The Teen Hero Battle Royal: Alex vs. K' vs. Rock vs. Batsu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
its a battle royal! who ever gets eliminated is out and under no circumstances will he be allowed to re-enter
Who will be THE LAST MAN STANDING?!!

~Sado

Charlotte DeBel
Alex will be the first to be beaten.

Don't know much abot Batsu, but he seems weaker than K' (even in terms of fire-wielding)or Rock.

In my opinion K' and Rock would be the two last standing, and the winner of the battle is hard to predict...
Rock has the cool winpose but that doesn't matter there. Apart from my great love to K', K' is also more calm and patient fighter than Rock, with strong defence...but even if he wins- he wins no more than 5,5/10- Rock is really good.

P-Geyser
I think it will be Rock Howard that is the last man standing.

StyleTime
Batsu wins without trying.

Do I have any backing for that statement? None whatsoever, but Rival Schools ROCKS!

Emperor Ashtar
Well, one things for sure, Batsu will be knocked down first.

brainchild81
Originally posted by P-Geyser
I think it will be Rock Howard that is the last man standing. Ditto Originally posted by StyleTime
Batsu wins without trying.

Do I have any backing for that statement? None whatsoever, but Rival Schools ROCKS! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.