Venom and Spiderman vs Omega Red and Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
fights in NYC. and this is Brock before he went under all those upgrades.

who winz??

TheGame17
omega red could probably take each of them individually.

braz
Originally posted by TheGame17
omega red could probably take each of them individually.

Ah, but could he take both webslingers at once?

Symmetric Chaos
Team2

Team1 will hardly be in peak form once OR's pheremones get to them. Eventually one of them will take out Spidey and they they team up on Venom.

braz
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Team2

Team1 will hardly be in peak form once OR's pheremones get to them. Eventually one of them will take out Spidey and they they team up on Venom.

Do you think the pheromones would have an effect on the symbiote?

guy222
Originally posted by braz
fights in NYC. and this is Brock before he went under all those upgrades.

who winz??

Howlett/Red win

jinzin
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Team2

Co-signed.. though I'm not certain about if the pharemones would even affect the symbiote.

braz
Yeah I think Im gunna give this a slight majority to Red and Wolves because of the pheromones, then the deathspore. Red/Wolvie 6/10.

guy222
team two

Metalmanx
Team 1. Venom occupies and handles Omega Red while Spidey handles Wolvie. Eventually there will be a team-up between Venom and Spidey once one of their opponents is incapacitated.

carver9
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Team 1. Venom occupies and handles Omega Red while Spidey handles Wolvie. Eventually there will be a team-up between Venom and Spidey once one of their opponents is incapacitated.

Neither venom or spiderman have the ability to beat omega red, hell wolverine has held his own with venom and has stomped spiderman on numerous of occasions. Omega red>wolverine. Omega red has taken on the entire xmen and he has also soloed wolverrine, colossus, and night crawler by himself. I cant see team 2 getting any wins against this duo but I still think its a good fight.

Spiderman is a none factor in this fight. Once omega red uses his powers either combatants on the team has the ability to one shot him leaving just venom to get crushed.

Venom havent done anything impressive in years to make me think that wolverine couldnt even get some wins over him.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by carver9
Neither venom or spiderman have the ability to beat omega red, hell wolverine has held his own with venom and has stomped spiderman on numerous of occasions. Omega red>wolverine. Omega red has taken on the entire xmen and he has also soloed wolverrine, colossus, and night crawler by himself. I cant see team 2 getting any wins against this duo but I still think its a good fight.

Spiderman is a none factor in this fight. Once omega red uses his powers either combatants on the team has the ability to one shot him leaving just venom to get crushed.

Venom havent done anything impressive in years to make me think that wolverine couldnt even get some wins over him.

If this weren't Venom we're dealing with, I would agree with you on the outcome. But honestly, he's so unpredictable that we don't know what he'll be able to withstand today or even tomorrow. Besides, if I remember correctly, wasn't Venom just laughing off slashes/stabs from Wolverine... confused

Also, from my own memory of his appearances and from everything else I've read, the effectiveness of his "death pheromones" is directly related to the stamina/health of his target. Superhuman opponents can withstand the pheromones for more extended periods of time. Furthermore, since I believe that the pheromones won't affect Venom in the same way if at all, can't Spidey just avoid Red for whole fight while Venom handles him?

Also, again, it seems extremely unlikely that his death factor would even work on the Venom symbiote. All Venom needs to do is suffocate Red with his tendrils/web. Red still needs to breathe, right?

carver9
Originally posted by Metalmanx
If this weren't Venom we're dealing with, I would agree with you on the outcome. But honestly, he's so unpredictable that we don't know what he'll be able to withstand today or even tomorrow. Besides, if I remember correctly, wasn't Venom just laughing off slashes/stabs from Wolverine... confused

Also, from my own memory of his appearances and from everything else I've read, the effectiveness of his "death pheromones" is directly related to the stamina/health of his target. Superhuman opponents can withstand the pheromones for more extended periods of time. Furthermore, since I believe that the pheromones won't affect Venom in the same way if at all, can't Spidey just avoid Red for whole fight while Venom handles him?

Also, again, it seems extremely unlikely that his death factor would even work on the Venom symbiote. All Venom needs to do is suffocate Red with his tendrils/web. Red still needs to breathe, right?

And I guess red is just going to stand there and let venom suffocate him while red has the ability to drain venom if he decides to come up close with his tentacles. You do know that red powers isnt limit just around his body, I think that if he was to use his pheromones it would go within some range. Answer this for me, if red did use that, how would spiderman KNOW that red is using it if its not visible. If it was to contact spiderman is falling just like the xmen dropped from omega red powers.

One thing that is in question is if red powers would work on venom but I do know one thing, venom isnt very good with blunt force because spiderman has knocked him out on numerous of occasions with his limited strength and lets not forget that omega red is a 10 tonner and one of the best fighters on the field besides wolverine. He also has tentacles that could plunge through the symbiote and might could kill the host from the inside out. just like you brought up about venom suffocating omega red, I can see omega red using his tentacles from a distance, grabbing ahold of venom and spiderman, strangling them. Wolverine/Omega red 8/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.