180

jasonk3
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
There was nothing to spoil.

This is a hypothetical situation, other then Capt saying that WS was mad at Tony. That was the only actual cannon stuff mentioned... none180

Ha ! this smilie rocks ! none180

capt it up
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
There was nothing to spoil.

yup I was just wondering who would winter soldier have on his team if he went to kill tonny.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by jasonk3
Ha ! this smilie rocks ! none180 Indeed it does.

Indeed it does.

none180

CasanoVa
He doesn't need a team erm.

Seriously.

roughrider
I think when Thor comes back, he's going to be the one to open the whup-ass on Tony & all of SHIELD. wink

capt it up
I think hawlk eye would be game so would wolverine. I think hercules would be game as well and maybe namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.