Lobo vs PITT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Lobo vs PITT

Lobo
Abilities Superhuman strength, stamina, and durability
Superhuman sense of smell
Regenerative healing factor
Immortality, Genius level intellect.

PITT
Abilities Super strength, enhanced healing Limit of Healing unknown i.e. was hit by an Orbital Lazer-Satellite & survived, limited psychic powers (mind reading) & uses his opponents aggression to lock-on to them, Experiences Pain as a Stimulant), Retractable Claws Though loses this ability close to the end of vol.1 were is claws are constantly extended.

Takes place in NYC sewer system, they start at each end and they have to use their tracking skills for find each other, then they fight.

Who wins?

Juntai
You also forgot Lobo clones, and he has superpseed, and he has the power to know any weakness. The same power also lets him break down any fighting style/fighting approach. And his 'superhuman sense of smell' can allow him to know a targets location anywhere in the universe.

endrict
oh yah that clone stuff...

No clones in the fight.

Lethal_Rise
umm...my guess is lobo pisses Pitt off to the point he just kills himself...orrrrrr they just decide to team up for a serious badass hunting time

ThePittman
Huge Pitt fan but I can't see him taking Lobo sad

llagrok
Lobo.

guy222
bumprav

carnage52
lobo grinds pitt into the dust.

Da Pittman
Originally posted by ThePittman
Huge Pitt fan but I can't see him taking Lobo sad

CaptainStoic
Pitt cuts his head off, or splits him in half from the groin up.

llagrok
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Pitt cuts his head off, or splits him in half from the groin up.

What would that do?

Hazsekswthurmom
Pitt cuts his head off, or splits him in half from the groin up. crylaugh

Da Pittman
Pitt cuts his head off, or splits him in half from the groin up. no

ScarletSpeed
Lobo rapes Pitt, has a beer and keeps on cruisin laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.