Phoenix VS Apocalpyse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phenom1985
White Phoenix and Apocalpyse should go at it and who will be the most powerful mutant if they make X Men 4. One more thing I don't want Wolverine taking all the major roles anymore because I'm sick of him already. Cyclops was the one who should stop Dark Phoenix because there are in love with each other. What a waste but the movie was good.

Ridley_Prime
Heh. Point taken (about Wolverine).

Anyhow, as much as I hate to admit it, Phoenix (not Jean Grey) would likely beat Apocalypse, seeing as how it even prevailed against Galactus one time. Then again, depends on the situation really. En Sabah Nur probably could win under certain circumstances. He is immortal after all (and one of the only ancient mutants at that), and has certain powers that can protect him from Phoenix's wrath. Whether or not even he can harm the Phoenix itself though, you got me...

Of course, seeing as how underestimated Apocalypse usually is here, I reckon most (if not all) others will probably root for Phoenix. roll eyes (sarcastic) sad

llagrok
Apocalypse isn't really immortal, otherwise there wouldn't be a need for his regeneration chamber. Personally I think that he should be immortal, but meh.

Apocalypse could definitely come up with a way to trap Phoenix, but he wouldn't win in a one on one battle.

Evil_Ash
Phoenix 100/10

LordKaos
I hope he can build a better trap than Beast, but these days all you need are organic diamond hearts from some sluts genetically engineered daughters to trap Phoenix pieces.

Genosha
Big A couldn't take the Phoenix in a a brawl, but he's smart and patient. He'd most likely try to find a way to use the Phoenix Force as his Horseman of death, and given time he should be able to.

...Maybe he's done that already. It seems like a natural arc. He tried to recruit Jean once already right?

Marko
I hate these threads!

Duplicate threads are against the rules.

Also, there is a versus forum!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.