iTunes Constant Authorization Requesting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Each time I try to play a song on iTunes, it prompts me to provide passwords for authorization. I plug in the numbers and email, no problem. I then hit play, and it asks me to authorize it again. Sure, why not, keep my memory fresh. But then it does it again. And again. And again.

Any idea why and how I can make it shut up?

It's also not adding any to my authorized machines counter. My computer is already listed as authorized for songs under my account.

LinixCobra
Why not search the apple site? It really does have a good knowledge base plus the forums are even better. It helped me with a few problems I was having. I am clueless as to why it would ask.

Spidervlad
Try reinstalling iTunes or something. It looks like your iTunes cant save the information, either in its folder or in the cookies folder. See if you have any program that blocks cookies and such things, but I really think iTunes saves it in its own folder, not the cookies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.