Falcon.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
Has any one elese gained respect for falcon or more respect for Falcon since civil war?

I use to dislike the falcon thinking him a stupid character, but after reading civil war I have learned to really enjoy his character.

He gone from being one of my least favorit characters to being one of my favorits.

what do you all think?

Grimm22
Originally posted by capt it up
Has any one elese gained respect for falcon or more respect for Falcon since civil war?

I use to dislike the falcon thinking him a stupid character, but after reading civil war I have learned to really enjoy his character.

He gone from being one of my least favorit characters to being one of my favorits.

what do you all think?

You hated a character because writers didn't give him enough development?

Thats a pretty poor reason to hate a character

capt it up
Originally posted by Grimm22
You hated a character because writers didn't give him enough development?

Thats a pretty poor reason to hate a character
what? Did I say that any were in my post? Nope but thanks for being a jack ass instead of answering the thread.

I simply disliked him with out really reading him. He always seemed stupid to me, but after reading civil war I realized he was a cool characters and started to read more about him.

Grimm22
what? Did I say that any were in my post? Nope but thanks for being a jack ass instead of answering the thread.

I simply disliked him with out really reading him. He always seemed stupid to me, but after readinf civil war I realized he was a cool characters and started toi read more about him.

Thats exactly what I just said no expression

guy222

what do you all think?

I've always liked Falcon

capt it up
Thats exactly what I just said no expression
no you said I hated his character becuase the writers did not give him enough development.

That in no way was what I said.

You were trying to bee an ass whole and you failed like always.

Grimm22
no you said I hated his character becuase the writers did not give him enough development.

That in no way was what I said.

You were trying to bee an ass whole and you failed like always.

No, i'm simply pointing out what I interpreted from you're statement

Oh course you went and made an even more ridiculous post, by saying that you hated him despite never reading any books he was in no expression

capt it up
No, i'm simply pointing out what I interpreted from you're statement

Oh course you went and made an even more ridiculous post, by saying that you hated him despite never reading any books he was in no expression
I did not hate him.................god dam it your an ass.

You interpeted my statement wrong. You put words in my mouth. You being a dick for really no reason. Why don't you just answer the thread? Why do you have to attack me?

I never said I hated falcon. I thought he was stupid.I read issues with him in them, but he rarely is shown in other comics more then a few pannels.

His powers I thought were dumb. I thought he looked dumb. I dident like the issues he was in. Then civil war came out and I realized he was pritty bad ass. I went back and started reading his comics with capt. I realized I liked him a lot.

What If...
What the f**k?

Grimm22
I did not hate him.................god dam it your an ass.

You interpeted my statement wrong. You put words in my mouth. You being a dick for really no reason. Why don't you just answer the thread? Why do you have to attack me?

I never said I hated falcon. I thought he was stupid.I read issues with him in them, but he rarely is shown in other comics more then a few pannels.

His powers I thought were dumb. I thought he looked dumb. I dident like the issues he was in. Then civil war came out and I realized he was pritty bad ass. I went back and started reading his comics with capt. I realized I liked him a lot.

Oh really? no expression

I use to dislike the falcon thinking him a stupid character

He gone from being one of my least favorit characters

He always seemed stupid to me

jasonk3
nice sig...

srankmissingnin
You two should just have sex already and get it over with. evil face

... and yet... sick

jasonk3
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
You two should just have sex already and get it over with. evil face

... and yet... sick

sick

capt it up
Oh really? no expression
ya were did I say I hated falcon?

No were now did I?

I said I disliked him. Now I like him a lot all due to civil war showing me he was a bad ass.

I love when huge comic arcs do that. When characters you don't read often become major players and you find out how much you like them.

Like luke cage in house of M

I also gain far more respect for hercules due to civil war and I always liked hercules too.

capt it up
any ways back on topic.

did any one else gain more respect for Felcon after during and after civil war?

DigiMark007
Stop it or this is closed guys.

capt it up
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Stop it or this is closed guys.
hey he started it. I made a thread and ask for people to respond and then grimm22 attacks my post.............

it was dumb.

he did it to be an ass hole.

So I really don't see why you used guys when you mean one guy.

any ways what do you think digi. Did you gain more respect for felcon or not?

Redatom65

what do you all think?

Only read the first 2 posts. I've always enjoyed his character, and regarding the second post. Lack of character development is actually a descent reason not to like a character...

Tron
hey he started it. I made a thread and ask for people to respond and then grimm22 attacks my post.............

it was dumb.

he did it to be an ass hole.

So I really don't see why you used guys when you mean one guy.

any ways what do you think digi. Did you gain more respect for felcon or not?

He didn't ask who started it, he asked it to stop.

So end it NOW, and move on.

Black Adam
began to like him when he showed up in brus run.

NoFate007
I've never paid any attention to Falcon, but even after Civil War, I still don't feel the need to.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Tron
He didn't ask who started it, he asked it to stop.

So end it NOW, and move on.

TRON! eek!

Well, this entire thing got out of hand pretty quickly.

I suppose this is the reason I put Capt on my ignore list stick out tongue

llagrok
Originally posted by NoFate007
I've never paid any attention to Falcon, but even after Civil War, I still don't feel the need to.

Co-Sign.

They should've killed him.

Grimm22
Originally posted by llagrok
Co-Sign.

They should've killed him.

It's easy to kill a character off

But, its hard to develop a character

Always take the high road yes

Scoobless
Anyone who was a friend of Captain America is an enemy of Iron Man .... and therefore they suck.

big grin

Neo2000
Falcon?
the guy in blue costume with a robotdog?

Faceman
Originally posted by Neo2000
Falcon?
the guy in blue costume with a robotdog? eek! NO!

HarmoNiC FLo
FALCON.....RAIDEN!

grey fox
Falcon was Stupid before Civil War and was still Stupid After

Ultimate Falcon pwns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.