Soooo anyone not seen it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
I've got to be the only one here who hasn't seen it...

embarrasment

From what I've been hearing, Will is going to have a kid or already has one?

PS> I don't mind spoilers..... big grin

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I've got to be the only one here who hasn't seen it...

embarrasment

From what I've been hearing, Will is going to have a kid or already has one?

PS> I don't mind spoilers..... big grin

On second thought, no spoilers. I don't want to know.

Cottonsparrot
Well, go on... go see it

If ye haven't seen the second one yet or haven't seen it recently it wouldnt' be a bad idea to scurry on over to the video store your home DVD collection, grab your rum watch it all by your onesy or with your favorite wench and enjoy... savy?

There is a lot going on and the chaos is only interrupted occasionally. It's hard to keep track of who's on who's side which one moment seems one way and the next another. It gets infinitly better the second time as you pick up so much detail that you overlook the first time.

It's a wild ride of a movie filled with action, humor, backstabbing, snide remarks, insults, back handed compliments, betrayal, trickery, deception.... oh bloody hell, it's a pirate movie, you get the general idea mate.

texgodiva2s
one word--Elizabeth's legs! And can that woman wield...her sword my oh my. Oh, did I mention Elizabeth's legs...coming and going! And I'm just an ordinary tar--with tradish preferences. Watch DMC again and enjoy the long pulled pork line and Captain Jack at Tia Dalma's--after the black spot is discovered on his hand--cheerily announcing "But I can still see as well as I ever have."

Jaeh_JediPirate
I'll just say, its a great movie, you must go watch it, like, immediately mate.. wink

tee_pirategirl
Yup that line was PRICELESS "My eyesights as good as ever just so u know"

U should REALLY see it mate! It's AWEsome

Jaeh_JediPirate
well yeah! AWEsome!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.