ROTS Anakin runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Takes place on Ossus. He gets ten minutes of rest.

1.force battle
2.martial arts battle
3.lightsaber battle
4.all out

kamikz
He loses all the force battles.
He wins against Dooku in a swordfight, loses the rest.
He might be able to kill DE Sids unarmed, and he will kill Dooku that way for sure.
He will most likely kill Dooku in an all out if he is not taken out with the force before he gets close, and he'll lose the rest.

Riverollv
1. He loses to all of his opponents.
2. He goes down at 2.
3. He goes down a 1.
4. He gets owned at one.

Btw, what the hell with the order??

Council#13
Yeah, the order makes it really difficult to think about how to post one's answer. Anyway, he loses all his fights against ROTS Mace and Obi-Wan as well as his fights against DE Sidious. He wins his lightsaber combat and all out fight with Dooku, but I'm not sure about the Force Fight. I'm pretty sure he beats Dooku and Sidious in the hand-to-hand combat fight.

darthsith19
Sidious kills him, owns him in a Force duel, the saber duel is kinda close but Sidious definately takes it.

Count Makashi
He goes down at DE Sidious in 1,3 and 4 but maybe he wins the martial arts fight, but he loses that one at 2 for sure.

Gideon
It also depends on which version of DE Sidious we're talking about here. If this is one of his younger, enhanced clones, it is highly likely that he could defeat Anakin in unarmed combat. He'd at least put up a decent fight. Otherwise, he's going to lose.

kamikz
Well I would certainley put his speed far above Anakin's, his strength might be a little lesser, he hasn't shown that much, and Anakin seemed brutal when swinging his lightsaber as well as having a mechanical arm. But I'd put Sidious speed as a greater advantage than Anakin's strength, and Sidious has yet another advantage in being more experienced. So I'd place that as a win for DE Sids as well.

Riverollv
Yes, but the order of the opponents changes everything. It should be:
1. Dooku
2. RotS Mace & Kenobi
3. DE Sidious
4. He survives

vader11
He falls at #1.

Riverollv
Not in my order, though.

Count Makashi
In Riverollvs order he makes it past Dooku at all, except the Force battle, but he loses at 2 in every match.

Darth_Glentract
He loses all of them against Sidious. Who do you think taught Maul all his martial arts?

Count Makashi
But the student can surpass the teacher.

kevin-nivek
Anakin would be Dooku in everything and lose in everything else but maybe the martial art against sidious...maybe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.