Black Flash vs. Zoom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo2000
I have always wondered... Who would win a duel between these speed titans?

Neo2000
Black Flash is always faster than his oppoent.
Zoom runs through time.
If Zoom runned through time at maximum capacities, Black Flashs speed would turn him into atoms or out of existence through the brink of time.

endrict
Chinese flash FTW.

Neo2000
chinese flash??

Juntai
Legends of the DC Universe issue 1, a Crisis on Infinite Earths tie in, you Barry vibrates to a different universe and meets Tanaka Rei - The Flash, who is sort of Asian looking, but I'm unsure about the origin of the name. The Superman on his Earth is also black.

Symmetric Chaos
BF

Death touch ends it instantly.

Neo2000
Originally posted by Juntai
Legends of the DC Universe issue 1, a Crisis on Infinite Earths tie in, you Barry vibrates to a different universe and meets Tanaka Rei - The Flash, who is sort of Asian looking, but I'm unsure about the origin of the name. The Superman on his Earth is also black.

A black Superman?
I am black myself, but i must admit, it just feels wrong to have a black Superman...

Neo2000
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
BF

Death touch ends it instantly.

What if Zoom runs at the brink of time?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Neo2000
What if Zoom runs at the brink of time?

Currently that might be within his powers. However you can't out race death. And I'm pretty sure that going to the end of time would kill Zoom.

Juntai
A black Superman?
I am black myself, but i must admit, it just feels wrong to have a black Superman... Yep, they also have a Superwoman, who is black.
Their Green Arrow seems to be American Indian.
Their Wonder Woman is also dark-skinned..possibly middle-eastern.

Symmetric Chaos
Yep, they also have a Superwoman, who is black.
Their Green Arrow seems to be American Indian.
Their Wonder Woman is also dark-skinned..possibly middle-eastern.

nuts Diversity!!!!!

glare I bet they got rid of all the white heroes though. The fugging racists.

Validus
It actually was called Earth "D" (Diversity).

Juntai
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
nuts Diversity!!!!!

glare I bet they got rid of all the white heroes though. The fugging racists. Batman was still white.

jrodslam
Zoom can win. Wally raced Black Flash till the end of time and defeated him. I dont see why Zoom cant do the same thing. Especially considering he was faster than Wally.

Juntai
Not if Black Flash emerges in his faster timeline, rather than Wally's, where Zoom appears to go faster than Wally. If Black Flash enters his timestream, then Zoom is good as gone.

Avalonofthewind
A black Superman?
I am black myself, but i must admit, it just feels wrong to have a black Superman...

Check my Sig. That's a black Superman.

Neo2000
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Check my Sig. That's a black Superman.

Thats sooo wrong.

jrodslam
Not if Black Flash emerges in his faster timeline, rather than Wally's, where Zoom appears to go faster than Wally. If Black Flash enters his timestream, then Zoom is good as gone.

Can Black Flash run on different timelines? If he could, why not just do it with Wally when he had the chance? But if he could, youre right.

Juntai
Originally posted by jrodslam
Can Black Flash run on different timelines? If he could, why not just do it with Wally when he had the chance? But if he could, youre right. Then again, he seems to only go after speedforcers or at least real speedsters. Zoom is not one of them,.

jrodslam
Then again, he seems to only go after speedforcers or at least real speedsters. Zoom is not one of them,.

True.erm

However i think if Zoom taunted him "Imm fassster thann youuuuu", Black Flash would be tempted.

Avalonofthewind
Thats sooo wrong.

He's pretty damn powerful.

Neo2000
We black men usually arewink
Hahabig grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.