Psylocke & Jean Grey (non-Phoenix) VS. XME Xavier (as Horsemen of Death)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
Although Xavier (Death) is from a non-canon series, he's able to psychically extend a scythe-like weapon from his arm in the same way Psylocke is able to do that psychic knife thing, except it's more powerful. Plus, as Apocalypse's Horseman, he can actually use his legs (stick out tongue), fly, and has enhanced telekinetic powers as well.

So, which side would come out on top? eek!

guy222
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Although Xavier (Death) is from a non-canon series, he's able to psychically extend a scythe-like weapon from his arm in the same way Psylocke is able to do that psychic knife thing, except it's more powerful. Plus, as Apocalypse's Horseman, he can actually use his legs (stick out tongue), fly, and has enhanced telekinetic powers as well.

So, which side would come out on top? eek!

Team One

llagrok
Actually, any telepath can do that. Legion did it once.

Xavier.

xmarksthespot
Psylocke turns invisible, watches as he tries to psiblast her and tears Xavier in half. no expression

Hannibal-Lector
isnt psylocke fully immune to all forms of psycic?

xmarksthespot
Psylocke is immune to telepathy and reality manipulation.

XME Xavier as a Horseman didn't display anything with telekinesis that Psylocke couldn't do. She flies faster, she can turn invisible using her telekinesis now, her forcefields can withstand city-destroying Shi'ar weapons.

LordKaos
He was having trouble with the XME Jean, team one.
Didin't Psylocke have to link her tk with Rachels to shield from that Shi'ar weapon?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by LordKaos
Didin't Psylocke have to link her tk with Rachels to shield from that Shi'ar weapon? Yes, together they shielded the city. Half-city shielding TK didn't have the same ring to it though.

LordKaos
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Yes, together they shielded the city. Half-city shielding TK didn't have the same ring to it though.

laughing laughing out loud

What If...
In Uncanny 458 Psylocke assumes she has an immunity(or at least a very high resistance) to different forms of psychic based attacks other than telepathy.
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/4310/uncanny458immunetoallpsaw1.th.jpg

Not that it matters in this specific battle anyways...

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
...she can turn invisible using her telekinesis now...

ooo when did this happen?

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by llagrok
Actually, any telepath can do that. Legion did it once.

Xavier.
Hmm. So I see. >.> I guess that makes sense then...

Originally posted by LordKaos
Only because XME Jean was using Cerebro to amplify her powers. stick out tongue Otherwise, he wouldn't have trouble with her at all.

Originally posted by What If...
ooo when did this happen?
That's what I was wondering. >.>

Anyhow, it would seem this match is much more 1-sided than I originally thought. stick out tongue Given the facts about Psylocke mentioned so far, I guess she really would own Xavier (Death) after all...

xmarksthespot
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/441/exiles0932007teamdcp02di3.th.jpg
Exiles #93.

What If...
Hah, I just got done reading Exiles #91 a few minutes ago and I got a feeling that feat would be from that run in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.