no potc 4????SPOILERS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diddly
k in the beging he says END OF THE TRILOGY...... k so no 4 or wat??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYMw4Xq-qeU&mode=related&search=

Tramps Lady
no idea...i dont think soo...theres no norrie and no govna

Tramps Lady
lol "jolly good rum" or rump either one

pirate179
it better not be the end of Pirates!! there must be a 4!!!

Arachnid1
Originally posted by diddly
k in the beging he says END OF THE TRILOGY...... k so no 4 or wat??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYMw4Xq-qeU&mode=related&search=

The end of the trilogy means its the end of the trilogy. They can still go beyond for other movies. That just means the first three movies pretty much closed up everything. Anyone can make a number 4. They just need to come up with a new story line.

pirate179
true true..but it cant cant cant be done unless the original characters are back...so they need to do what ever they can to convince them all and get them back

diddly
i agree... but they may tire it out... they need to stop while they are ahead/behind(I haven't cn AWE so I can't say wat I think)

Shadow0fabandit
What Orlando says means nothing. They still have many ways of making a 4th movie. What about Calypso and her revenge on the pirates? They left that wide open. Plus the fact that Will can now be free of the FD after his Ten Years of service. So many ways to make a 4th.

diddly
true so many possibilities

ESB -1138
Come on 4 can be about Jack finding the Fountain of Youth

JaehSkywalker
too many possibilities. question is, which path will they take? happy

Mistypirate
PIRATES 4 TO BE RELEASED IN 2011!?

"Just as the two previous Disneyland premieres were, this will be a night to remember for all those in attendance. Although the monumental task of turning the west side of the park into a movie premiere and celebrity party can not be understated, it's almost become routine for the Disneyland teams involved, particularly because it's only been eleven months since the last time they did this. And once the premiere is over and the last limousine has taken the last B List celebrity up Matterhorn Way and home for the night (Chauffer: "That really is sad Mr. Voight that Angelina and Brad won't let you bring the grandkids here..."wink, the folks in Burbank will sit and wait for those first box office reports to come in the following Friday.

We'd mentioned before that while this third installment of the Pirates franchise was originally going to be the last, the Billion dollars in global ticket sales of last summer's second installment has had Burbank talking about more sequels for several months now.If the box office numbers roll in this Memorial Day weekend as strongly as they did for the last movie, then the word from Burbank is that the fourth Pirates movie is all set to be greenlit and begin pre-production for release in the summer of 2011

http://www.miceage.com/allutz/al050807a.htm

JaehSkywalker
woot!!! 2011!! i'll be graduate then! i could try and go to the premiere!! gah! can't wait!

Tramps Lady
id b in yr 11...dang it ey?.....that means winter here....exam time...dang it again

JaehSkywalker
eh.. it said summer on 2011.. erm

stick out tongue

IheartPocky
2011? That's a long time. wow. I could be married and all kinds of things by then lol

spencerspider
I heard that they weren't going to do another one. someone told me that Johnny and Orlando both said it was over.

JaehSkywalker
where did you hear that?

Arachnid1
2011?
sad

Dammit. Why couldn't it be 2010... thats when I graduate from high school...

JaehSkywalker
what's wrong with 2011?

AudioHeart
Woo-Hoo, all we have to do now is be good little pirates and wait big grin stick out tongue

After all, that's still what?...only 4 years away Right!

I kinda like the year 2011, sounds like a really futuristic year lol

"Pirates Of The Caribbean 4, coming to a cinema near you in the Summer of 2011"

Yayness!!! I'm already excited!!!

T.Maria
Im happy about it, but im just hoping that they bring back ALL of the characters.

You can't have POTC without Liz, Will, GIBBS, Pintel, Ragetti, Barboza...

But im guessing they would have to bring along the little 'willabeth' pirate, too...

That would be like 'the mummy returns' ...
Only i dont think i could watch will and liz fawning allover eachother again lol

PirateDiva
2011....lol...i'll be like 25 by then...haha!! But i would still be a Die Hard Pirate Fan!! lol....although 4 years seems like a long way to go sad

Johnny will be 47-48smile

Great_Aku_Ha
......u ppl r FAILURES!!!! y the friggin' hek r u still harpin on about JackxLiz?! SHE MARRIED WILL!!!! and u ppl that haven't seen POTC 3 r also FAILURES!!! Will is Captain of the Flying Dutchman! he already DIED!! so he can't die again in POTC 4!! duh!
I'm hopin' like Hel they make POTC 4, though 2011 seems too far away date to be logical... but yea, they do have a LOT of stuff they could use (Calypso's revenge, Fountain of Youth, Capt. Jolly Roger, Will and Elizabeth's child, etc.) im hopin' wit all my might mates that they bring 'er round for another go. STAR WARS did, so y can't they?

if i post a disgruntled face it's because of someones complete act of n00bery and/or Trolling. the length of the face determines your lvl of FAIL.

To Freedom
Well, POTC 4 better happen with Jack Sparrow still in the central role. He's the reason why POTC trilogy is popular and successful. Will and Liz is over. I don't wanna see them again. BORING!

AudioHeart
lol, what ever will be, will be, the future's not ours to see...but they better make more or they're gonna have a very large bunch of unhappy die hard fans on their doorsteps smile

...And Jack better be the main character aswell evil face The whelp really is getting slightly boring "cough" "cough" "sneeze", maybe Liz's child will meet Jack or something and then she realizes how much she really loves Jack...THE END?

I hope that kids' name is Jack...it could be some clue of somekind...that would be AWEsome

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by PirateDiva
2011....lol...i'll be like 25 by then...haha!! But i would still be a Die Hard Pirate Fan!! lol....although 4 years seems like a long way to go sad

Johnny will be 47-48smile

wow sounds old..but he'll still be hot!

geez summer of '11??! soooo far away! i'll be 19!!

diddly
sweet so they say 2011... ill be graduating high school big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin that would be awesome... grad party at the theaters!! lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.